Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 26. (Read 61140 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.
Activity: 9
Thanks for your advise,

i already filled my bags more than enough and already stored offline.

My patience is unlimited even if i think something will happen very soon first spike up to 6.80$ do u want to bet? Grin Grin Grin

Take care of you!

CryptoK.
Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
DUO is very interesting coin.

Will worth 50$ one day.

I am pretty sure as this coin has all elements to success.

I am into crypto market since 2011 and i can smell pretty well the opportunities.

Many will talk about DUO into the near future!

Bet my 2 cents!

CryptoKong!

So I assume it might be a good idea to get some DUOs now into your portfolio and hold them till the future....
Coinz-Universe
I thought blocktime is 5 mins or? Which would be 12 per hour.

Where do you see the current nethash?

Best regards

You can check the nethash here: http://explorer.parallelcoin.info/
At the top of the page you see the nethash (Network (GH/s)).
There are also other information available, like richlist, market info, movements ... check it out

But how is it possible that I found only 11 blocks when mining with 40 TH/s for several hours if nethash is low and blocktime is 5 minutes?

The difficulty was quite high.. so it was hard to find blocks, even with 40 TH/s...
Activity: 490
Merit: 105

Best regards

There are also other information available, like richlist, market info, movements ... check it out

But how is it possible that I found only 11 blocks when mining with 40 TH/s for several hours if nethash is low and blocktime is 5 minutes?
Activity: 9
DUO is very interesting coin.

Will worth 50$ one day.

I am pretty sure as this coin has all elements to success.

I am into crypto market since 2011 and i can smell pretty well the opportunities.

Many will talk about DUO into the near future!

Bet my 2 cents!

CryptoKong!
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Interesting coin, I like the low cap..
Coinz-Universe

Best regards

Best regards
Coinz-Universe
Thank you, it is confirmed by now. I just thought it should be confirmed withing hours... but it took around 2 days.

I was mining with around 40 TH/s of SHA256 and expected to find arround 400 - 500 blocks per day.

After finding only 11 blocks in 8 hours of mining I stopped this experiment.

Could you explain why only 11 blocks could be found with 40 TH/s of SHA256 if nethash is around 7 TH/s ?

(sorry for asking all these questions and many thanks for your help)

well, maybe blocks are not found too often, because this coin is pretty rare... there is only a total amount of 1,000,000 coins, which can be mined.
The first 100 blocks were a fair release with only 0.2 DUO for each block. Now you get 2 DUO on each found block. Halving will be at 250.000 blocks (actual we are at 150.270+ blocks).

Shocked I can see now 78 TH/s network hash in the block explorer - and many blocks are found in a short time.   Huh
Thank you, it is confirmed by now. I just thought it should be confirmed withing hours... but it took around 2 days.

I was mining with around 40 TH/s of SHA256 and expected to find arround 400 - 500 blocks per day.

After finding only 11 blocks in 8 hours of mining I stopped this experiment.

Could you explain why only 11 blocks could be found with 40 TH/s of SHA256 if nethash is around 7 TH/s ?

(sorry for asking all these questions and many thanks for your help)
Coinz-Universe
Hi all,

did anybody already try to mine DUO at timeteh.com ?

Found some block yesterday... they are still shown as "pending" and no payout happened  Sad

Thanks and regards

The blocks stay as pending, as long they are not confirmed by more blocks that are mined... so you will have to wait some time to receive a payout of mined blocks....
Hi all,

did anybody already try to mine DUO at timeteh.com ?

Found some block yesterday... they are still shown as "pending" and no payout happened  Sad

Thanks and regards
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I am pretty new to the crypocurrency scene.

So reading from the topic more. it seems like you took over the dev position of DUO and turned it into parallelcoin?

Please do research, it is not hard. There are just few pages.

It is quite simple story...

Takeover happened yes, long time ago.

I am not dev, just lead figure of few of us which want to make something of DUO.

Parallelcoin's abbreviation is DUO, nothing is changed or turned in.

Plan is to change few things. Keep watching this thread and you will be informed about plan.

Currently first thing is to make code better because of shitty difficulty retargeting, which is main flaw in this case.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I am pretty new to the crypocurrency scene.

So reading from the topic more. it seems like you took over the dev position of DUO and turned it into parallelcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Hi all,

Last night I was strugling to solve network stuck, but it looks like there is no easy solution. I was alredy writing about that issue in DUO which is really bad. We discused on slack about taking another coin's codebase, not just update exiting bitcoin source, which probably will be the solution.

Please take this as an unofficial statement but we will probably have hard fork and by that swap will be neccesary.

Take all your DUOs on one place and tell to anyone who hold DUO that there is probability of swap in month.

Beside my goal was to keep old chain that is imposible or really hard to make if we go with new codebase.

In next few days we will go with official and precize information so please folow the thred.

Sorry if someone does not like this but it is really required if we plan anything serious to do with Parallecoin.

Thank you all on support and stay tuned! Smiley

PS: Too much "probably" I know, but.. that's the life Wink
Activity: 10
Hello,

yes I was waiting for several hours without any change... other wallets (LTC, SIGT, DNR, ...) are working fine on this machine. When executing the exe first time, I agreed to adapt the firewall rules.
I have no clue what could be wrong... maybe it is not reading the conf file?

Now i see what the prob is...  you need to place the parallelcoin.conf file to the user directory, where the wallet.dat file is located.

Check this directory:

c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Parallelcoin\   

and place the parallelcoin.conf file there. Then it should be working.

NOW IT IS WORKING... THANK YOU  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I can not understand why.. why .. why..

Please people, never ask me about pump.

After all I wrote here some people ask me for cooperation in pump, probably some yobit shitheads.

Damn, I got really angry.

Please do not mess with DUO if you want pump/dump game, go fuck yourself and some other coin, stay away from here.

Organized pump can not be good, never.

We need investors in DUO, not stupid greedy people which get here by joining some pump/dump group. Group which use certain coins market only to attract people and take money from. So DUO is now on rising, they think lets use that media attraction and make pump. Than dump and go away.
I am not here because of that.
I want profit, but long term based on achievements and by making something useful which will last more that one hour like pump.

Stupid from me is to spare my time writing this shit who knows which time.

I like your attitude  Grin. been trying to find a scrypt pool but I only seem to find SHA-265 pools.

I will try to install scrypt MPOS pool tonight, this is outstanding.

If everything goes well I will advertise this coin to some good people. Major props to you for actively being against pumping.
Coinz-Universe
Hello,

yes I was waiting for several hours without any change... other wallets (LTC, SIGT, DNR, ...) are working fine on this machine. When executing the exe first time, I agreed to adapt the firewall rules.
I have no clue what could be wrong... maybe it is not reading the conf file?

Now i see what the prob is...  you need to place the parallelcoin.conf file to the user directory, where the wallet.dat file is located.

Check this directory:

c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Parallelcoin\   

and place the parallelcoin.conf file there. Then it should be working.
Pages:
Jump to: