Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 64. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
https://PacSharedMasternodes.com   

-Servers USA Based
-Order Tracking 
-Secure 
-Zero fees (For First 10 Masternodes)
-Automatic payouts by Smart Contract
-24/7 Monitoring
-VPS Specs: 6 Core CPU, 100GB Disk Space, 12GB RAM Memory, 4TB Bandwidth
-Masternode Hosting, Maintenance, and Monitoring

*We are a third party site and not part of the $PAC team.
Did anyone used them? How is the payout just a ballpark figure will be fine say for 1000 $PAC. Thanks
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
It didn’t take a genius to smell a scam .
Someone was making big money and this is why they didn’t ask cryptopia to cease
all btc/pac trade ,
Someone was benefiting out of it ,,
The question is who ?
Cryptopia ?
Pac team ?
Or both ?
Why else would the pac team not report a fraudulent trade practice???
Activity: 12
WHere do I find a complete redemption guide? Your homepoage is too confusing. I'vw only found a redemption guide with no information and a redemption guide for masternodes!
Something is not adding up here !!
So let me get this straight
Cryptopia is by far your largest exchange ,, but you didn’t demand that cryptopia must
Suspend all btc/pac trade because it’s screwing investors ?
Why didn’t the pac team issue a threat to cryptopia to immediately
Stop the fraudulent btc/Pac trade ?
You obviously knew thousands of investors were getting a bad deal ,, you were watching
While this took place yet you said nothing to your biggest exchange !!!!!
Why ??
Were you dumping your own stash of pac ,, making tons of money while screwing investors ?
Why didn’t you at least ask cryptopia to announce btc/pac is a high price ?
I just smell insider trading
Something smells bad

Finally someone that understand this scam!
Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!
In your Cryptopia account, Cryptopia valued the old PAC at 1 or 2 Sat depending on what the last PAC/BTC transaction traded at. As has been discussed endlessly, this amount was an inflated amount not reflective of the true value of PAC. After the reverse 1000:1 split, you will naturally see a decline in the value of your PAC holdings as reported by Cryptopia, and this is because the value in BTC is now more accurate than it used to be since 1 PAC is worth 1000x more now.

You should start reading my other posts, your just repeating what has been said many times! IT makes no difference there was no warning on cryptopia, the website of pac of twitter. The fact is was discussed on a forum deep in some threads doesn't make any sense. The value in my wallet reported 0.0000001 it was never reported different, nor could i have known. Can you please stop repeating this crap answer everyone?

THERE WERE NO WARNINGS NOWHERE ON OFFICIAL SITES/SOCIAL MEDIA DURING THE SELL WALL OR PRIOR. LOOK AT THE TWITTER OF PAC, ARE YOU CALLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE STUPID? WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?
Something is not adding up here !!
So let me get this straight
Cryptopia is by far your largest exchange ,, but you didn’t demand that cryptopia must
Suspend all btc/pac trade because it’s screwing investors ?
Why didn’t the pac team issue a threat to cryptopia to immediately
Stop the fraudulent btc/Pac trade ?
You obviously knew thousands of investors were getting a bad deal ,, you were watching
While this took place yet you said nothing to your biggest exchange !!!!!
Why ??
Were you dumping your own stash of pac ,, making tons of money while screwing investors ?
Why didn’t you at least ask cryptopia to announce btc/pac is a high price ?
I just smell insider trading
Something smells bad
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!
In your Cryptopia account, Cryptopia valued the old PAC at 1 or 2 Sat depending on what the last PAC/BTC transaction traded at. As has been discussed endlessly, this amount was an inflated amount not reflective of the true value of PAC. After the reverse 1000:1 split, you will naturally see a decline in the value of your PAC holdings as reported by Cryptopia, and this is because the value in BTC is now more accurate than it used to be since 1 PAC is worth 1000x more now.
Activity: 52

Im happy you finally agree you lied about the warnings!

This is not me, someone else saw that warning
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27688266
status update

While Cryptopia is still down with LTC and DOGE trading to any other coin including PAC, Yobit opened PAC-DOGE trading.

Please keep in mind that, due to the low price of a single PACcoin, it is not a good idea to trade PAC/BTC (as mentioned on the PACcoin website). With the current PACcoin, you can only trade against entire satoshi's, so 1 or 2 or 3 and so on. But you need to be able to trade with more accuracy (example: 1,89576).

With the new PAC coin that will be released on Feb 1, this will be possible very well since 3 zero's will dissapear.
Keep in mind that the price information on CoinMarketCap is inaccurate due to the fact that Cryptopia paused.

The PAC future insights can be found here, take a close look at page 8, this document looks very good:
https://www.docdroid.net/0PtkXDK/paccoin-future-insights.pdf

The new PAC website will be released soon.
On Jan 19, there will be a live streamed Q&A with the DEVs.

https://twitter.com/PACcoinOfficial/status/950342367508393985
"Cryptopia traders of PAC - we are recommending that people move their PAC to an offline wallet until they stabilize what they are doing."

When investing in a new coin always go on Coinmarketcap and under "Markets" tab check Pairings PAC/BTC, PAC/DOGE, PAC/USDT, etc and look at Price verses Total Volume. The Sell wall for the PAC/BTC pairing was over 700 BTC because there was 0 volume being traded at that pairing.

Cryptopia is at fault because they shut down their DOGE/LTC market because PAC caused to much volume for site to handle. PAC made an official Twitter post about removing coins from Cryptopia long before the Auto Swap was finalized.
Activity: 70
...Stop lying you fucking nonce...

I do not think it's a case of offending anyone.
If we remain correct we can discuss and maybe learn something,  otherwise stay with your ideas. I'm not really interested in helping you.

The next time you buy a coin, look at this forum, if you are lucky you will find someone like me who will help you not to make mistakes, perhaps.

This is not me, someone else saw that warning
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27688266
status update

While Cryptopia is still down with LTC and DOGE trading to any other coin including PAC, Yobit opened PAC-DOGE trading.

Please keep in mind that, due to the low price of a single PACcoin, it is not a good idea to trade PAC/BTC (as mentioned on the PACcoin website). With the current PACcoin, you can only trade against entire satoshi's, so 1 or 2 or 3 and so on. But you need to be able to trade with more accuracy (example: 1,89576).

With the new PAC coin that will be released on Feb 1, this will be possible very well since 3 zero's will dissapear.
Keep in mind that the price information on CoinMarketCap is inaccurate due to the fact that Cryptopia paused.

The PAC future insights can be found here, take a close look at page 8, this document looks very good:
https://www.docdroid.net/0PtkXDK/paccoin-future-insights.pdf

The new PAC website will be released soon.
On Jan 19, there will be a live streamed Q&A with the DEVs.

https://twitter.com/PACcoinOfficial/status/950342367508393985
"Cryptopia traders of PAC - we are recommending that people move their PAC to an offline wallet until they stabilize what they are doing."

Activity: 116
99% of people who invested in this shitcoin did not read this forum.  Why would they? its not called Paccoin talk is it?

Paccoin should have communicated this through their OFFICIAL channels.  Better yet if they actually gave a fuck they would have asked Crooktopia to not open the BTC Pair as it would harm their investors.

But they DIDN'T for all the reasons people have called out.  I hope this coin and company burn and die.  I don't even care if my money goes to zero which it almost has due to all the SCAMMING they have done.
[/quote]

Hey, the Russians and Putin are to blame for everything!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10

99% of people who invested in this shitcoin did not read this forum.  Why would they? its not called Paccoin talk is it?

Paccoin should have communicated this through their OFFICIAL channels.  Better yet if they actually gave a fuck they would have asked Crooktopia to not open the BTC Pair as it would harm their investors.

But they DIDN'T for all the reasons people have called out.  I hope this coin and company burn and die.  I don't even care if my money goes to zero which it almost has due to all the SCAMMING they have done.

Sorry man, if you had at least read the links (obviously not, because reading is tiring Roll Eyes) you would have found the answer!
Now I will do the work for you, but next time you do your homework  Wink

"...On PacCoin website there is a big warning on buying Pac on BTC/PAC market, because a little change between 1 and 2 sat on BTC market make you loose a half of your money!..."

On Yobit.net there was BTC/PAC pair too. Big warning also for Yobit, if you read the thread you can find MANY refferrals.

Now I am very tired, in Italy today there are national political elections. Talking with you is like trying to convince my grandmother not to vote Berlusconi again! She will do the same  Cheesy

Stop lying you fucking nonce.  There were NO warnings on ANY official PAC site, maybe they put something on after they flooded all their shit coins onto Crooktopia and crashed the market and then held peoples money in their wallets and closed the market maybe?

... your affraid his maffia will steal your PAC!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 

Sorry man, if you had at least read the links (obviously not, because reading is tiring Roll Eyes) you would have found the answer!
Now I will do the work for you, but next time you do your homework  Wink

"...On PacCoin website there is a big warning on buying Pac on BTC/PAC market, because a little change between 1 and 2 sat on BTC market make you loose a half of your money!..."

On Yobit.net there was BTC/PAC pair too. Big warning also for Yobit, if you read the thread you can find MANY refferrals.

Now I am very tired, in Italy today there are national political elections. Talking with you is like trying to convince my grandmother not to vote Berlusconi again! She will do the same  Cheesy

You are so in on this! Thats why you don't want Berlusconi as a president, your affraid his maffia will steal your PAC!

On the paccoin website there is NO MESSAGE in the BLOG: https://blog.paccoin.net/

I guess its in the IMPORTANT NEWS then!? NO ITS NOT! https://blog.paccoin.net/important-news/

Your the worst type of pastaman, you scam your grandmother and everyone else!!

Now I will do the work for you, but next time you do your homework  Wink

Now I am very tired, in Italy today there are national political elections. Talking with you is like trying to convince my grandmother not to vote Berlusconi again! She will do the same  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i49_qhMciuQ

This should get us started! New Zealand Financial Authority compalint form!!  https://fma.govt.nz/contact/make-a-complaint/make-a-complaint-online/#UserForm_Form New Zealand Financial Authority market website!

Check this guy out too shillin the coin after all this shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxEEXf8_Uc0

If you want to start a discussion about research start reading my previous comments before you judge me. I have never said anything of what you say here. I am saying i have a wallet the one day it holds .043 btc in value, the next day its value is 0.009 btc you can sit here and tell me im dumb for buying in  a peak, but thats nonsense. The value was .043 i can prove that. The next day the exchange happens and suddenly the value is less. You are all telling me the same sobbing story, that noone here is going to believe. Value doent change like that. If it says i have 100 euro in my wallet it doesnt vanish like that! The problem is that no-one warned me about the value dropping lower then the posible lowest price in btc. The team updated everyone YET THERES NOTHING ON THEIR WEBSITE DURING OR PRIOR TO THE PAC TO BTC RELEASE. Now stop acting like we are dumb investors. We are the reason you have more money now, stop being a bunch of dicks and start to see what is being said here. I dont need their website links, i have them i have been on their twitter account from late last year. What you are saying is bullshit, there were NO WARNINGS and if there were SHOW THEM.

Don't be naive, I know what I say. PAGES of this!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29221509

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28317915

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27713921

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27692209

Activity: 61
But now something else (by the way, my english is very bad, but who care's execpt morons)

How will the Pac-team promoot the new coin and what is there marketing budget to clear the bad name of this coin?

* And one other question: I just bet on Man.City -  Chelsea, in Euro's. But will it be possible to bet in the future in $Pac's on soccer-game's and where can i do that in the future to lose more Pac's than i already did Grin Or win.........

By the way, the max. supply is how much $pac's ?
Pages:
Jump to: