Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 37. (Read 6834 times)

copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
You have a multi-level referral program for traders. But I didn't understand all the details. Referrals, which will be invited by my referrals, will also bring profit?
Yes, most likely it is so, it turns out if you have more referrals, you can get more rewards for them.
Participants will have a good incentive to attract their referrals as much as possible.  Developers have a good strategy for successfully launching the platform.
How many referral levels has that campaign and what percentage will recieve the last level?

Hello, Please check details of referral system:
Referral is Based on 3 Level Invitee: A-B-C
- The invitee is Direct invitee, the Other 2 (B&C) are indirect invitee.
- The Inviter will get 17% from User 'A'. The Inviter will get also 8% from User 'B' (The user invited by User 'A').
- The Inviter will get also 5% from user 'C' (The user invited by User 'B').
copper member
ParamountDax Rated 5-Star on https://icobench.com/ico/paramountdax
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🚀🚀We are delighted with the ICObench rating and the support you all are giving us!
There will be more surprises coming soon, don't miss this opportunity, claim your 32% bonus tokens now.
Join us https://www.paramountdax.io/

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
You have a multi-level referral program for traders. But I didn't understand all the details. Referrals, which will be invited by my referrals, will also bring profit?
Yes, most likely it is so, it turns out if you have more referrals, you can get more rewards for them.
Participants will have a good incentive to attract their referrals as much as possible.  Developers have a good strategy for successfully launching the platform.
How many referral levels has that campaign and what percentage will recieve the last level?
Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
another exchange without traders ?

on the world is a lot of exchanges, and why i want trade on Paramaunt DEX?
if people willnot trade on Paramaunt, price willbe Low, and this will be Unsuccesfull investition.

what is difference from other exchange?

+ on your Token allocation. 2% is Bonus + Bounty.

have any bounty or airdrop?

+ i like your way - got license before ICO. respect for it.

This is really very important and practically decisive action on the part of the developer. If you continue to do such things, then trust will grow unequivocally.
Licensed project is a minimum risk project. That’s good ability for investors who knows methods of risk-management.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

if people willnot trade on Paramaunt, price willbe Low, and this will be Unsuccesfull investition.

This is really very important and practically decisive action on the part of the developer. If you continue to do such things, then trust will grow unequivocally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
copper member
All of us know that ICO market is deep now. Do you have plan B if you don't raise the softcap? Will your platform launch anyway?

We are confident to reach the softcap, the project it's in final development stage and will be launch very soon. You can check progress on https://staging.paramountdax.com/
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
All of us know that ICO market is deep now. Do you have plan B if you don't raise the softcap? Will your platform launch anyway?
Activity: 56
 I found many interesting articles on Medium. It seems to me that your progress and features of the platform are well disclosed in detail. New investors can learn more about you.
Activity: 574

We still thinking about Bounty campaign, because we do not want to have a token price reduction when Bounty hunters will sell their tokens. So, stay tunned. Thank you for the support.

Of course, the project can get more fame with the help of the community. But I think that articles on thematic sites and presentations at conferences can be very useful.
I hope that you will soon decide on the launch of the Bounty campaign, I think many supporters will like this event.
Dua
Activity: 616
Do you have plans to make online AMA with developers ? Many projects make such kind of streets with community.
good idea, at such meetings, people can learn more information about the future development of the project and future prospects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Do you have plans to make online AMA with developers ? Many projects make such kind of streets with community.
Activity: 182

We still thinking about Bounty campaign, because we do not want to have a token price reduction when Bounty hunters will sell their tokens. So, stay tunned. Thank you for the support.

Of course, the project can get more fame with the help of the community. But I think that articles on thematic sites and presentations at conferences can be very useful.
copper member

Hello, We have many points which make our project differ from others:

ParamountDax allows you to manage all your digital assets effortlessly in a trading exchange that offers you:

- seamless, secure and risk-free trading opportunity at minimal fee
- intuitive user interface
- instant liquidity
- multi-lingual and real-time customer support.

Your ParamountDax wallet is made to support swift management of your crypto trades. For that, we created a platform that includes:

- Over-the-counter (OTC) trading: the first OTC crypto trading desk in Europe, ParamountDax enables seamless operation of large crypto assets without the need for an escrow or a lawyer. Institutional trading made easy
- Dedicated trade indicator that tracks and assists you with any profit or loss real-time data you need.
- 46% Daily Profit Share
- Stop limit options and stop loss orders that empowers you to take more efficient decisions
- Custom API allows the platform to benefit from continuous improvement from third-party developer contributions.
- Customizable dashboard
- Strong referral benefits.

Activity: 196
I think that due to its distinctive features, the platform will be able to increase trading volume very quickly. The potential of the project for investment attracts me.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
It's not about the age of the exchange, and in its constancy and stability, and most importantly in the high volume of daily and monthly trading.
That's right! a long exchange but a little trading volume, will lose by a new exchange but lots of trading volume. so I think the quality is more influential than the age of the exchange
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It's not about the age of the exchange, and in its constancy and stability, and most importantly in the high volume of daily and monthly trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Yes, the ParamountDax platform has many advantages that attract new users, and at this rate the platform will soon become very popular.

I don't think they will be really popular unlike the new exchanges who are really backed with a good team. plus the old players are strengthening their current market strategies for them not to lose customers
Pages:
Jump to: