Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 46. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
They have 219 668 followers on their facebook pages... OMG  Shocked
It seems this project very popular?  Huh

right ,in btc thread there is 120+ pages ,this is a good sign for a great project ,take part in this train,never miss it .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They have 219 668 followers on their facebook pages... OMG  Shocked
It seems this project very popular?  Huh
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Is there anyone buying now at these prices on HitBTC?
I have bought a share during the ICO but I'm thinking of buying some extras on exchange.

Very curious what the price will do after sunday when everyone is getting there tokens and when PARAGON will be listed on more exchanges.
I'm holding this for the long term Wink

Now, when the BTC has grown so much in price, altcoins are falling. Therefore, perhaps it makes sense to buy Paragon, but only with the expectation of a long term.
Activity: 157
I got banned from telegram channel after by mistake pasting a request for twitter followers into the wrong channel. No warning, message or anything. Just ban and now cannot get back in and no response from support. I bought into this ICO and consider this treatment of a customer to be unacceptable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Is there anyone buying now at these prices on HitBTC?
I have bought a share during the ICO but I'm thinking of buying some extras on exchange.

Very curious what the price will do after sunday when everyone is getting there tokens and when PARAGON will be listed on more exchanges.
I'm holding this for the long term Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Cannabis being very popular in the world also include me ,if this project come true ,that's very much profit , i will hold Paragon tokens.
This is good idea to hold Paragon tokens. You can be very rich if price of this tokens appreciate in near future  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I saw on their website that IOTA's still a partner but I remember clearly IOTA devs on their slack stating that this is not a partnership, they'll just help Paragon to integrate IOTA

I would like to know more about this. I thought a partnership had been established too.

Haven't even know that IOTA is not an official partner but "just" helping them out. Maybe some statement from the Paragon devs would clarify this?

I do think they are partners. There was a REdit AMA some time ago with IOTA and PARAGON

This link also says they are partners.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/industry-disruptor-paragon-coin-partners-with-iota/

I don't trust news sites because they also just take their infos from the official information channels right? For example if they read here, they are partners but in fact this is not a partnership, they just spread fals words. Anyways, so they are partners at all? Then everything is fine.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
It seems to me that writing has increased in recent days and it is getting exciting
why?

What I notice is, that sometimes in popular social media, some project or ICO is getting reviewed or there is an airdrop somewhere, that is usually when more people start to be active on the forum
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I saw on their website that IOTA's still a partner but I remember clearly IOTA devs on their slack stating that this is not a partnership, they'll just help Paragon to integrate IOTA

I would like to know more about this. I thought a partnership had been established too.

Haven't even know that IOTA is not an official partner but "just" helping them out. Maybe some statement from the Paragon devs would clarify this?

I do think they are partners. There was a REdit AMA some time ago with IOTA and PARAGON

This link also says they are partners.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/industry-disruptor-paragon-coin-partners-with-iota/
Activity: 476
Cannabis being very popular in the world also include me ,if this project come true ,that's very much profit , i will hold Paragon tokens.
Activity: 154
It seems to me that writing has increased in recent days and it is getting exciting
why?

im new here too - seems like you recognized this project before me - lucky guy
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
why?

I don't know exactly. But I think many people have recognized that this is a good project, and its token will rise up after ICO? Have you bought Paragon tokens yet? Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
why?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)

ICO finished.
You can buy/trade on Hitbtc and Etherdelta https://hitbtc.com/PRG-to-BTC

I'm not finding any stats on the total funds raised. Anyone has found these?

nope, me either. did not found any total fund raised quote.

besides that, i really hope that they will be listed on bittrex, too Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
been looking forward to this....but to add up i think if the dev set a standard price it will then grow from there
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)

ICO finished.
You can buy/trade on Hitbtc and Etherdelta https://hitbtc.com/PRG-to-BTC

I'm not finding any stats on the total funds raised. Anyone has found these?

Thank you )
It seems, price now cheaper than in last ICO rounds.. nice chance to buy cheap tokens  Roll Eyes

Why sell now at 0,74$ ?! Some peoples are really stupids, no ?

How many times I will tell that, it is iou tokens, a spot market which highly manipulated. You can't deposit your paragons there because they didn't release it yet. And that price is shows nothing.

Before Polybius hit the exchanges it was 30$ on there, but Polybius started to trading 8$ and continue to drop. So don't believe that price no matter what.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
i saw crowd funding closed. what is last amount raised?

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/close-ico

i dont know how much they raised, but it seems like a fair amount ><" i bought some too and wait for the 22th october distribution date.

More then 50$ million according to some sources. I do not know if they reached the hardcap or not. Anyone knows this info?

They didnt raise all money on last rounds.. But they sold only 70 mln tokens on pre-sale.. and some tokens on ICO... Its a huge ammount I think, and they will have good money for development...
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

i think, it can called by partnership.
cause, both IOTA and paragon got their benefit.

it doesn't matter what you call it. if the 2 projects are working together , then it's all for the best.

Yes, but if some party of this is saying it is not a partnership, then the other should clarify this, shouldn't they?
Activity: 588

it doesn't matter what you call it. if the 2 projects are working together , then it's all for the best.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Pages:
Jump to: