Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 90. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
first day sale on regular crowd sale over 1,130,000 PRG tokens which is good. value of token already $1.05

And that money came all from little investors like us.

Backed by 23556 participants

That's a big community.

By the way funds are still coming regardless of price change. So we have still long way to go.

Is there an overview about how many whales already invested into Paragon? I mean an illustration of the biggest participants and how much each of them has invested. I would prefer a cake chart for that.

I agree on this one. It would be nice to have this information.
I hope the whales don't dump the first days the token hits the exchanges.

even if they do, the dump in price is temporary. the long run is still profitable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
first day sale on regular crowd sale over 1,130,000 PRG tokens which is good. value of token already $1.05

I am feeling lucky. I bought when it was still $1 and I am already in profit.
Technically you are not in profit until paragon coin will be available on exchange for more than 1$.
Although we all believe this will happen sooner or later, lets not rush things. The amount of coins on the market will be huge so we cant expect immediate rise in value.     
Usually, if there is a hype project being listed on some exchanges, the price will go up significantly.
And we all know that the paragon has got a lot of attentions lately.

I believe due to massive funding paragon getting, it will be on very good exchanges. So after release we won't see this prices anymore.

They already got Bittrex so indeed this price you wont see anymore Smiley
It will be getting higher and higher. So buying now while ETH is low is a very smart descision!

Bittrex exchange can never be confirmed by a team, even if they have a deal. This is the Bittrex policy. They have been very hesitant to add new coins lately, so you need to have a pretty good project to be added. I think Paragon will be added eventually, but it will take some time. The more people in the Community want it, the faster it will come. Because more hype is more trades is more money for Bittrex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Technically you are not in profit until paragon coin will be available on exchange for more than 1$.
Although we all believe this will happen sooner or later, lets not rush things. The amount of coins on the market will be huge so we cant expect immediate rise in value.     
Usually, if there is a hype project being listed on some exchanges, the price will go up significantly.

I believe due to massive funding paragon getting, it will be on very good exchanges. So after release we won't see this prices anymore.

It will be getting higher and higher. So buying now while ETH is low is a very smart descision!

Did they announce bittrex? Actually i thought they will be on bittrex but didn't see any announcement about it.

By the way If I'm not wrong, now projects that will be on bittrex can't tell that still in ico phase. But i can be wrong about it.

Maybe it was meant that they want to apply for Bittrex. I also heared that you are not allowed to announce if you already get an ok for listing on Bittrex during ICO.

yes, it is a new feature by bittrex, if you are getting accepted you are denied to a shout it to everyone, otherwise, they will delist you again. i dont understand the thinking behind this kind of regulation...

why should it be forbidden to make an announcement of being listed on bittrex ?!

They said because of price manipulation, I guess people will buy OTC and wait to sell for more on bittrex. When a coin get listed on big exchanges eventually will get a pump because of high volumes

But on the other side they also could get a big dump, right? I mean, a lot of whales buy coins cheap to sell all a bit higher then ICO price, and then BAM price is low. But maybe I am wrong :/ Anyways, sooner or later the coin will hit big exchanges, so we have not to worry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

That's a big community.

By the way funds are still coming regardless of price change. So we have still long way to go.

Is there an overview about how many whales already invested into Paragon? I mean an illustration of the biggest participants and how much each of them has invested. I would prefer a cake chart for that.

I agree on this one. It would be nice to have this information.
I hope the whales don't dump the first days the token hits the exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Did they announce bittrex? Actually i thought they will be on bittrex but didn't see any announcement about it.

By the way If I'm not wrong, now projects that will be on bittrex can't tell that still in ico phase. But i can be wrong about it.

Maybe it was meant that they want to apply for Bittrex. I also heared that you are not allowed to announce if you already get an ok for listing on Bittrex during ICO.

yes, it is a new feature by bittrex, if you are getting accepted you are denied to a shout it to everyone, otherwise, they will delist you again. i dont understand the thinking behind this kind of regulation...

why should it be forbidden to make an announcement of being listed on bittrex ?!

They said because of price manipulation, I guess people will buy OTC and wait to sell for more on bittrex. When a coin get listed on big exchanges eventually will get a pump because of high volumes

i think people should hold for long period. this will be go more and more up. because of people use. this token not for trade guys just. just they should hold and see how will grow paragon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

That's a big community.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 630

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

That's a big community.

its better than waiting this token hitting exchange. buy now, and we get more profit.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

That's a big community.

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 364
Funds are coming in, slow but steady Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
How to I retrieve the BTC that I deposited but did not buy tokens with?? Yeah, I just delayed and now have changed my mind.

I don't think you will be able to retrieve your BTC back once deposited in the crowd sale platform. The good thing is you will receive your PARAGON tokens equivalent to the BTC amount you sent to your deposit address.

I would advise against trying to get a refund on this. Your Paragon tokens are most likely going to be worth more than you spent on them. Unless you bought two days ago with BTC you bought two weeks ago. That would be the difference. lol.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: