Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 26. (Read 110154 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
What an absolute shit show this turned out to be.

In your telegram group I've taken part in discussions and I've helped several users with different issues for months now. Today, the day of the distribution I ask you one question 2 times without getting a reply from any of the admins. Once I realize that you are ignoring me I decide to type the same question 3 times in a row and I get a shitty generic reply from one of the mods. I question his reply and then I get banned from the chat for 24 hours. what a joke.

Can't wait to flip this shitty coin and laugh at all the bagholders that will hold this for a long time without any returns.

Oh and btw. You'll distribute around 80-85million founders and the team will sit on over 15million. That's some great % there, huh. Also nice with one address holding close to 30million of the tokens. Just a joke. Hope it all burns.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Paragon has a bright future Cheesy

Everyone ready to dump on the fastest exchange when it becomes available?  Tongue
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Paragon has a bright future Cheesy
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
I hope Paragon does well with the ICO funds, stores in medical and legal states in the US have a big cash problem. So crypto might surely fix this issue.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Its really a nice project, I’m sure it will skyrocket a day !
I wish this day to come as soon as possible!  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Anyone interested in a PRG OTC trade?
Send me a PM. Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Dear Paragon Members!

Paragon (PRG) markets added on the Tidex Exchange.

https://tidex.com/exchange/prg/btc PRG/BTC
https://tidex.com/exchange/prg/eth PRG/ETH

RT: https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/922133970527117314

Brilliant, thanks for adding it. I'll be using your exchange soon.
that is a very good news so paragon is already listed on an exchange,i think paragon will can help understand many countries of the healing capacities of the cannabis,and perhaps persuade them to legalize it...
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Dear Paragon Members!

Brilliant, thanks for adding it. I'll be using your exchange soon.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
The hard cap of this coin seems really huge.

And I can not really get the real world use case of the coin. Could somebody please try to explain it to me. I have tried to study the whitepaper. But it is not clear to me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Today is token distribution day, right? Has anyone already got his tokens or at least the announced email?

Time flies, i didn't have this on my schedule so i am positively surprised that i am getting my tokens tonight!
That's also new news for me I also forgot the date. I hope the dumps will not be too big due to bitcoin fork!

there are always dumps after the distribution. that's why you have to hold.
Exactly - only holding makes you stronger (and wealthier). Best tactic is to forget about your investment for a 3 maybe 6 moths
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Today is token distribution day, right? Has anyone already got his tokens or at least the announced email?

Time flies, i didn't have this on my schedule so i am positively surprised that i am getting my tokens tonight!

I see on Telegram that the distribution will be the 23th..
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Dear Paragon Members!

nice info, hope paragon has good perform in the first time and good reputation to.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

That's also new news for me I also forgot the date. I hope the dumps will not be too big due to bitcoin fork!

there are always dumps after the distribution. that's why you have to hold.
Activity: 392
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Oh no, Pajulapoiss! I agree with your point of view that there are plenty of benefit from cannabis. So, when Viljy said that the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, I have suggested him to give statistics to prove his opinion.  Grin

The effect of cannabis on a person depends on the condition of this person. At all can act in different ways. Everyone knows this. Some people can smoke all their life and will not get any harm to their health. And others can reach the state of degeneration for 3 years. I've seen these. They have no other thought than smoking. So it is not necessary to say unambiguously that this is useful. If this is so useful, why is it banned in most countries?

OH, I mush have typed in the wrong username  Lips sealed it was indeed ment for viljy  Grin and so is this :

There is truth in what you say, about it effecting people differently. Its also true that there's many cannabis abusers. But similarly with alcohol, where do you draw the line? Where's the point that one become 's an alcoholic / pothead?

Also I haven't said that marijuana is unambiguously useful or good. Everything in excess can be bad.

The reason why it's banned in many countries lies behind the war on drugs campaign. And the fact that big pharma can't patent a plant, therefore they can't make profit out of it. Therefore it's better for business if it's banned.

Very simple

Well, yes with alcohol is a good analogy. Actually, I like alcohol. Maybe that's why I do not like cannabis.  Cheesy
In my opinion, alcohol is the opposite of cannabis.  For example, if you consume alcohol you don't think that much about everything but with cannabis, you think about everything. I think both should be legal and I hope Paragon will help to achieve this.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Oh no, Pajulapoiss! I agree with your point of view that there are plenty of benefit from cannabis. So, when Viljy said that the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, I have suggested him to give statistics to prove his opinion.  Grin

The effect of cannabis on a person depends on the condition of this person. At all can act in different ways. Everyone knows this. Some people can smoke all their life and will not get any harm to their health. And others can reach the state of degeneration for 3 years. I've seen these. They have no other thought than smoking. So it is not necessary to say unambiguously that this is useful. If this is so useful, why is it banned in most countries?

OH, I mush have typed in the wrong username  Lips sealed it was indeed ment for viljy  Grin and so is this :

There is truth in what you say, about it effecting people differently. Its also true that there's many cannabis abusers. But similarly with alcohol, where do you draw the line? Where's the point that one become 's an alcoholic / pothead?

Also I haven't said that marijuana is unambiguously useful or good. Everything in excess can be bad.

The reason why it's banned in many countries lies behind the war on drugs campaign. And the fact that big pharma can't patent a plant, therefore they can't make profit out of it. Therefore it's better for business if it's banned.

Very simple

Well, yes with alcohol is a good analogy. Actually, I like alcohol. Maybe that's why I do not like cannabis.  Cheesy
Activity: 392

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 521
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Today, Paragon will distribute PRG to investors. Hope that investors can get good profit with this token.  Wink

PRG.. Fire.
Looking forward it . Hope the project all best. 

finally. really curious on how it will sell.

Well history tells us that the IOU's always sell for higher prices then when the tokens hit the official exchanges.. so I don't know what will happen now, as the IOU for paragon is kinda low imho.
We will soon find out I guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Any statement on why there's no advisors anymore and IOTA is still patner while IOTA's devs said that's not a partenership but they are just helping them to integrate IOTA into Paragon?
Pages:
Jump to: