Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 61. (Read 43226 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It says:
System maintenance, please visit later...
Maintenance time: 2018-03-06 00:00:00 to 2018-03-06 03:00:00
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
PacCoin is a shit coin! Will drop very hard into nothing! In a couple days watch ! ❌👎🏽 after scamming their people out of 80% of their coins
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I would also like everyone to watch this video from the team, it's a live stream from a couple of days ago discussing all kinds of things regarding Paccoin/$Pac.  Watch the whole thing and then make up your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pSprjmX0o

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
If people start selling $Pac for a low price then that is their fault, they dictate the marketprice. Nothing you can do about it.

Also keep in mind the following.  On some exchanges, Paccoin was still traded against Bitcoin even though the price of Paccoin really was lower than 1 satoshi!  This means that it can't trade any lower than 1 sat, but the Ethereum or Doge market was able to trade at the right (lower price than 1 satoshi) The Bitcoin/Paccoin market caused the price to stay at 1 sat even though it was not that expensive.

The price we've seen lately was a fake price so Paccoin was never really that expensive even though your Delta or Blockfolio app said so.
No wonder the price is now lower just because now you can see the true value it was before. People don't notice that usually
Activity: 14
Fuck you all of dev team. Scammed billion dollar by offering redemption.  stop masternods reward, at first work for increasing price. Masternods reward making price down. do you thinking this. add $pac to different market. you guys forgot all of offered planing on white paper.

Join the class action lawsuit against pac

https://youtu.be/i49_qhMciuQ
Activity: 76
Fuck you all of dev team. Scammed billion dollar by offering redemption.  stop masternods reward, at first work for increasing price. Masternods reward making price down. do you thinking this. add $pac to different market. you guys forgot all of offered planing on white paper.
Activity: 116
Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Bill, is that you? You sly devil.

Issues with the old wallet are well, well documented (see the old pac github, the old pac BCT thread, or the reddit posts regarding rewind and transaction issues). Actually, the old pac is designed, per Bill Corless's own comments, to overwrite people's stakes -- that's how peercoin was designed. So both wallets can have stake overwritten. I mean, it's 100% validated by the creator of PAC and even in the Peercoin source code.

I know, facts are hard to accept, but it's all true. So, if you'd like to dispute, you know, facts, you're welcome to continue on. However, I do suggest you use the "FUD" tag...

best,
break.

Dear Break, I am not Bill so there are still technical problems with the old wallet and new wallet.............., so I am out.  Bye and enjoy the profit. 100$ in PAC bought in December is now +/- $ 10.000,= and most of you already sold at least 50% so a great begin for a community build on trust..... Fuck off in 2 months the Dev's are gone, so have fun with working hard........ And none of the Dev's or teammembers give there real name, which is enought

I have no beef with you my problem is with
Those who watched investors get screwed buying paccoin in btc .
I am 100% convinced some members of the pac team were involved
In insider trading , dumping their own stash for btc .
And now the poor investors get the blame .
May be it’s not a literal scam but it was fraudulent and the team
Needs to be held accountable .
At the moment me and a few other investors who lost money
Are in the process of looking for a law firm to represent us in a class action
Lawsuit against pac team .
I’m sure we will know who is responsible for this fiasco after the investigation is concluded .’

Thank y

cryptopia broke the doge and litecoin markets for this scam coin

Fools, fuck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Bill, is that you? You sly devil.

Issues with the old wallet are well, well documented (see the old pac github, the old pac BCT thread, or the reddit posts regarding rewind and transaction issues). Actually, the old pac is designed, per Bill Corless's own comments, to overwrite people's stakes -- that's how peercoin was designed. So both wallets can have stake overwritten. I mean, it's 100% validated by the creator of PAC and even in the Peercoin source code.

I know, facts are hard to accept, but it's all true. So, if you'd like to dispute, you know, facts, you're welcome to continue on. However, I do suggest you use the "FUD" tag...

best,
break.

Dear Break, I am not Bill so there are still technical problems with the old wallet and new wallet.............., so I am out.  Bye and enjoy the profit. 100$ in PAC bought in December is now +/- $ 10.000,= and most of you already sold at least 50% so a great begin for a community build on trust..... Fuck off in 2 months the Dev's are gone, so have fun with working hard........ And none of the Dev's or teammembers give there real name, which is enought

I have no beef with you my problem is with
Those who watched investors get screwed buying paccoin in btc .
I am 100% convinced some members of the pac team were involved
In insider trading , dumping their own stash for btc .
And now the poor investors get the blame .
May be it’s not a literal scam but it was fraudulent and the team
Needs to be held accountable .
At the moment me and a few other investors who lost money
Are in the process of looking for a law firm to represent us in a class action
Lawsuit against pac team .
I’m sure we will know who is responsible for this fiasco after the investigation is concluded .’

Thank y

cryptopia broke the doge and litecoin markets for this scam coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Where devs? Are you kidding me? The price fell 10 times! 1 btc became 0.1 btc. Are you fuc*ing kidding me???

its called a scam, next time stay away
Activity: 2
Where devs? Are you kidding me? The price fell 10 times! 1 btc became 0.1 btc. Are you fuc*ing kidding me???
You are asking me to read !!! 😆😆😆
Why don’t you read first ?
Understand what I’m talking about before you play smart ??
I never even mentioned redemption 😂

You guys are so stupid. You are creating these new accounts and trying FUD. If you do not anything about crypto you gusy need to leave and go somewhere else, where you can use your so called expertise. No buddy told you to buy without knowing. Kapish!!

The only one thats not up to par with his intelligence is you, you are unable to win an argument without cursing. Also "kapish" is not a word, its spelled "capisce". Maybe you need to start using a dicktionary before you start to use grown up words!

It's funny that you criticized him for his wording or spelling, but look at the wonderful typo you made while having this conversation with him.  Wink

That was so on purpose man, are you that naive?
They are just those butt-hurt FUD's who know nothing about blockchain and bought PAC's at 1-3 SAT  Cheesy Cheesy

These little guys make me so happy about myself, I am buying more $PAC's while its low, gonna be a masternode soon!

$PAC is a state of art coin, I have never seen transactions so fast and whitepaper that convincing!! Pactopia, Coinfly, you guys kidding me, this will be in top 10 coins soon!!

kel-alt - I took .3 BTC profit from the PAC run-up and bought more $PAC.
Just wanted you to know there is someone else that agrees investor/traders
just have to live and learn. As someone else said, no one forced anyone to
not do any research and buy PAC for BTC. I heard someone else say FUD is
good, it means the coin is being noticed, and maybe scared competition is
posting. No investor wins every bet, so time will tell. I know they are busy with
the redemption, but I would like to see new posts on website in addition to
social media, it would help confidence. I just looked at MN VPS set-up instructions
and they looked too complicated! What is VPS? Do you know if this/are these legit? -
http://altcoin-guide.com/paccoin-vps-masternode-guide/
 Go $PAC!

Good for you I hope it go’s down to almost
Nothing so you can buy more and more
But once it tanks and it will tank .
Remember the ( little guys !!!! )
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
They are just those butt-hurt FUD's who know nothing about blockchain and bought PAC's at 1-3 SAT  Cheesy Cheesy

These little guys make me so happy about myself, I am buying more $PAC's while its low, gonna be a masternode soon!

$PAC is a state of art coin, I have never seen transactions so fast and whitepaper that convincing!! Pactopia, Coinfly, you guys kidding me, this will be in top 10 coins soon!!

posting. No investor wins every bet, so time will tell. I know they are busy with
social media, it would help confidence. I just looked at MN VPS set-up instructions
and they looked too complicated! What is VPS? Do you know if this/are these legit? -
 Go $PAC!

There are hosting sites too if you're not comfortable running one yourself:

Full Master Nodes
https://www.masternodes.work/ ....... BreakCrypto Developer (Part of the Paccoin Team)

Full and Shared Master Nodes
https://pacmasternode.com/ .......... BiztactixRyan Developer (Part of the Paccoin Team)

Activity: 6

Go $PAC!

Yep, those are the instructions. I think there may be others as well. VPS is just a virtual private server to run your Master Node. There are almost 1600 Master Nodes currently on the network.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Go $PAC!
Activity: 52
Hi Team, just wanted to check that why is the 'US Explorer' section of your website is still not updated and the circulation supply still shows 3 Trillion?

Can you please also share the physical address of your office location?

This is the updated Block Explorer.

http://usa.pacblockexplorer.com:3002/
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
Just want to say thanks for all your help on the initial Masternode setup break. Your intentions are for the future and the benefit of $PAC and it shows in the $PAC discord. $PAC is a great new coin with a very bright future, Smoker, Break, Ryan along with the other dev's help anytime they are asked. A very selfless job that is profoundly noticed and greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys! PAC to the moon!

Anytime Jason, 100% my pleasure. Thanks for all the help with the community and the $PAC hit song!

best,
break.
Activity: 26
Hi Team, just wanted to check that why is the 'US Explorer' section of your website is still not updated and the circulation supply still shows 3 Trillion?

Can you please also share the physical address of your office location?
Pages:
Jump to: