Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 47. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I saw on their website that IOTA's still a partner but I remember clearly IOTA devs on their slack stating that this is not a partnership, they'll just help Paragon to integrate IOTA

I would like to know more about this. I thought a partnership had been established too.

It is not a partnership because I don't think IOTA team is gaining anything from the deal, if it is a partnership then both parties must benenfit but it seems Paragon team is only using IOTA to promote their own project
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
When i get reward for participant in bounty program ?  Angry
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I saw on their website that IOTA's still a partner but I remember clearly IOTA devs on their slack stating that this is not a partnership, they'll just help Paragon to integrate IOTA

I would like to know more about this. I thought a partnership had been established too.

that means, that is a partnership if iota help or support. same like us. if we are buy tokens that means we are partner with paragon. that is a view from me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i saw crowd funding closed. what is last amount raised?

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/close-ico

i dont know how much they raised, but it seems like a fair amount ><" i bought some too and wait for the 22th october distribution date.

More then 50$ million according to some sources. I do not know if they reached the hardcap or not. Anyone knows this info?
50$ million this is a very solid amount, not every project will be able to collect so much.

Yes that was a lot, a very successful project, through they didn't reach this in a day or two, it took them 1 month, its way pass their soft cap, but not their hard cap, its still a good amount to start the project properly, sp we just need to wait for the project and services to go live to have this in the clouds Cheesy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

i dont know how much they raised, but it seems like a fair amount ><" i bought some too and wait for the 22th october distribution date.

More then 50$ million according to some sources. I do not know if they reached the hardcap or not. Anyone knows this info?
50$ million this is a very solid amount, not every project will be able to collect so much.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
ICO finished already? How much they raised in total? (in pre-sale and sale)

ICO finished.
You can buy/trade on Hitbtc and Etherdelta https://hitbtc.com/PRG-to-BTC

I'm not finding any stats on the total funds raised. Anyone has found these?

Thank you )
It seems, price now cheaper than in last ICO rounds.. nice chance to buy cheap tokens  Roll Eyes

Why sell now at 0,74$ ?! Some peoples are really stupids, no ?

Price was less on pre-ico... And may be people selling, and than to buy Bitcoin before hardfork...
Now isnt a good time to decide the true price of this token.
And its still not really listed on the exchanges right?

It is definitely not a good time to place trade value on this token. Unless you are selling it back to the devs for the same amount you purchased it for plus a little extra for being a pain in the ass. Let the first buy orders and volume decide the price of this and every token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Haven't even know that IOTA is not an official partner but "just" helping them out. Maybe some statement from the Paragon devs would clarify this?
Activity: 77
when PARAGON token going to release in wallet?

I'm not sure, but I heard that Paragon token will transfer on October 23, 2017. You could ask devs to get more information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when PARAGON token going to release in wallet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cannabis being very popular in the world and this for centuries, this project is likely to attract more than one. if the team continues on this path this  initiative is likely to be crowned with success quickly and for a long time.
Activity: 89
cant wait to have my PRG tokens i finnaly bought something with great value
Activity: 182
I like the idea of ​​creating workspaces around the different parameters that create an organization; cervical thinking for other legislation for research, medicine, ect .. finally a coaching to guarantee the quality and safety for the needers.
Activity: 686

ICO finished.

Thank you )
It seems, price now cheaper than in last ICO rounds.. nice chance to buy cheap tokens  Roll Eyes

Price was less on pre-ico... And may be people selling, and than to buy Bitcoin before hardfork...

There are many variables around the project and defining something like this at the moment is uncertain, but the project has in its potential structure to support even a small bounty of rewards, while supporting the most adverse situations while remaining sufficiently stable for us investors
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 490

ICO finished.

Thank you )

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Good visibility and marketing is what can really make this project after the ICO. I have faith in the team, once they have their first actual location and show the world, the tokenprices will go sky high.

According to their roadmap, by November 2017, a location for first PARAGON space will be selected and will be eventually purchased on February 2018.
Activity: 294

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Good visibility and marketing is what can really make this project after the ICO. I have faith in the team, once they have their first actual location and show the world, the tokenprices will go sky high.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

ICO finished.

Thank you )

Pages:
Jump to: