Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 2. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 24
i did warn u all about this dev team...

esp after i had all the relevant info provided to topia admins for paccoin when dev team provided non to make pac a green listed topia coin...

when its went green listed coin on topia due to that info provided by me not the dev was when it hit the highest sat mark PAc as eve been at.

AS thanks devs Stole billions of PAC from me in misleading and changing swap dates and times ( i have screen shots ) when i tried to work it out and even get my coins swap at lower value this is how they pretty much acted "nope ur not in the inner scam circle and u hold to many we cant have players like u with more coins than us.. "

thats the attitude they have with old guards of crypto that made there coin have highest price its ever had...thanks NOPE... kicked in da balls for carrying them to highest point in there crypto life...

Pac and crown CRW devs should join forces u both been carried to greatness and kicked those that did in the balls and this is the result from that...

You might be end all to pac but in the crypto world ur flys on da wall with no crypto cred or backing or trust in ur WORDS!! PS wat i build i can dismatle just as easy :_0

old gaurds love to help coin grow but play them for fools and they react in ways u never knew could be done :_)>>>

Da ja
Stabycroc :_)>

If what you are saying is true, you can give out more details.
Share the information you have available.

Thanks.

Ask Mr.floppy  Kiss or fairlady  Kiss from topia they can back my claims with that side and my wallets can prove all the rest.... TXID are useful things :_)>
u can read bac threw this thread and check the talks ive had with the so called devs and the reactions they gave back ( that claim not to be devs, while there devín  Roll Eyes )
i was one of the 1st to voice issues as ive seen this game played ALOT of times b4 and isnt new coin swap scam there trying to do and probs would of got away with it in the old crypto days but its a old simple to pick game there playing..
 A clean coin swap premines the total amount of Old coins so ALL investors can get there coins
( BTC forum admins should put rules in place for devs if they do coin swap to help prevent this but they dont seem to care or want to clean up the dirty side of coin swap or are they in on em?! u neva really will know )

im Ex ccex chat mod and old guard of crypto, if u dont think ive seen my worth of pep's trying all type of scams or slight of hands to take coin control ur kidding urself.

Crw devs done the same thing, was a pure sha mined coin they didnt for wat ever reason didnt hold a % of the coin vol so they changed coin specs and just premined superblocks and fake mn proposals to pay themselves into top coin holders..killed any value for the people that made there coin grow and got into the right investors/old holders and miners had..

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

esp after i had all the relevant info provided to topia admins for paccoin when dev team provided non to make pac a green listed topia coin...

when its went green listed coin on topia due to that info provided by me not the dev was when it hit the highest sat mark PAc as eve been at.

AS thanks devs Stole billions of PAC from me in misleading and changing swap dates and times ( i have screen shots ) when i tried to work it out and even get my coins swap at lower value this is how they pretty much acted "nope ur not in the inner scam circle and u hold to many we cant have players like u with more coins than us.. "

thats the attitude they have with old guards of crypto that made there coin have highest price its ever had...thanks NOPE... kicked in da balls for carrying them to highest point in there crypto life...

Pac and crown CRW devs should join forces u both been carried to greatness and kicked those that did in the balls and this is the result from that...

You might be end all to pac but in the crypto world ur flys on da wall with no crypto cred or backing or trust in ur WORDS!! PS wat i build i can dismatle just as easy :_0

old gaurds love to help coin grow but play them for fools and they react in ways u never knew could be done :_)>>>

Da ja

If what you are saying is true, you can give out more details.
Share the information you have available.

Thanks.
Activity: 497
Merit: 24

Da ja

Activity: 49

I congratulate all good and honest people on the upcoming New year!

I wish you a lot of joy, a lot of money and fulfillment of all your great wishes!

Please do this business will be useful for each of us.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgU47VSXAJT9w7zs86ik8uOl-vS4i_wOQtSCXTNwjnX7Qy3Q/viewform

https://www.belacam.com/

PAC Global (PAC) - The best of the best!

It is not surprising that he and Brad found a common language, they have the same level of intelligence, like a dog that barks at a postman.
Excellent, then PAC Global will receive its own topic on btctalk.
Interestingly, this "Rain Man" will stay here or will come and will shit in a new place.
His cant to undastand that PAC Global is not thes coin on which he is excited.
Such a stubborn guy, he could have achieved something significant if he had directed his obstinacy towards good deeds,
but hi essence is trolling, its all what he does.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Plagiarism.
The most frequently observed form of academic dishonesty is plagiarism. Plagiarism is the adoption or incorporation of another's ideas without proper attribution of the source. It is more simply defined as taking the writings of another person or people and representing them to be one's own.

ps: I have noticed, this bitcointalk forum have been removed from all website relating to PAC (CMC, Coingeko, etc...)

ASHAMED of yourself COOKIESS???  Cheesy Cheesy
Of course I am not. I am not bashing, insulting or accusing anyone like some do. It got removed, since one needs the original poster to change the first post of a bitcointalk thread - one simply cannot update the information on it without him/her. One does not want to have links pointing to information pertaining to the previous generation of PAC.

As for the plagiarism: I told you already above, that none is claiming that the sentence is "one's own".
"Nice work" on noticing that half of one sentence "plagiarism", as you call it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
Plagiarism.
The most frequently observed form of academic dishonesty is plagiarism. Plagiarism is the adoption or incorporation of another's ideas without proper attribution of the source. It is more simply defined as taking the writings of another person or people and representing them to be one's own.

ps: I have noticed, this bitcointalk forum have been removed from all website relating to PAC (CMC, Coingeko, etc...)

ASHAMED of yourself COOKIESS???  Cheesy Cheesy
Is it that difficult to write their own sentences? Especially a small one. Except if you have never been at school so yes, it's quite difficult.
SHAME for PAC team!

UN-PRO-FE-SSIO-NAL

What a shame for PAC! Lying, stealing and dishonesty... what else?  
Repeating the same things all over again, without anything to back it up, does not make it true. Just about every "argument" or "evidence" you provided has been essentially wrong.

Pac - The best of the best!

What a shame for PAC! Lying, stealing and dishonesty... what else? 
Really professional! That's called plagiarism! Shame on you... That's again a proof of your so called professional team.

"Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics."

Where is one claiming that the used "expression" is one's own work? Of course, nowhere.
Beyond that, a proper acknowledgement of every published record out there is not really feasible within a tweet itself.
If one really wants to push this into calling plagiarism, since the affected article is published under Creative Commons license, one should tell them that instead of using it for his/her own purpose in a forum - I guess, they will not move a finger, not only cause it is a tweet (and not a (scientific) article or patent) but also since that tweet is working toward the same goal as the article.
Really professional! That's called plagiarism! Shame on you... That's again a proof of your so called professional team.

A recording of the live community update has been published on YouTube - if you missed the meeting on Monday, you can listen to its recording now:

https://youtu.be/u0TcHk1aLEQ

The exchange CryptoBridge has announced that they are closing their doors. (for more information please see http://crypto-bridge.org/).
User verification is required (as defined by EU law) to withdraw from their exchange. Please take action as soon as possible in order to secure PAC or any other asset you might have there.
Please be reminded that the CryptoBridge exchange (http://crypto-bridge.org/) is closing very soon.
Make sure you withdraw your PAC or any other asset you might have there.
When CEOs of Pac and the shitcoin Globalboost were promoting CryptoBridge  Cheesy
They forgot to tell them, as a partner, they are about to shut down. What an amateur team.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqKDnlgZqeJV?t=24m08s
The above is nonsense - the mentioned video was made roughly 2 months ago, whereas CryptoBridge released their plan to close their doors less than two weeks ago.
When CEOs of Pac and the shitcoin Globalboost were promoting CryptoBridge  Cheesy
They forgot to tell them, as a partner, they are about to shut down. What an amateur team.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqKDnlgZqeJV?t=24m08s

Pages:
Jump to: