Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 51. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
waiting for add on more exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Need assistance.

I sent 10k old Pac from the original old wallet to the redemption address so I can receive 10 $Pac to the new wallet a long time ago.  I did this as a test.  A few days ago, I updated to the redemption wallet and everything syched properly.  The previous transaction where I sent the 10k coins was still in the wallet with TXid and everything.  I then send 20k from the redemption wallet to the redemption address, which should be 20 $Pac for the new wallet.  I also did this as a test.  I still have not received any new $Paccoins yet.   I then withdrew 100 $Pac from Cryptopia to the new wallet and this went smoothly.  I got the coins from Cryptopia but nothing from the actual Paccoin people.   I sent an email to the website support and they still have not responded.  My question is, can anyone help?  The end of the month is approaching and I still have tons of old Pac to swap but I am starting not to trust the process. 

Did you include you new PAC Core wallet address while sending to redemption address?
Activity: 116
Why does not the coin go to small exchanges with a turnover of 1-2 million dollars per day? Such as crypto-bridge.org. Ten such exchanges will give an additional turnover of $ 100,000 per day. And then it will be easier to go to large stock exchanges, when the coin is well traded on 15-20 small stock exchanges!
If the coin is traded on 20 small exchanges, then no one will have the question that the coin is not popular.
crypto-bridge.org is onw of the scam market. they manipulate the price by their bot. need to add on couple of big market to improve its attraction and also price up.
Facebook, Twitter and all the Crypto currency is a long-running scam. None of these listed material values. However, all this is expensive. It is necessary and on the big stock exchanges to go out and to small ones. If the coin is international and social. That everywhere could buy.
Activity: 76
Why does not the coin go to small exchanges with a turnover of 1-2 million dollars per day? Such as crypto-bridge.org. Ten such exchanges will give an additional turnover of $ 100,000 per day. And then it will be easier to go to large stock exchanges, when the coin is well traded on 15-20 small stock exchanges!
If the coin is traded on 20 small exchanges, then no one will have the question that the coin is not popular.
crypto-bridge.org is onw of the scam market. they manipulate the price by their bot. need to add on couple of big market to improve its attraction and also price up.
what new technology does PAC offer with social?
Paclyfe
Improving the technological aspects of $PAC is merely the foundation of the $PAC story, the team plans to re-focus the mission of $PAC to become a truly community-based cryptocurrency, evidenced by the new name already adopted by the $PAC community: The People’s Alternative Choice. $PAC is continuously developing new features to a community-based social media platform called Paclyfe. Paclyfe encourages coin holders to communicate with each other without any language barriers.
Coinlyfe
Coinlyfe is the Ebay, Paypal, Google, LinkedIn and Coinmarketcap of the crypto world. A social network, unifying information seekers, investment opportunists and public influencers, with $PAC as a currency holding the platform together. Coinlyfe will provide a communications vehicle for user driven content. Whilst acting as a hub of credible information for the whole cryptosphere that becomes indexed in the major search engines. Users will be able to price check, inform, search, acquire and absorb cryptocurrency in its entirety.
Pac.media
Alternative news is a major component of the world today. Suppressed news, fake news & censorship litters the landscape and people don’t know what to believe anymore. The internet has fueled a movement of alternative news and content where anybody can promote content they believe in. These smaller providers depend on getting paid from these big ad networks that constantly change the rules on how they get their income. These smaller providers cannot compete with the larger media outlets money interests. They are missing their own brand affiliation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
what new technology does PAC offer with social?
Need assistance.

I sent 10k old Pac from the original old wallet to the redemption address so I can receive 10 $Pac to the new wallet a long time ago.  I did this as a test.  A few days ago, I updated to the redemption wallet and everything syched properly.  The previous transaction where I sent the 10k coins was still in the wallet with TXid and everything.  I then send 20k from the redemption wallet to the redemption address, which should be 20 $Pac for the new wallet.  I also did this as a test.  I still have not received any new $Paccoins yet.   I then withdrew 100 $Pac from Cryptopia to the new wallet and this went smoothly.  I got the coins from Cryptopia but nothing from the actual Paccoin people.   I sent an email to the website support and they still have not responded.  My question is, can anyone help?  The end of the month is approaching and I still have tons of old Pac to swap but I am starting not to trust the process.  

Yesterday I sent the old coins for exchange, so that new ones came to 3 exchanges and to a purse. All coins came to all exchanges, on a purse too. If everything is right, everything works fine.
Thanks for your response.  Would you happen to have a video or instructions, by the numbers, that I may use?  Perhaps I am missing something.  I tried the instructions on the website and it does not work for me.  Forgive my ignorance.  Thanks.
https://blog.paccoin.net/official-paccoin-pac-redemption-addresses/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEMBeNp8-mM
When copying the address from the site, by days of the week, to transfer old coins, turn off the translator.
The old wallet is not suitable for translation. You need to download a purse for ransom, as in the video. Then synchronize it. Close and delete the vallet dates file, insert the date wallet from the old wallet, and synchronize. Or you can send old coins from the old purse to the address of the downloaded purse for exchange.
https://wallets.paccoin.net/old-paccoin-wallet/
Activity: 23
i invest in hashflare , a cloudmining site..
but now i am planning to start minning of this Pac coin by myself  , i want to know that it required gpu or cpu ?
its minning was profit able or not , if any one has better alternative then message me  ...
Activity: 200
Need assistance.

I sent 10k old Pac from the original old wallet to the redemption address so I can receive 10 $Pac to the new wallet a long time ago.  I did this as a test.  A few days ago, I updated to the redemption wallet and everything syched properly.  The previous transaction where I sent the 10k coins was still in the wallet with TXid and everything.  I then send 20k from the redemption wallet to the redemption address, which should be 20 $Pac for the new wallet.  I also did this as a test.  I still have not received any new $Paccoins yet.   I then withdrew 100 $Pac from Cryptopia to the new wallet and this went smoothly.  I got the coins from Cryptopia but nothing from the actual Paccoin people.   I sent an email to the website support and they still have not responded.  My question is, can anyone help?  The end of the month is approaching and I still have tons of old Pac to swap but I am starting not to trust the process. 

Yesterday I sent the old coins for exchange, so that new ones came to 3 exchanges and to a purse. All coins came to all exchanges, on a purse too. If everything is right, everything works fine.
Thanks for your response.  Would you happen to have a video or instructions, by the numbers, that I may use?  Perhaps I am missing something.  I tried the instructions on the website and it does not work for me.  Forgive my ignorance.  Thanks.
Need assistance.

Our coin is on the 8th place among the coins with the masternodes for capitalization.
Activity: 200
Need assistance.

Activity: 130
Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..
Activity: 25
kolamkoin.club
low fee 0,1%, no registration required

Code:
 URL: kolamkoin.club:<3533>
Worker:
Password: c=<$PAC>,d=64,w=workername

support telegram https://t.me/kolamkoin
come join to support our pool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Good evening all,

Am I correct in assuming $PAC is not PoS (Power of Stake), but Masternode only?

Thank you,

-Knightly

Yup, not  PoS anymore. If you want PoS, choose Linda. New team work very well this past month.
Activity: 52
Good evening all,

Thank you,

-Knightly

Masternode and x11 mining
Activity: 95
We must wait for the course of events.
If a coin is valid, time will tell
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Good evening all,

Thank you,

-Knightly
The PAC electrum wallet development is coming along nicely. We've added the latest build to our publicly accessible paccoin github if you'd like to see the progress. Find out more:  http://bit.ly/2Gkfdt1

https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/977220418594537477

Isn't the above a positive news?

The following is also quite informative. It implies that depending on the flow of the pipeline from the next $Billion-big-rise in BTC, the flow is

BTC ->% to Masternodes -> % USA Masternodes ->>> % $PAC

It won't be just imagination or dreaming. Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

Hello! According to the number of masternodes, the USA is leading, in second place Japan. Third and fourth place in Australia and Germany. England is trying to catch up. For those who do not understand. Masternodes is good for a coin. The more, the better and stronger the coin network. Masternodes does not participate in the extraction. It only receives 45 percent of the new mined blocks from the miners. At the moment, the speed of extraction of blocks exceeds the speed of buying coins on exchanges, so the price of the coin temporarily falls. However, the masternodes are not to blame for this. Each masternode is a money invested in a coin and coins are not sold. The speed of extraction of blocks by miners does not depend on the masternodes. If the masternodes is a lot, they are less likely to get a reward. The price of a coin depends only on how much it is popular among connoisseurs of crypto currency.
The more masternodes, the more coins are blocked and the fewer coins to sell. The number of blocks can not be reduced. There is no difference how many masternodes receive coins. The more master craftsmen, the less often they get coins. Coins are mined by miners. The more schachter, the less reward they have. You can not get more blocks. The price of a coin depends only on the demand for it from traders. If a lot of coins are sold and bought a little, the price falls. On Monday, China will start selling oil for yuan, and on yuan it will be possible to freely buy gold on stock exchanges. I think that the dollar will decrease in price strongly, and gold will rise strongly in price.
Pages:
Jump to: