Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 92. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i think this good time to invest on paragon. the token price is worth on 1$ right now and soon will be increase i am going to join this crowdsale now. i know and confirmed this is strong and reliable project for investors so that's why people keep coming on this project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Paragon is doing really great. First PreICO sold out before time and now ICO is at a very good pace.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In some countries Cannabis is illegal including here in my country. Even though it can be used as an alternative medicine but that won't be allowed. How Paragon will deal with such condition?

They will be working on already legalise countries and they will try to help campaigns and goverments to legalise it. So basically they will work in current market and will try to expand it.

For the investor it does not matter. Wherever they work, the investor will receive his share, or at least the price of the tokens will increase (unless the project is successful).

That is true, the investors only need to care about the concept of the project, if it's feasible and will have future, and for me it does, starting with countries where is already legal will instantly make profits, then over time it will just expand, while the world watch how good cannabis and marijuana is for medicine in general.
Merit: 115
We don't have to worry about SEC imho, Paragon is not a security (as opposed to TaaS for example?), and SEC shut down only projects labeled as securities
Well, we all knew there will be some campaigns against cryptocurrencies and attempts to control them. I believe the big fight is still coming in the future. Banks and governments wont allow such a huge chunk of money be decentralized. We will see what the future will bring for Paragon and other projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Less then one hour left for the current price and already sold 1,116,056 coins so far. Guys, grab them while they are hot  Grin

Looking forward to see the first paragon center opening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Paragon has a great visibility and so much people to support the project. We all enjoy the project and the future possibility of paragon. We have great partnership and the paragon target market is enormous, im so impatient to see the future of paragon disrupt the cannabis market
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
very good project, soon I will join ICO this project, I have been waiting ICO this project very long, since this pengmerm exists. I see the progress of this project is no longer good, but incredible. I really hope on your project
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It's a great publicity when big mainstream media writes about an ICO because this will attract big investors and people who are new in the crypto world.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
In some countries Cannabis is illegal including here in my country. Even though it can be used as an alternative medicine but that won't be allowed. How Paragon will deal with such condition?

They will be working on already legalise countries and they will try to help campaigns and goverments to legalise it. So basically they will work in current market and will try to expand it.

For the investor it does not matter. Wherever they work, the investor will receive his share, or at least the price of the tokens will increase (unless the project is successful).
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We don't have to worry about SEC imho, Paragon is not a security (as opposed to TaaS for example?), and SEC shut down only projects labeled as securities
Activity: 490

Yes, thats what they are working on.
Maybe the result will not come now or soon, but we can have faith for it in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
It would be wise to buy PARAGON Coin now because the price will increase by $0.05 every 24 hours. Get it guys while it is cheaper by the day!

It would be very smart.
Buy ETH now, its very cheap now and then invest in Paragon. It will give you huge profit when Paragon is released into exchanges.

Smart investors make money Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 364
It would be wise to buy PARAGON Coin now because the price will increase by $0.05 every 24 hours. Get it guys while it is cheaper by the day!

Bought some and next price increase in 3 hours. Feeling a bit lucky  Cheesy

Congratulations Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Merit: 262

Bought some and next price increase in 3 hours. Feeling a bit lucky  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Merit: 115
I see you are pretty busy now with all the conferences and summits in US, Europe and Asia. Who is representing your project there? I assume the CEO travels to all those locations or your sending different team members?
Activity: 490
These days I am very busy and have forgotten Paragon's presale. I had planned to buy some PRG since this new ANN appeared ... but ... unfortunately! Sad
Haha, the presale is sold out. But you still can join the crowdsale, but with less bonus/higher price  Grin

I will support anything that looks to expand and legitimaze Cannabis  Cool
This project is the first one in the cryptospace that seems legit out of all the other "potcoins" out there...

What exchanges will this end up on after the crowdsale?

That will be one month after the end of the token crowdsale, be patient for that information sir.
Pages:
Jump to: