Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 28. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I wish that the price could be 2,50 dollars.
But i think that the best choice is tho hold until the first center
2,50$ is quite possible in near future. Paragon need to be listed on few exchanges and gain some attention Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Today is token distribution day, right? Has anyone already got his tokens or at least the announced email?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

2,5$ is possible but maybe we have to wait longer then just until the opening of the first Paragon Center. But if the project is running, I have no doubts that the coin will hit this price easily in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Checked their twitter and facebbok and didnt find any news about exchanges... What they said about exchanges?

Just be patient a little bit more, we waited for so long.

Today, Paragon will distribute PRG to investors. Hope that investors can get good profit with this token.  Wink

I want that prg's so bad Cheesy

not only you levyashin!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Activity: 294
hope to get the tokens soon and start hodling.

i believe that they will reach 1$ by the end of the year.

The tokens are already not far from 1$ on HitBTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Today, Paragon will distribute PRG to investors. Hope that investors can get good profit with this token.  Wink

Ow wow, that is great news. I am eager to see which exchanges will start trading it. And curious how the market will react

yeah considering there were IOU PRG on some exchanges, I'm curious about the price now.

I think is better to wait the exchanges, when the token is reaaly out. Not really sure this IOU it really means anything.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Cannabis is... a very controversial topic and here we have a blockchain around it. Guess, it's really a digital time for everything.
Activity: 588

Ow wow, that is great news. I am eager to see which exchanges will start trading it. And curious how the market will react

yeah considering there were IOU PRG on some exchanges, I'm curious about the price now.
Activity: 154

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Checked their twitter and facebbok and didnt find any news about exchanges... What they said about exchanges?

As stated earlier, PARAGON aims to be listed on a recognized exchange by mid November as per their road map plans.

i really hope that this will happen soon, nowadays ico projects dont ride on their roadmap schedule anymore and ppl losse interest in the project pretty fast due to trust loosing and everyone dumps and then i start to cry...
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

And soon after tokens will be traded in some exchange, cool to see how is going to be perceived the project by the market, expect green candles  Grin

I think PRG is good for longer term too. Expecting it to hit Bittrex in a couple of months.

Not sure about Bittrex but I am sure they will hit more exchanges soon. And then the price will go sky high probably.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

And soon after tokens will be traded in some exchange, cool to see how is going to be perceived the project by the market, expect green candles  Grin

For sure, Look, there are 144 pages discussion in this thread. Many investors are interested in with this project. A storm will come. Cheesy
Activity: 60
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Oh no, Pajulapoiss! I agree with your point of view that there are plenty of benefit from cannabis. So, when Viljy said that the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, I have suggested him to give statistics to prove his opinion.  Grin
Yes i will keep long term too, this in not going to flourish in few weeks, they still have a long way to go, but so far looks promising
Activity: 210

And soon after tokens will be traded in some exchange, cool to see how is going to be perceived the project by the market, expect green candles  Grin

I think PRG is good for longer term too. Expecting it to hit Bittrex in a couple of months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Just be patient a little bit more, we waited for so long.

I want that prg's so bad Cheesy

Activity: 210
Eagerly waiting for the token payout today!! PRG should hit high valuation after a couple of years.
Activity: 490
I hope this project will run well and the profit will follow  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: