Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 3. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Geniuses are the exception as opposed to the rule. If you don't understand that, I can't help you sorry...
But I'm waiting your response as it seems you are the kind of guy who want to have the last word. So be my guest...
I have an article to finish. I let you Waffling alone your nonsense.
Another one to ny ignore list  Wink
Many, many "geniuses" in the world then, all exceptions to your rule, for example https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/20-of-the-most-successful-businessmen-without-degrees/
Please make sure you do not insult or troll anyone in your "article".
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
Geniuses are the exception as opposed to the rule. If you don't understand that, I can't help you sorry...
But I'm waiting your response as it seems you are the kind of guy who want to have the last word. So be my guest...
I have an article to finish. I let you Waffling alone your nonsense.
Another one to ny ignore list  Wink
1- You compare Drew with geniuses like Bill gates  Cheesy Cheesy
2- I'm not a pac community anymore since the day you banned me
3- You don't know me. You don't even know what I've built.
4- All my activities on internet are just hobbies, nothing to do with my real job or life.
5- Honestly, I don't even read all your messages. Just skimming. As I think everyone here. Don't waste your time writing books. Nobody takes you seriously.
6- Explain your marketing plan
7- Explain your marketing plan
8- ...
1. No, I am not. You claimed a CEO needs a formal education, when the reality is quite the opposite.
2. I see. Why were you banned in the first place?
3. I am not pretending that I know you - you do seem mad every time you write something here...
4. Thank God.
5. I have noticed that you are not reading my messages properly - are you saying that you are just trolling?
6. No, you are not a member of PAC community (see point 2 of your post).
7. See directly above.
1- You compare Drew with geniuses like Bill gates  Cheesy Cheesy
2- I'm not a pac community anymore since the day you banned me
3- You don't know me. You don't even know what I've built.
4- All my activities on internet are just hobbies, nothing to do with my real job or life.
5- Honestly, I don't even read all your messages. Just skimming. As I think everyone here. Don't waste your time writing books. Nobody takes you seriously.
6- Explain your marketing plan
7- Explain your marketing plan
8- ...

One can say "twisting" to anything I say, literally anything - hence, it is a moot argument. It is used by you when you have run out of any real arguments.
What arguments you want me to answer while there is no answer at all? you re funny and a manipulator. You could be a good politician Cookiess. But let's continue.
I'm not convinced about your arguments about you could be a good CEO without any study. You can have the QUALITY TO BE a good CEO after your study, because there is a lot to learn about how the business world works. Like the "Conflict of interests" that you and your CEO doesn't seems to understand. And also dealing with a conflict with a community member...  Grin
Can you, please, look up what kind of (real not honorary) degrees, for example, Bill Gates (over 10 years the richest man in the world, former head of Microsoft) and Mark Zuckerberg (current head of Facebook) have?

No one in their clear mind would show any PAC Global team plans to you, a hostile person. Why? No matter how good the plans might be, you would use that information against the team and try to reduce the chances of the project success important to the PAC community. Also, you are not a representative of the PAC community in any form.

That's not true! The africa thing is a good thing and you see I didn't critisized it. So you are lying here to hide you don't have a real marketing plan.
Let me get this straight: since you have not criticised the "africa thing", I am lying? You are, unfortunately but clearly, jumping to conclusions.

And Remind me. How many people in your community?
I'm not talking about people who just invest in a pac masternodes just for quick ROI, and then just dump their coins harming the project. Those don't even follow the news or simply doesn't care about the future of Pac. You are losing people month after month.
Well, you seem to be misinformed, since there is no real quick ROI with masternodes in the Altcoin market, which is bleeding for a couple of years now. In other words, most if not all of people who have bought PAC (masternodes) is in it for a long term. The number of PAC masternodes is on a constant rise (probably mostly as people keep bringing their nodes to the current 0.14.0.4 version).

It is hard to know how many people are actually part of the PAC community - a shear number of PAC Global discord members is very high (close to 10000) and hence not realistic, then there is a number of active users at any time on the PAC Global discord server (which is normally a few hundreds), then there is a number of PAC masternodes (over 6800 now). Lets say, I have counted over 40 different individuals asking for help with their wallets/masternodes in the past two weeks, without counting any those, who are active in general-chat or other channels and those not in the discord server. Since not everyone does need help or they get their help elsewhere (e.g. PAC FAQ), that number is most likely only a fraction of people owning PAC and following the news.

You are actually alone in your request(s) and claims - please check the recent weeks of this thread for clear evidence of that. You are literally alone in complaining and being hostile against the PAC Global team and project.

Bro, let's be clear. I strictly DON'T CARE about who follow me or not, my aim is to reach people from outside of PAC. I will dry you out until you disappear, and that thanks to you and drew, who chose the escalation of the conflict with me.
This takes us right back to the first question I have asked about drew's qualification to be a CEO, and that he would learn at school: "How to deal with a conflict when you are a CEO"
See, All that thing would not have happened if only you knew how to deal with a community member. You don't seem to understand what path you took with me.  

Omg, calm down, you are going to get a heart attack if you continue like that.
If you would have used all that energy to create something (instead of trying to destroy something), you could have built "a house" already.

I have to ask: do you (still) see yourself as a member of the PAC community?

One can say "twisting" to anything I say, literally anything - hence, it is a moot argument. It is used by you when you have run out of any real arguments.

What arguments you want me to answer while there is no answer at all? you re funny and a manipulator. You could be a good politician Cookiess. But let's continue.
I'm not convinced about your arguments about you could be a good CEO without any study. You can have the QUALITY TO BE a good CEO after your study, because there is a lot to learn about how the business world works. Like the "Conflict of interests" that you and your CEO doesn't seems to understand. And also dealing with a conflict with a community member...  Grin

No one in their clear mind would show any PAC Global team plans to you, a hostile person. Why? No matter how good the plans might be, you would use that information against the team and try to reduce the chances of the project success important to the PAC community. Also, you are not a representative of the PAC community in any form.

That's not true! The africa thing is a good thing and you see I didn't critisized it. So you are lying here to hide you don't have a real marketing plan.

And Remind me. How many people in your community?
I'm not talking about people who just invest in a pac masternodes just for quick ROI, and then just dump their coins harming the project. Those don't even follow the news or simply doesn't care about the future of Pac. You are losing people month after month.

You are actually alone in your request(s) and claims - please check the recent weeks of this thread for clear evidence of that. You are literally alone in complaining and being hostile against the PAC Global team and project.

Bro, let's be clear. I strictly DON'T CARE about who follow me or not, my aim is to reach people from outside of PAC. I will dry you out until you disappear, and that thanks to you and drew, who chose the escalation of the conflict with me.
This takes us right back to the first question I have asked about drew's qualification to be a CEO, and that he would learn at school: "How to deal with a conflict when you are a CEO"
See, All that thing would not have happened if only you knew how to deal with a community member. You don't seem to understand what path you took with me.  
Let's twist again...
Litterally NO answer  Cheesy Cheesy
The marketing is not for me but for people around. So please give to the community a proof of a marketing plan.

The truth: There is NO marketing plan!

And for the morons thing, that's clearly about you and your team that gave up to the idiot CEO. Bad faith.
You showed your real face.
Twist and twist again.

Show us your marketing plan.

Let's twist again...
Litterally NO answer  Cheesy Cheesy
The marketing is not for me but for people around. So please give to the community a proof of a marketing plan.

The truth: There is NO marketing plan!

And for the morons thing, that's clearly about you and your team that gave up to the idiot CEO. Bad faith.
You showed your real face.
Twist and twist again.

Show us your marketing plan.
Oh I precise. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Robin personaly, I believe he is a good guy.
But I think you are doing a diversion as the biggest problem of your team actually is not the CMO but the CEO, because this position is the most important of the project.

Thus, Could you tell us what is the qualification of Drew as a CEO?

I repeat, Could you tell us what is the qualification of Drew as a CEO?
For that is no clear answer - a CEO needs many skills and many of these are not taught in a college or at a university. Is there any degree one really must have to be a successful CEO? Not really.

Since I know that the above answer will make you mad, let me try another, also valid answer:

Drew was the only one who was ready to take that responsibility on him.
PAC owners accepted it then (otherwise they would not install his teams wallet) and still accept it.
Are you autistic? I'm serious. Not mocking you.
Robin is a student in industrial engineering. That's the point HE IS NOT a professional in MARKETING nor have any degree in this field. HE IS NOT qualified to be a CMO.
Do you understand? Are you autistic?
Do you understand? I repeat...

Robin is a student in industrial engineering. That's the point HE IS NOT a professional in MARKETING.

I know you are paid by the number of words, but please stay focus on the important point. Look at the moon not the finger.
Again wrong, I am not paid by the number of words. Again, please, do not insult.

In contrast to mechanical engineering, do note that a significant part of industrial engineering is marketing/economics, organizational behavior and covers creation of (dynamic) company models. In addition, marketing projects such as quantitative/qualitative research and writing/executing business cases/research setups/proposals is part of being an industrial engineer.
To your point: How does one become "a professional in marketing" (even those who have a relevant degree) if not by doing it? Robin has been directly promoting PAC for roughly a couple of years now through PAC charity.

Show the marketing plan then. A real professional one?
I am waiting.

I repeat: Explain the marketing plan, please. Thank you
You are not entitled to see (any details of) the marketing plan, I am sorry. Reason: your intentions are simply and clearly hostile.

Unlike you, I do not think that people are stupid. Please be reminded that it is you who actually called everyone holding PAC "morons" just a little while ago.

LIAR I never said people holding pac are morons but the shills are!

Here is my answer to Maciej, one of your shills team:

Now you can't even ask for Binance as you already are in the number one Exchange. Morons... lol

Keep with your bad faith you and your team the LIARS. People are not stupid and see how you twist to avoid real questions. It is not a fight between me and you. What do you think new people coming here will think? lol
You are actually harming your own business Cookiess. Keep going, you help me a lot
Let me quote your entry from this thread:

"And btw... IF someone put up a DAO and Drew disagree with this DAO, how could we know he will not use his 1723 votes against the DAO. You morrons literaly give Pac project to the narcissistic DREW..."

All people who installed the first version of the wallet issued by the Drew and his team have "given" the PAC as project to Drew and his team. Since just about everyone owning PAC has actually installed that wallet, you have called everyone holding PAC "morons".
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
You continue to react to everything related to Brad.
Chill out  guy. Chill out.
Perhaps you are a normal person, I repeat this is possible.
But you take everything very personally, you have already offended all the PAC Global team members.
How can  talk normally with you ?  How ?

Cookies stop responding to this guy who’s offended by life, he is looking for specks in the eyes of others, and in his does not notice the log.
he is an ordinary Troll, in order to defeat the Troll, you need to stop answering him.
Smart people will find information on the official website and official sources.
Oh I precise. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Robin personaly, I believe he is a good guy.
But I think you are doing a diversion as the biggest problem of your team actually is not the CMO but the CEO, because this position is the most important of the project.

Thus, Could you tell us what is the qualification of Drew as a CEO?

I repeat, Could you tell us what is the qualification of Drew as a CEO?
Robin is a student in industrial engineering. That's the point HE IS NOT a professional in MARKETING nor have any degree in this field. HE IS NOT qualified to be a CMO.

Robin is a student in industrial engineering. That's the point HE IS NOT a professional in MARKETING.

I know you are paid by the number of words, but please stay focus on the important point. Look at the moon not the finger.
Again wrong, I am not paid by the number of words. Again, please, do not insult.

In contrast to mechanical engineering, do note that a significant part of industrial engineering is marketing/economics, organizational behavior and covers creation of (dynamic) company models. In addition, marketing projects such as quantitative/qualitative research and writing/executing business cases/research setups/proposals is part of being an industrial engineer.
To your point: How does one become "a professional in marketing" (even those who have a relevant degree) if not by doing it? Robin has been directly promoting PAC for roughly a couple of years now through PAC charity.

Show the marketing plan then. A real professional one?
I am waiting.

I repeat: Explain the marketing plan, please. Thank you

Unlike you, I do not think that people are stupid. Please be reminded that it is you who actually called everyone holding PAC "morons" just a little while ago.

LIAR I never said people holding pac are morons but the shills are!

Here is my answer to Maciej, one of your shills team:

Now you can't even ask for Binance as you already are in the number one Exchange. Morons... lol

Keep with your bad faith you and your team the LIARS. People are not stupid and see how you twist to avoid real questions. It is not a fight between me and you. What do you think new people coming here will think? lol
You are actually harming your own business Cookiess. Keep going, you help me a lot

I know you are paid by the number of words, but please stay focus on the important point. Look at the moon not the finger...
The 3 december i have withdraw 549.765 PAcglobal from graviex. In the same day i have send 150.000 pac to stakecube address, and i see 399.765 in my wallet.
today i open wallet and see balance 0 and a incoming transiction MINTED from  7 december with 0 confirmation. Later this transiction, all my pac disappered. Why ?
this is my address
http://explorer.pacglobal.io/address/PTRtsckgse21ZgjtLqAjeM2qgCcNvmxZW4
The sum of PAC you have has simply staked. If the transaction with 0 confirmations has the status "0/confirmed, not in a memory pool" you can simply right-mouse click it and select "Abandon transaction". That should recover the funds (provided that your wallet is otherwise doing fine).
If you need further help, you can also join PAC discord server so one can chat with you (and exchange e.g. screenshots if desired).
As usual... you try to muddy the waters. Twist, twist...

The fact is Pac is a decentralized and a private blockchain belonging to a private company, belonging to a narcissistic CEO, now.
So I recommend anyone to think twice before investing to pac global.
There is hundreds of better project, lead by real professionals.
I feel bad for that guy who just lost 800k pac from a banned address (cryptopia). Coz if the court who is in charge of the liquidation release the coins, he will not be able to receive them anyway. If there was a little chance for him to recover, now it's definitely dead thanks to Drew's blind politics.
You are the one consistently getting things wrong (on purpose or not) - every second post of mine is about simply correcting your mistakes and misinterpretations.
For that reason, literally nothing you say or write can be taken as a fact, and needs to be checked and re-checked.

Now you show your real face. Attacking the form, typos, etc... To discredite my arguments.
That just shows that I am 100% true. You can't attack the arguments so you attack the form.
Basically, this chinese expression concerns you directly:  "When a Wise Man Points at the Moon, The Fool Looks at the Finger"
Do you really think people are that stupid cookiess?
Soon Cookiess you will see a bunch of beautiful and well written articles about Pac, and how it is decentralized. As well as how the CEO is in conflict of interest.

Thanks me later

Am I only correcting the form and the typos? Of course not, half of your central arguments that you use to prove your points are simply wrong - there is a large amount evidence in this very thread that you cannot properly read and understand simple things which are clearly written out or need a bit of research to be properly identified. For example, you claimed multiple times that the PAC Global CMO is mechnical enigneer, but he is not. There is rather big difference between that occupation/education and the one PAC Global CMO currently has. For a more recent example, in the post above you again claim that the PAC is a private blockchain, but one finds following:

"When we talk about public blockchains, what most people are really talking about is a public open blockchain. It’s a blockchain where anybody can write data to the blockchain, and anybody else can come and read that data."

or

"In a private blockchain, only the entities participating in a transaction will have knowledge about it, whereas the others will not be able to access it."
(the source of the latter: https://www.blockchain-council.org/blockchain/public-vs-private-blockchain-a-comprehensive-comparison/)

from which is clear that PAC is not a private blockchain.
After reviewing the PAC masternode network, there appears to be a few masternodes suffering from performance issues due to excessive peer connections. The PDF linked below shows the potentially affected masternodes. PAC Global team suggests updating to the newest wallet version available (b5cdfa551) as it reduces the required amount of intra-masternode (or quorum) connections to a moderate amount, without affecting network security.

A few? Really? Be precise Cookiess. It'sannoying to always correct you. But well you re used to following the way the team manage business (promoting exchanges with fake data, a fake youtube video with fake 15k subs, etc.)

1200 Vs 5000 is not few to me.

Think twice before investing to $pac guys Especially when you know they mint coins.
#litecoinfam #blockchain #Crypto #paccoin https://t.co/mVICDB23uS
No, I am not wrong - the linked PDF is showing the potentially affected masternode and not affected masternodes. The evidence that supports that is clear: in a growing network of PAC masternodes (currently 6793, close to 1000 more than a few weeks ago) currently only 433 are not enabled (and not only to excessive peer connections, but for whatever reason that might be).
Pages:
Jump to: