Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18 - page 38. (Read 6834 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
New features and TFC will be opened during the opening of the main platform? Or will they be added later?

We are working on it, we want the TFC to be active immediately when the exchange is launched.
We will do our best, however in the worst case it will be active a few weeks later
Thanks for the details. I am glad to see that the team wants to work at maximum speed. But I understand that success to some extent will depend on investment.
if I'm not mistaken, the developers said that they would work on the development of the platform, regardless of the number of collected investments.
Well, in any case, we can only hope that the team will be able to collect a sufficient amount of investment for the qualitative development of the platform in the future.
Dua
Activity: 616
another exchange without traders ?

on the world is a lot of exchanges, and why i want trade on Paramaunt DEX?
if people willnot trade on Paramaunt, price willbe Low, and this will be Unsuccesfull investition.

what is difference from other exchange?

+ on your Token allocation. 2% is Bonus + Bounty.

have any bounty or airdrop?

+ i like your way - got license before ICO. respect for it.

Yes, the ParamountDax platform has many advantages that attract new users, and at this rate the platform will soon become very popular.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
New opportunity for the ParamountDax exchange users
— Trading from chart —

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/new-opportunity-for-the-paramountdax-exchange-users-trading-from-chart-87de08e9d0a

I am glad that you are in a permanent improvement of your platform. It is very interesting to test your implementation, I am waiting for the earliest launch of the exchange.
Most importantly, we are patient in waiting for the launch of the exchange. I am sure it is only a matter of time and hopefully, in the near future it will be realized

Yes, every investor will wait for the updates from the team and developments will help them to attract more community with their dex launch. In this current, there is huge competition will help to secure a good platform based on their development.
This is not a DEX. Where do you find this info?
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
GuestCrew
another exchange without traders ?

on the world is a lot of exchanges, and why i want trade on Paramaunt DEX?
if people willnot trade on Paramaunt, price willbe Low, and this will be Unsuccesfull investition.

what is difference from other exchange?

+ on your Token allocation. 2% is Bonus + Bounty.

have any bounty or airdrop?

+ i like your way - got license before ICO. respect for it.
Activity: 406
New features and TFC will be opened during the opening of the main platform? Or will they be added later?

We are working on it, we want the TFC to be active immediately when the exchange is launched.
We will do our best, however in the worst case it will be active a few weeks later
Thanks for the details. I am glad to see that the team wants to work at maximum speed. But I understand that success to some extent will depend on investment.
if I'm not mistaken, the developers said that they would work on the development of the platform, regardless of the number of collected investments.
Activity: 252

copper member
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
I see that the beginning of the project shows us the activity of the team and I am inspired by the unique capabilities of the platform. I will certainly support your project.

Thank you all for the support
copper member

copper member
When do you plan to launch it and how we could help you as community?

We will most likely launch the exchange in September, for the exact date we will certainly make update on our social media.
We have a strong referral program you as a community can take advantage of!
Activity: 56
Activity: 182
I see that the beginning of the project shows us the activity of the team and I am inspired by the unique capabilities of the platform. I will certainly support your project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
They already made MVP, that’s a great way to make successful sales and also a huge popularity of the project in future .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Your innovative exchange can be interesting for many traders. Of course, I understand that the team has a lot of work to do, but I hope for success.
And I hope also with a lot of work the team can finish the job smoothly without any obstacles which means that the most important thing is we must continue to support the team and hopefully in the future it can also be successful
copper member
— Trading from chart —

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/new-opportunity-for-the-paramountdax-exchange-users-trading-from-chart-87de08e9d0a
The design of this solution is very satisfying when viewing the demo version. I will wait for the version that will be available for the first participants. How can I register for this?

Hello, you can register here: https://paramountdax.io
Activity: 196
Your innovative exchange can be interesting for many traders. Of course, I understand that the team has a lot of work to do, but I hope for success.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
— Trading from chart —

I am glad that you are in a permanent improvement of your platform. It is very interesting to test your implementation, I am waiting for the earliest launch of the exchange.
Most importantly, we are patient in waiting for the launch of the exchange. I am sure it is only a matter of time and hopefully, in the near future it will be realized

Yes, every investor will wait for the updates from the team and developments will help them to attract more community with their dex launch. In this current, there is huge competition will help to secure a good platform based on their development.
Activity: 406
I see that the team is working hard to create a high-quality and modern platform, they are improving its functions every day, so many users are now joining the development of this platform.
Activity: 574
When do you plan to launch it and how we could help you as community?
The launch will most likely not happen soon, because now is the time of sales.  I think the team will announce the launch of the platform.
Dua
Activity: 616
— Trading from chart —

The design of this solution is very satisfying when viewing the demo version. I will wait for the version that will be available for the first participants. How can I register for this?
I think on the official website you can find a link to register on the platform.
Activity: 252
— Trading from chart —

Pages:
Jump to: