Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 53. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
you all who invest in this coin are idiots because you agree to rob you all

this coin was designed to steal people

there is time to realize it

the luck of the losers

Tell me, what are you doing here? Are you a mission? If this coin is for fools, why are you following her? Go smoking bamboo. Consider that you did your job. Lol.
No response, we need another title for those between the idiot and FUDster title!
Activity: 116

the luck of the losers

Tell me, what are you doing here? Are you a mission? If this coin is for fools, why are you following her? Go smoking bamboo. Consider that you did your job. Lol.
Activity: 20

the luck of the losers
Activity: 52
I am a new masternode, can someone please help me get some information on how to set that up? Also, do i need to pay anything per month? If yes, for what exactly?

http://altcoin-guide.com/paccoin-vps-masternode-guide/
Activity: 26
I am a new masternode, can someone please help me get some information on how to set that up? Also, do i need to pay anything per month? If yes, for what exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hello. I am reading everywhere that for staking we need to unlock wallet. My masternode is enabled on locked wallet. I am using VPS. so locked or unlocked??? or maybe unlocked only to get rewards??

greetings
thanks for reply

No more staking on New $PAC, you can only earn reward with masternode.
If you already setup the masternode on VPS, it's doesn't matter your wallet is locked or unlocked.
Now the 2018 masternodes. They tied up more than 1 billion coins. For each masternodes, you have to pay at least $ 5 a month. That she worked. And for the extraction of coins, too, you have to pay and buy equipment.  The Crypto currency moves progress and gives work to so many people.

Now 2070; 52 additional masternodes in 24 hours.  Cheesy Cheesy

It's good. The more the masternodes, the more stable the network and the more coins are blocked. Coins are not sold and they are getting smaller for sale. So the price of coins will grow. The more masternodes, the better.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Any info about D3+ benchmark?
Activity: 52
Now the 2018 masternodes. They tied up more than 1 billion coins. For each masternodes, you have to pay at least $ 5 a month. That she worked. And for the extraction of coins, too, you have to pay and buy equipment.  The Crypto currency moves progress and gives work to so many people.

2098 now. At this rate we will hit 3000 in less than a week.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hello. I am reading everywhere that for staking we need to unlock wallet. My masternode is enabled on locked wallet. I am using VPS. so locked or unlocked??? or maybe unlocked only to get rewards??

greetings
thanks for reply
Activity: 1
What is the problem? My new wallet was working perfect for 2 days and now this problem. How can i fix this? I have my PAC coins in this new wallet.
When i open my wallet i have next error:
Failed to load masternode payments cache from
What can i do ? This is with my new wallet and i have pac coins on it
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
https://twitter.com/PACcoinOfficial/status/974219605580353536
TradeSatoshi for facilitating an auto-swap for the new $PAC - You have until 25th March to act:
Dear users, you have until the 25 of March to withdraw all your old PAC from Tradesatoshi The coins left on the exchange will be automatically swapped for the new $PAC at ratio 1000:1 and the old PAC will be delisted that day If you have any question please contact support
Activity: 881
Merit: 501

How many coins need to set a Masternodes?

Where to find the instructions for connecting Masternodes for Windows Server 2012 Huh??

In addition to buying 500,000 coins, this is not very cheap. Still need to pay for a permanent ip, every month.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
anyone know mining calculator?  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 76
why pac coin is not at Bittrex , Poloniex and other big market? the team earned huge profit. Now they need to work for adding at big exchanges.

See my above post. Also, we did just get the OK to be listed on yet another exchange. Check the official PAC twitter for additional updates and various links to upvote PAC so that it can be listed on more exchanges.

Many of the exchanges simply require a majority vote to get a coin listed & they only allow one new coin at a time. The PAC community is huge. If these whiners really wanted it listed on more exchanges, they'd be upvoting.

And just FYI, the team is working very hard (perhaps, too hard?) in attempt to get PAC listed on additional & major exchanges. A lot of the exchanges seem to be extremely stingy nowadays compared to the early days when just about anything within reason could get listed after passing a simple scam test. Nowadays, everyone and their mother is creating a bogus ICO and they have to weed out these fake scams. PAC is not one of these fakes.

The exchanges are being very cautious of anything that's not a registered security or that has a market cap below 100M-200M USD.

But team not worked to add at Bittrex , Poloniex. They do not need any upvote. And currently $pac 24 hours volume over 300k usd. Surely the marketcap will be at 50m at current price. If $pac add at more big market price will be more higher , then market will be more higher.

team need to work for adding at more market. I think the team working only selling MN service.  When $pac exchanging as many as market, people will see the road map and also will investing on MN more. then price will be higher more.

So please work to add on more market.
Why the masternode has such a status Not in Queue and for 24 hours writes WATCHDOG_EXPIRED Huh
Activity: 12
Hello everyone!

Please help with some informations, i am in darkness, i bought few months ago with 50$ about 381k PACCOIN, after the redemption i have 381.81 worth 4.5 $. How is this possible ? I am very upset , can every explain if it is something wrong in my analyze ?

Thank you.

Same here!
The redemption does not reflect the former value! Lost 90% of my money!
Where's the mistake?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
why pac coin is not at Bittrex , Poloniex and other big market? the team earned huge profit. Now they need to work for adding at big exchanges.

See my above post. Also, we did just get the OK to be listed on yet another exchange. Check the official PAC twitter for additional updates and various links to upvote PAC so that it can be listed on more exchanges.

Many of the exchanges simply require a majority vote to get a coin listed & they only allow one new coin at a time. The PAC community is huge. If these whiners really wanted it listed on more exchanges, they'd be upvoting.

And just FYI, the team is working very hard (perhaps, too hard?) in attempt to get PAC listed on additional & major exchanges. A lot of the exchanges seem to be extremely stingy nowadays compared to the early days when just about anything within reason could get listed after passing a simple scam test. Nowadays, everyone and their mother is creating a bogus ICO and they have to weed out these fake scams. PAC is not one of these fakes.

The exchanges are being very cautious of anything that's not a registered security or that has a market cap below 100M-200M USD.
Pages:
Jump to: