Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 23. (Read 61140 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
Cryptopia confirmed, that they will reopen a seperate LTC and Doge market in the future. But no ETA given...
DUO has always been strong with LTC and Doge on Cryptopia....
Coinz-Universe
After adding -addnode and -port to a batch file I created it started syncing. Thanks mate.

I do this for swap, as Marcetin announce PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THE SWAP. I guess if I leave my coins at Exchange, it wouldn't do a swap automaticly at exchange, or will?

well, the exchanges did deny to do a whole swap (of all coins), but for sure they will have to swap the coins which are currently within their exchange.
Instructions will follow how the swap has to be done, and the exchanges will also be able to follow the instructions to change the coins into the new blockchain.
I assume everyone will have to export the private keys out of the former parallelcoin wallet and import them into the new Electrum wallet. After syncing the new block chain, the former amount of coins will get visible in the electrum wallet.
But as said before, exact details regarding the swap will be available in about 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
After adding -addnode and -port to a batch file I created it started syncing. Thanks mate.

I do this for swap, as Marcetin announce PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THE SWAP. I guess if I leave my coins at Exchange, it wouldn't do a swap automaticly at exchange, or will?

Coinz-Universe
No block source avaiable. 183 week behind.

In Bittdefender it was allowed. I turn off Bitdefender , and now Windwos Defender popup, and I allowed...but still not sync. Other wallets work. Not syncing at all, first time installed.

1. Default port is 8333 for all IP adress you posted earlier ?
2. Should I restart wallet after adding IP via console?

Here are 5 working nodes/peers i just exported out of my synced wallet:

185.69.55.35:11047
176.9.25.79:11047
194.135.88.132:11047
103.227.252.75:11047
198.50.204.112:11047

After adding the nodes to your wallet you need to wait some time so a connection to the new added nodes will be attempted.
No block source avaiable. 183 week behind.

In Bittdefender it was allowed. I turn off Bitdefender , and now Windwos Defender popup, and I allowed...but still not sync. Other wallets work. Not syncing at all, first time installed.

1. Default port is 8333 for all IP adress you posted earlier ?
2. Should I restart wallet after adding IP via console?

Coinz-Universe
I have problems with wallet. It wont's sync. I read all 21 page, try IP adress from November post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15172756

using command:  addnode xx.xx.xx.xx add  ,and it wont sync.

Is there some problem if I install wallet Data files on other HDD?

My GetInfo look like this

{
"version" : 1020000,
"protocolversion" : 80000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 0.00024414,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1516732560,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Thanks

Does it not sync at all? Try to disable your firewall.

I have problems with wallet. It wont's sync. I read all 21 page, try IP adress from November post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15172756

using command:  addnode xx.xx.xx.xx add  ,and it wont sync.

Is there some problem if I install wallet Data files on other HDD?

My GetInfo look like this

{
"version" : 1020000,
"protocolversion" : 80000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 0.00024414,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1516732560,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Thanks
Coinz-Universe
i do not find any pool for scrypt mining . coinstop.me is not pinging here. is there any other better pool?

well, it is really hard to find working DUO pools which have added scrypt for mining.
In about 2-3 weeks, when algo is changed for DUO, there will be no scrypt pools anymore anyways. New algo will be blake....
Activity: 16
i do not find any pool for scrypt mining . coinstop.me is not pinging here. is there any other better pool?
Coinz-Universe
OK guys.

As I see there is a really large number of people who want to know what are the plans.

I will not post any speculations of release dates, as I had problems already because our wallet developer moved deadline few times. Good thing is that he is working intensively and we can expect blockchain to start soon. There is no exact day but let's say if no problems appear we will have new blockchain running in 3 weeks max.

Here is short roadmap preview, as so many of you ask me that. So much I lost my temper many times. Sorry about that. Huge pressure. I do not pretend to be someone I am not. Just an ordinary guy with the power to start an idea and connect the people. If someone thought I was not ready for all this he was right. I run in to really something large by expanding the idea and connecting lot of people. That is why it took much more time than I think. Soon all will come public and my words will become reality. Point was to get people from outside. I did that. That is why there was the small amount of activity here on the forum.
So, here it is:

1. Start the blockchain
2.Block explorer, Faucet, Pool, etc...
3.The Swap
4.New ParallelCoin.Info website
5.Announce 40%-60% discount on BitStickers, BitNodes, AnonStickers, etc... if paid with DUO
6.Electron GUI wallet
7.Start ParallelCoin.IO portal - new members register accounts - imported from existing websites
8.Start BitTask.IO - members small freelance jobs, crypto-coin related, jobs/tasks will be submitted by the system, admins or verified members.
9.Start marketing campaign - members do all and get paid
10.Integration ParallelCoin.IO in electron GUI wallet
11.Integration voting system to make possible voting for

• 1. Which stickers will be printed and sent for free to subscribed members.
  • 2. For which coin will be next node for building for free.
  • 3. Etc.
Each will have a fund which members will keep loaded.

Thank you all for support and understanding.

PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THE SWAP

2018 will be a good year for DUO. I personally am looking forward to the new wallet and the stacking, which will be possible after the swap.
And to have a new and updated website will also be great - you could already see the new designed logo for DUO. It will be available in different colours (different colours for different topics...)
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
OK guys.

As I see there is a really large number of people who want to know what are the plans.

I will not post any speculations of release dates, as I had problems already because our wallet developer moved deadline few times. Good thing is that he is working intensively and we can expect blockchain to start soon. There is no exact day but let's say if no problems appear we will have new blockchain running in 3 weeks max.

Here is short roadmap preview, as so many of you ask me that. So much I lost my temper many times. Sorry about that. Huge pressure. I do not pretend to be someone I am not. Just an ordinary guy with the power to start an idea and connect the people. If someone thought I was not ready for all this he was right. I run in to really something large by expanding the idea and connecting lot of people. That is why it took much more time than I think. Soon all will come public and my words will become reality. Point was to get people from outside. I did that. That is why there was the small amount of activity here on the forum.
So, here it is:

1. Start the blockchain
2.Block explorer, Faucet, Pool, etc...
3.The Swap
4.New ParallelCoin.Info website
5.Announce 40%-60% discount on BitStickers, BitNodes, AnonStickers, etc... if paid with DUO
6.Electron GUI wallet
7.Start ParallelCoin.IO portal - new members register accounts - imported from existing websites
8.Start BitTask.IO - members small freelance jobs, crypto-coin related, jobs/tasks will be submitted by the system, admins or verified members.
9.Start marketing campaign - members do all and get paid
10.Integration ParallelCoin.IO in electron GUI wallet
11.Integration voting system to make possible voting for

• 1. Which stickers will be printed and sent for free to subscribed members.
  • 2. For which coin will be next node for building for free.
  • 3. Etc.
Each will have a fund which members will keep loaded.

Thank you all for support and understanding.

PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR THE SWAP
legendary
nice, the swap for decree chain give us a real boost in the price!!
the swap will be 1:1 ?
 Grin Grin Grin

1:1
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
nice, the swap for decree chain give us a real boost in the price!!
the swap will be 1:1 ?
 Grin Grin Grin
back from long winter.
can't really see the community take this seriously after so much time that nothing was done!!
but hope for good.

You said right. Totally!

I feel the same.

But please understand, I wrote it once, but I made the wrong estimation, as this become so much complicated.  I personally involved many people in this, every fifth person wants to invest in crypto, so I used all people who wanted to mine or buy and have some specialty I need to get involved in ParallelCoin project. Programmers, designers, frontend developers, art directors, lawyers... Because of so many people, it is hard to make things simple. I did not want to publish anything as there is really no benefits of community here and there is no need for speculations. True point is that this technology has left in sort way from here and went to masses. So posting here just get some attention before concrete results have no point, as all development is happening far away. Most of the people are close to me so trust is on a high level.
I love this forum so much, but I really do not care how most of the members will comment my steps and will community take me seriously. There are things happening under the radar of an average user. Advanced users can connect dots and got what is happening with my sites and services. It was interesting to me to watch for example the night I made some nodes, of some coins which were hosted on bitnodes.net, nobody knew that, but, nodes have subversion with the wording : bitnodes.net .. that night DUO market had few buy orders with nice volume and made the price rise well. There is few more example but no need for that. Important is that those guys who do that are devs from other communities or other important persons involved in crypto deeply. So.. that is only I care, important people follow me on a higher level.  Of course, all will be announced here as part of greater marketing campaign.
I wrote my whole experience with ParallelCoin in my native language, from the beginning what I know how the coin was created to those days with details of my plan how to use all my services, sites and connections, to get ParallelCoin market become worth few tens or few hundreds of million dollars.

We missed few deadlines, move them forward... but that is so normal in crypto coins world... The only problem is missing from regular reporting and talk with the community. The only guy knowing what is happening is trax0r here and he is the only person who is part of people who do something instructed by me or by it self regarding ParallelCoin. Some people wait to see the plan, as I keep it in secrecy until we complete some things. Because of that, we will just post here the beginning of serious moves. We need to start and release new chain and then release swap start announcement together with the roadmap and technical info.

The summer is coming! Wink

nice elaborate mate !!
keep update, and maybe even open a discord server where is more easy to keep notice news.

legendary
back from long winter.
can't really see the community take this seriously after so much time that nothing was done!!
but hope for good.

You said right. Totally!

I feel the same.

But please understand, I wrote it once, but I made the wrong estimation, as this become so much complicated.  I personally involved many people in this, every fifth person wants to invest in crypto, so I used all people who wanted to mine or buy and have some specialty I need to get involved in ParallelCoin project. Programmers, designers, frontend developers, art directors, lawyers... Because of so many people, it is hard to make things simple. I did not want to publish anything as there is really no benefits of community here and there is no need for speculations. True point is that this technology has left in sort way from here and went to masses. So posting here just get some attention before concrete results have no point, as all development is happening far away. Most of the people are close to me so trust is on a high level.
I love this forum so much, but I really do not care how most of the members will comment my steps and will community take me seriously. There are things happening under the radar of an average user. Advanced users can connect dots and got what is happening with my sites and services. It was interesting to me to watch for example the night I made some nodes, of some coins which were hosted on bitnodes.net, nobody knew that, but, nodes have subversion with the wording : bitnodes.net .. that night DUO market had few buy orders with nice volume and made the price rise well. There is few more example but no need for that. Important is that those guys who do that are devs from other communities or other important persons involved in crypto deeply. So.. that is only I care, important people follow me on a higher level.  Of course, all will be announced here as part of greater marketing campaign.
I wrote my whole experience with ParallelCoin in my native language, from the beginning what I know how the coin was created to those days with details of my plan how to use all my services, sites and connections, to get ParallelCoin market become worth few tens or few hundreds of million dollars.

We missed few deadlines, move them forward... but that is so normal in crypto coins world... The only problem is missing from regular reporting and talk with the community. The only guy knowing what is happening is trax0r here and he is the only person who is part of people who do something instructed by me or by it self regarding ParallelCoin. Some people wait to see the plan, as I keep it in secrecy until we complete some things. Because of that, we will just post here the beginning of serious moves. We need to start and release new chain and then release swap start announcement together with the roadmap and technical info.

The summer is coming! Wink

back from long winter.
but hope for good.
legendary
Hello everybody.
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with Avast antivirus to download the wallet, no ways to let it understand that the wallet from the official site is not a virus.
Hope to solve soon this problem.
Hovewer what I want to ask you here guys, is how to mine it with Gekkoscience USB asic miner
, which is the best program for and if anybody of you can assist me in case of need.
Thank you very much in advance, good mining to everybody

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

personally, I do not have any experience with Gekkoscience USB asic miner, but I think you should ask here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gekkoscience-compac-bm1384-stickminer-official-support-thread-1173963 as mining DUO, for now, is same as for any other SHA256d coins.

Thank you for support Andrea Smiley
Activity: 11
Hello everybody.
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with Avast antivirus to download the wallet, no ways to let it understand that the wallet from the official site is not a virus.
Hope to solve soon this problem.
Hovewer what I want to ask you here guys, is how to mine it with Gekkoscience USB asic miner
, which is the best program for and if anybody of you can assist me in case of need.
Thank you very much in advance, good mining to everybody

Andrea
Coinz-Universe
parallelcoin.io The new website teaser looks really cool
Coinz-Universe
Good to see you around again marcetin.

The DUO community is there and support for DUO is getting stronger every day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: