Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 29. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Today, Paragon will distribute PRG to investors. Hope that investors can get good profit with this token.  Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Checked their twitter and facebbok and didnt find any news about exchanges... What they said about exchanges?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
 Paragon is a great project. successfully ico right now we should wait for notice from the developers about hit exchange
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice on the part of some citizens who do not seek knowledge of the benefits of Cannabis, I have already seen absurd improvements in people with various diseases, from simple glaucoma to atrophy and retardation of the brain. Cannabis is the largest and most controversial discovery of scientists for use in medicine, unfortunately there are pharmaceutical industries that profit billions and lose their profits with this legalization. But progress is on the way and comes to the jet. Paragon is live

Indeed! There's plenty of information available in the global fenomena called the internet. Staying ignorant in the time of information is a choice, and it shoudn't be accepted. All false slogans and understandings created by the elitistic "war on drugs" will be pushed over in future years to come. Having different "potcoins" will only help accelerate this process.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice on the part of some citizens who do not seek knowledge of the benefits of Cannabis, I have already seen absurd improvements in people with various diseases, from simple glaucoma to atrophy and retardation of the brain. Cannabis is the largest and most controversial discovery of scientists for use in medicine, unfortunately there are pharmaceutical industries that profit billions and lose their profits with this legalization. But progress is on the way and comes to the jet. Paragon is live
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What happened with advisors? There are 0 advisors right now listed in the team section of the website

https://paragoncoin.com/en#teamSlide

But they added Priscilla Cheesy

The dog was already there and it the team mascot Smiley
What I think what could have happened, is that the advisors got negative feedback from others and they wanted to distance themselves from the project. Or maybe there is pressure from their other jobs.
An explanation from Paragon would be very welcome tho...

Hmm that's an interesting twist. Maybe they working on a new adviser board or just update the website? I also would like to hear a statement from paragon about this.

Still no update about this, or have I missed something? I really would like to know why the Advisors are gone here on the website.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
hope to get the tokens soon and start hodling.

i believe that they will reach 1$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so from what I read here Netherlands,Uruguay and Portugal already legalize it,I hope that many other countries will follow their example...hopeing listing on some exchange will come soon...
If Paragon ends up exceeding their expectations in the United States, then surely they will be given the green light by parliament of other countries (hopefully), the ones who usually see what America's response is first, on a given situation. Then they may decide to adopt similar laws, regulations, and policies.
  It will take a while for this company to setup shop in all of the 29 states it listed in the whitepaper, and each individual state has it's own form of governmental body,  but there's nothing more we can do as for now but speculate.
   I personally would like to would like to see Paragon succeed,  and not just because I'm an avid Cannabis user, but because I see the Cannabis industry (if regulated correctly) being a game changer in several fields, and sectors, from medicinal purposes and for the jobs.
And that's what we are looking for - massive adoption of Paragon tokens and real use case Wink
'

true. massive adoption with all legal documents workflow in blockchain
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
so from what I read here Netherlands,Uruguay and Portugal already legalize it,I hope that many other countries will follow their example...hopeing listing on some exchange will come soon...
If Paragon ends up exceeding their expectations in the United States, then surely they will be given the green light by parliament of other countries (hopefully), the ones who usually see what America's response is first, on a given situation. Then they may decide to adopt similar laws, regulations, and policies.
  It will take a while for this company to setup shop in all of the 29 states it listed in the whitepaper, and each individual state has it's own form of governmental body,  but there's nothing more we can do as for now but speculate.
   I personally would like to would like to see Paragon succeed,  and not just because I'm an avid Cannabis user, but because I see the Cannabis industry (if regulated correctly) being a game changer in several fields, and sectors, from medicinal purposes and for the jobs.
And that's what we are looking for - massive adoption of Paragon tokens and real use case Wink
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Hmm legalizing is a big word. I know a lot of countries are working on some sort of legal system for medical marihuana (for all sorts of illnesses) however going blatantly saying that
you will be able to buy canabis in a paragon 'house' anytime soon, I don't think so Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I also think that cannabis will be legalized in a lot of countries in few years, at least medicinal cannabis, it’s a good way to stop pain for exemple and many others things. Paragon can help a lot in the legalization and become a major actor of this fight.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

The use in medicine is so far only to increase appetite in patients who can not eat and lose weight. For example, with cancer. But the whole world knows the main purpose of cannabis is the use of drug addicts. Also, everyone knows that ginseng treats a bunch of diseases. So compare, what is more important for medical purposes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

It will take some time, maybe decades but at one point I think it will be legalized in most of the countries.
Activity: 77
It looks like whole industry is going to be revolutionized by cannabis movement. Paragon can help to make this possible Wink
I think if Paragon project succeeds in some first countries, rest of countries will have to change their view about cannabis industry.  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It looks like whole industry is going to be revolutionized by cannabis movement. Paragon can help to make this possible Wink
Activity: 60

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Paragon will be listed on coinmarketcap soon, just wait that paragon token be tradable on exchange. Paragon is a big project, don’t worries about listing it will come fast.

sorry if offtopic but it fits here: why is the price on coinmarketcap often so different to etherdelta

probably because the price fluctuates so much, but coinmarketcap doesn't refresh too often.

thats true, coinmarketcap does not refresh it quiet often like etherdelte does. and prg just got listed on eth and there are no real volume since the token is not distributed yet. those are just buy offers.
Coinmarketcap reflects market volume, and is only updated on a 24h marker. It's best to bookmark whatever coins you want to follow closely, and be sure to survey the exchanges where the coin is offered, because most exchanges reflect the market data updates every few seconds. Coinmarketcap is more of a cross reference referendum, giving you a veiw of the crypto market as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: