Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 25. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
I didnt get my tokens, now all of sudden the Paragon site says We can't find a user with that e-mail address

even i got mail from them that the tokens are under way??, what is going on Paragon??
or do i have to add custom token in MEW?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Price on ICO was 2.2$ and now less than 0.5$? What doing with this token?  Huh
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Received them as well, are there any other exchanges where PRG is trading right now?

It's trading on Etherdelta.io (decentralized eth exchange). It's also trading on HitBTC but that's an IOU I think and you can't deposit actual tokens. And I've seen it trading on Tidex.com (no volume).
I just want to correct your typo. I'm very sure that you mean is Etherdelta.com, your mistake may put some people to unknown site.

Thank you, not sure why I thought it was .io instead of .com but oh well.. Changed it now so it's all good Smiley.
so already listed on 3 exchange if i read well but price is maybe under ico so for now i adopt a strategy of long term hold,later will see if token goes to the moon who knows?...
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Trading on Etherdelta at 1/3rd the price I bought in at.. lmao.

Might just have to triple down on this.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
Received them as well, are there any other exchanges where PRG is trading right now?

It's trading on Etherdelta.io (decentralized eth exchange). It's also trading on HitBTC but that's an IOU I think and you can't deposit actual tokens. And I've seen it trading on Tidex.com (no volume).
I just want to correct your typo. I'm very sure that you mean is Etherdelta.com, your mistake may put some people to unknown site.

Thank you, not sure why I thought it was .io instead of .com but oh well.. Changed it now so it's all good Smiley.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Ok..
Her Télégram IS OK now.
Good thing.

I wish see paragon on bittrex
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

legendary
Meh.
Her Télégram channel IS closed ?!!

I really think this entire project is just a rouse for the pre-sale that happened. Everyone that invested after that in the real ICO are getting fucked left and right.

The transparancy between the team and us, the investors, are pretty much non-existant other than a few admins in telegram who knows nothing and can only give generic answers.

I regret ever investing in to this project. I'm sure I can kiss my money goodbye and I doubt this business will ever go anywhere.
Her Télégram channel IS closed ?!!
legendary
Meh.

It's trading on Etherdelta.com (decentralized eth exchange). It's also trading on HitBTC but that's an IOU I think and you can't deposit actual tokens. And I've seen it trading on Tidex.com (no volume).
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I cant login in my account, it says that acc doesnt exist.. ?
Activity: 116
Price is so low.. i will never buy ico with price of 1$ or more at the beginning.
The website for the ico has disappearred Shocked
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
PRG on Hitbtc !

really cheap, far better than the super discount all over the ICO. Grin
Activity: 63
The lack of communication fom the team is so damn high.
It's token launch day and they don't even up-date their Twitter.
Do you guys know where to exchange them ? I see no activity on Tidex yet...

and btw : why the website has changed and you need a new account to log in ? Scam alert ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Got my coins, pretty happy!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
I received an e-mail as well
Activity: 80
It's normal, the main site is now not only dedicated to the coin. It's not the same account that on https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com .
Login here and check the wallet you used.
Activity: 80
We are in my friends =)
I have my PRG !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: