Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 2. (Read 35391 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I hope the team understands the importance of communicating with their community. Investors can also become the first customers of the application.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
It seems to me that the team should add more up-to-date information about the development of the application.  I would like to follow the work of the team.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the quality of the product or service will determine its own future, if it functions properly and is ready to be used massively, the value will increase
and it also requires a good market to trade osteria, I haven't seen Osteria being in coinmarketcap, will it be listed there for some time?
Maybe now that the team is working to get Osteria to be registered at Coinmarketcap, I hope it is indeed the most important thing to continue to follow this project so that later it will not miss out on information
Activity: 48
Buying food from the restaurant you can get cashback. Who would refuse such an opportunity? I'm looking forward to the review of the application.
Activity: 112
Are there any reviews  the restaurants or experts in the blockchain community, , which reveal the potential of the project?
It would be great to see such links on the project website, so that the community can get acquainted with them

I saw very little information about the project. It is difficult to understand what the goal is for the team at the moment. I hope they have experienced marketing experts.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
It seems to me that the team should add more up-to-date information about the development of the application.  I would like to follow the work of the team.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the quality of the product or service will determine its own future, if it functions properly and is ready to be used massively, the value will increase
and it also requires a good market to trade osteria, I haven't seen Osteria being in coinmarketcap, will it be listed there for some time?
Activity: 49
I looked at the project website. Little information about the project strategy after the sale is completed . Hope the app can be started.
Activity: 56
what are the latest developments on the project that can provide more information about the development progress? has the testing been completed?
Activity: 51
Are there any reviews  the restaurants or experts in the blockchain community, , which reveal the potential of the project?
It would be great to see such links on the project website, so that the community can get acquainted with them

I agree with you. Expert opinion may increase interest in tokens. Now the token is on the exchange, I saw that he needs support from the team.

I haven't seen any expert reviews on Osteria yet. But I think that when  start the application it will be an important point.
Activity: 81
Activity: 67
Is there a new movement on the project? I don't want to miss the launch of the platform. I didn't find their social media page, don't want to miss the launch of the platform
The use of QR code will simplify the use of the application. I hope the app will have all the features that are described in the documents.
I have not seen the technical document, but the project description indicates certain features of the application. I do not think that they will deviate from the established plan.
it would be interesting if the team added new features to the users. Since only continuous improvement of the application will increase the number of customers and restaurants.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
The use of QR code will simplify the use of the application. I hope the app will have all the features that are described in the documents.
I have not seen the technical document, but the project description indicates certain features of the application. I do not think that they will deviate from the established plan.
If that is true I think it is a good thing that they will not deviate from the plan and I also hope in the future there will be no problem whatsoever let's just see the progress
Activity: 54
Activity: 55
I don't know why the team pays little attention to informing their community about development successes. Still, followers could help in promoting the project.
Let's see how it will be with the presentation of the application.  Some projects do not provide interim results on development.
Activity: 63
I don't know why the team pays little attention to informing their community about development successes. Still, followers could help in promoting the project.
Activity: 70
Ease of use should be the basis of this application. I think that the team will not change the basic principles of development, and QR code will be able to simplify the work of users.
Activity: 130
I want to know when the team can run the application. Will developers be able to meet the deadlines in the roadmap ?
It is difficult to say, because the messages from the team have not been. We can only wait to not miss valuable information.
Yes, I hope that the latest data on the development of the application will be able to stimulate the growth of the token on the exchange.
the real increase in the cost will occur only after the successful launch of the application with the first restaurants. And when adding news, the price depends only on traders.
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: