Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover - page 32. (Read 61138 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Now I have to figure out how to solo this coin with an Antminer S3.... 5 days without a block?

You can just connect to us at https://prohashing.com with password "c=Parallelcoin m=solo" and you will be assigned to solo mine Parallelcoins
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Either set the mining computer as DMZ or forward the ports to the ones set in the parallelcoind config file

Im not being ironic - this is sort of a obscure magic thing. I've never seen a commercial "router" work like it should.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Now I have to figure out how to solo this coin with an Antminer S3.... 5 days without a block?
Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

nice thing.. thank you for adding Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
legendary
Bass Player
Alright...  DUO is still moving right along...  Marcetin's sha256 pool is working fine... however his 'official explorer' is not...

We also could use a cold wallet system...  and a Android wallet... we can ask the captcoin guy for help here.... but I am sure he would need to be 'paid' in some sort of way... either with DUO or with BTC or ETH...

But I still like this coin ( DUO ) and it is time for some activity....

Coinz-Universe
Anyone have a sha256 pool for DUO? The main one is down... 
I could solo mine this coin but I have yet to figure out how to make my at&t router/modem let me communicate to the wallet....

The main pool is working again Smiley
legendary
Bass Player
Anyone have a sha256 pool for DUO? The main one is down... 
I could solo mine this coin but I have yet to figure out how to make my at&t router/modem let me communicate to the wallet....
legendary
Bass Player
Active DUO  'scrypt' pool:

http://scrypt.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=duo

Scrypt is working fine again....

( as is Sha256 )

legendary
Bass Player
Perhaps a minor problem with DUO....

The scrypt difficulty has not changed in days....  25.18371078

I do not think anyone is mining it with scrypt... all blocks found for days are sha256 blocks...
scrypt is 'stuck' as it were...

We need a solid scrypt pool.

Does this coin use a different kind of difficulty algorithm per block or is a timeline difficulty change ?

If it is a timeline then this coin could get stuck where it would be pointless to aim anything at it.

This coin, as far as moving it around from address to address works fine... But It is possible scrypt and sha256 are completely separate from each other as far as calculating difficulty... this really is not a problem... if the value goes up to enough people will jump on to whatever algo gives the best return and it will 'work' out... but as far as I see it now, this is a sha256 10 minute coin, for the moment...

I wonder how this coin can be a 10 minute sha256 coin.... this would be nice ... sometimes it takes 1-2 hours to find a sha256 block....

I think it is possible that a few multipools smack on DUO now and then and drive up difficulty... then they move onto a different coin and the regular miners have to fight off that high difficulty for a bit before it settles back down... that could create a few long blocks...
Coinz-Universe

The scrypt difficulty has not changed in days....  25.18371078

I do not think anyone is mining it with scrypt... all blocks found for days are sha256 blocks...

Does this coin use a different kind of difficulty algorithm per block or is a timeline difficulty change ?

If it is a timeline then this coin could get stuck where it would be pointless to aim anything at it.

This coin, as far as moving it around from address to address works fine... But It is possible scrypt and sha256 are completely separate from each other as far as calculating difficulty... this really is not a problem... if the value goes up to enough people will jump on to whatever algo gives the best return and it will 'work' out... but as far as I see it now, this is a sha256 10 minute coin, for the moment...

I wonder how this coin can be a 10 minute sha256 coin.... this would be nice ... sometimes it takes 1-2 hours to find a sha256 block....
legendary
Bass Player

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

legendary
Bass Player

legendary
Bass Player
We need to move the DUO blockchain...

Point your sha256 miners at http://pool.parallelcoin.info/

Cryptopia's pools are down for maintenance...

Coinz-Universe
dear Dev.. please update wallet. win wallet V.1.2 can't sync.
thanks

My win wallet does just sync fine. maybe you should add some working nodes.
Try these:

From the wallet menu, choose Help > then debug window > then choose the Console tab.  Type the following:

addnode 23.227.190.186 add

then click enter and it should start syncing. Maybe add some more IPs.

Does it sync now?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
dear Dev.. please update wallet. win wallet V.1.2 can't sync.
thanks
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
DUO up 20,000 percent?

WTF...    Market Cap as of this writing is 570,000 dollars....

Soneone is going a little nuts over at Safe CEX...

it was only a matter of time until this would happen....

Something is weird though: The DUO wallet @ SafeCEX is 'offline'

SafeCEX was a scam.. now completely offline for some days.. and removed as coin exchange from coinmarketcap.com

The question is... how many parallelcoins are now gone because of Safe CEX going down...

They gave everyone the heads up to get their coins out. I got mine out without a problem.
Coinz-Universe
DUO up 20,000 percent?

WTF...    Market Cap as of this writing is 570,000 dollars....

Soneone is going a little nuts over at Safe CEX...

it was only a matter of time until this would happen....

Something is weird though: The DUO wallet @ SafeCEX is 'offline'

SafeCEX was a scam.. now completely offline for some days.. and removed as coin exchange from coinmarketcap.com

The question is... how many parallelcoins are now gone because of Safe CEX going down...
Activity: 293
what is Twitter account Dev?
Pages:
Jump to: