Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 2. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The development team doesn't seem to care about Oxycoin's price, or they can't help it Grin

Maybe they're still focused on making the product, so let's give the team time for project development until the finished product. In addition, due to the market situation that has not improved a lot of token prices that dropped dramatically, including Oxycoin
the price didnt drop much comapre with other coins that lose 90% value, but the problem is that the trading volume is too low and team didnt push the project as roadmap

Lol dude, price never went over ICO price, at some point I decided to take a loss and go on, don't know if they will deliver in the future but there are more services offering a fiat gateway to crypto compared to last year

I am still waiting until the end of this year, hopefully the team can launch its products in this year. Because the Blockchain project has a very fast development and certainly many competitors will come with similar projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
The development team doesn't seem to care about Oxycoin's price, or they can't help it Grin

Maybe they're still focused on making the product, so let's give the team time for project development until the finished product. In addition, due to the market situation that has not improved a lot of token prices that dropped dramatically, including Oxycoin
the price didnt drop much comapre with other coins that lose 90% value, but the problem is that the trading volume is too low and team didnt push the project as roadmap

Lol dude, price never went over ICO price, at some point I decided to take a loss and go on, don't know if they will deliver in the future but there are more services offering a fiat gateway to crypto compared to last year
Activity: 192

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I just wonder why oxy trading volume is so little on bit-z, its not the top exchange but are big enough for such a coin, maybe the team need to make some promotion in the future

I agree with you, maybe the team should focus for promotion or marketing in addition to developing products. So that more people know about this project and buy Oxycoin

Or maybe they just go full forces on development first, does it make sense to you to market a non-existing product? Maybe you just want people to buy Oxy so you can just dump on them
I just wonder why oxy trading volume is so little on bit-z, its not the top exchange but are big enough for such a coin, maybe the team need to make some promotion in the future

I agree with you, maybe the team should focus for promotion or marketing in addition to developing products. So that more people know about this project and buy Oxycoin
Activity: 192
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
TG group?  Where can I find this?  Could not see it on the official website.

I have checked the medium page and the last update remains the meet up.

Strange ..... I found it quickly on official website. Here the link https://t.me/joinchat/IKt8lEP57DvbK8uWyzNeVA
Activity: 53
TG group?  Where can I find this?  Could not see it on the official website.

I have checked the medium page and the last update remains the meet up.
Activity: 150
Is there a newsletter coming out this month?  Or was the meetup the only communication?
Please join to TG group, were you definitely will find your answers in real time  Wink
Is there a newsletter coming out this month?  Or was the meetup the only communication?
Any additional news on this coin?

Recent news as i know about meetup, here it's : https://medium.com/@oxycoin/anniversary-meetup-recap-63b4161a5080

And another news usually will published in newsletter every month on 5th. I hope in the next Newsletter there is interesting news that can make people interested to buy Oxycoin

Thanks, hopefully see something today/tomorrow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is there any tutorial or soft to mine this coin? Lips sealed

You can't mine this coin, you can forge it by being one the forging delegates (node). To be a forging node you need to be voted by OXY holders
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Oxycoin is will be very simple, secure, innovative and transparent in the use of digital currencies in its mobile application
Activity: 13
Is there any tutorial or soft to mine this coin? Lips sealed

Recent news as i know about meetup, here it's : https://medium.com/@oxycoin/anniversary-meetup-recap-63b4161a5080

And another news usually will published in newsletter every month on 5th. I hope in the next Newsletter there is interesting news that can make people interested to buy Oxycoin
Activity: 13
Which bank will you use to receive fiat payments? Huh
Cryptopia is a well established mid-size exchange so that's good news. Yet to rise quickly the project should make some promising moves indeed.

I hope in this year we can see the result of the team works, because i saw on Oxycoin roadmap said that the team wish to complete their development in this year. So we can see the rising of Oxycoin

The team is working hard on their project and i think this is will result i a major price ride after the releasig of some news and features. I have still no doubt that this coin can have a bright future.

I just afraid other similar projects will defeat Oxycoin, so i hope the team can work more faster to develop this project, and also don't forget about marketing because this is the important thing so that more people know about this project
Pages:
Jump to: