Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 146. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Hello ,

I got an account today, I want to make a pascalcoin transfer on my wallet.

In poloniex there is address and payload. What does payload mean?

payload == payment identifier that allows polo to know that coins are came into ur balance.

only needed when u transfer from ur wallet/account → polo balance.

not needed when u withdraw pasc from polo → ur own account.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hello ,

Payload is how Poloniex knows it is your deposit.

Poloniex has one account for deposits.  All deposits from all users come into that account.

You MUST specify the payload Poloniex gives you so that your account is credited for your deposit. Otherwise it just gets lost with everyone else's deposits.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello ,

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
THANK YOU VEYR MUCH TO OUR FRIEND CYBERHACKER

https://btc9.com/ptrade/24

IS THIS VOLUME REAL??

成交量 1200084.29 PASC

WOW BIG TRANSACTIONS HAPPENING. SOON MINER WILL BE OVERPOWERED BY COMMUNITY AND THE WHALE COLLECTIVE

NO, they are using POLONIEX api.  that is status of all markets.

don't misunderstand it as status on their exchange only.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
THANK YOU VEYR MUCH TO OUR FRIEND CYBERHACKER

https://btc9.com/ptrade/24

IS THIS VOLUME REAL??

成交量 1200084.29 PASC

WOW BIG TRANSACTIONS HAPPENING. SOON MINER WILL BE OVERPOWERED BY COMMUNITY AND THE WHALE COLLECTIVE
I think that Pascal coin is extremely undervalued. It hit $2m market cap the other day with $1m in volume. Anyone who has been watching the orders knows that its an organic market.

I think that once the community realizes that Pascal has a very simple method of true anon (some heuristics can be done on the public key transfer but in the end all else remains hidden) - then pascal will go to at least $10M market cap.

The dev is posting releases every few days and seems to be very consistent.

This coin got a bad reputation due to what the miners and Polo did to it but I think it is time for pascal to rise again

I think everyone who is considering to be a member of this communtiy should check out with the devs on slack to communicate with them directly

the thing is our dev is honest. no bullshit shilling like others.

by the way a small Chinese Exchange just listed pasc  https://btc9.com/ptrade/24

don't expect much volume but a good sign for future.

in Pascal i believe!

Thank you very much. I think that coins with authentic technology such as this should receive attention more than scams such as pepe and sdc

Please try maybe to get it into btc38, bter, dabtc? Thank you friend Smiley

Right now there is no proper market for trading of the accounts from what i can see but what is amazing is that dev has figured out a new way of distributing an asset when providing work to sustain the blockchain

Such innovations will always receive much attention and acclaim in this market. I am very excited for pascal i think it will go 10x to 20 M market cap at the minimum. Very good investment and good community to contribute and support. Maybe if dev can put some community bounty for a simple wallet exchange platform or any other technologies dev does not have on roadmap i will contribute also thank you  Cool Kiss Grin
Activity: 195
I think that Pascal coin is extremely undervalued. It hit $2m market cap the other day with $1m in volume. Anyone who has been watching the orders knows that its an organic market.

I think that once the community realizes that Pascal has a very simple method of true anon (some heuristics can be done on the public key transfer but in the end all else remains hidden) - then pascal will go to at least $10M market cap.

This coin got a bad reputation due to what the miners and Polo did to it but I think it is time for pascal to rise again

I think everyone who is considering to be a member of this communtiy should check out with the devs on slack to communicate with them directly

by the way a small Chinese Exchange just listed pasc  https://btc9.com/ptrade/24

in Pascal i believe!

great news
agree that from polo start development continued as before and community support become bigger
legendary
Activity: 1330

in Pascal i believe!

There is clearly more demand for pascal than the supply of the coins

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Read about the enhancements in the slack channel.  Dev is working on native wallet integrated trading platform.

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

So why is there a clone called Pasal Lite and they allow trading of accounts but the original does not  Huh
https://accounts.pascallite.com/
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
So why is there a clone called Pasal Lite and they allow trading of accounts but the original does not  Huh
https://accounts.pascallite.com/
I realized now that I do not credit my pascal of poloniex, why and disabled, wanted to know if I lost coins or is there a way to recover them? Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh

I lost some amount of PASC in a way from my wallet to Poloniex yesterday morning.  Huh  Opened support ticket with Poloniex. I hope they will give an answer what is happening with PASC deposits.

i did the same: sent small (was lucky) amount to polo just at time they disabled pasc deposits.

i think that there is one correct way for polo – just show the full balance (current + sent amount) after launching pasc depo/withdrawals again.

i've got all my transactions now.

so the problem is fixed.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I am not spamming there was honestly a good discussion of pascal scaleability and the unique tech behind it.  As well as these miners downward sell pressure vs the market makers

oops I posted wrong fucking slack. my bad let me edit. Jesus sorry
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I realized now that I do not credit my pascal of poloniex, why and disabled, wanted to know if I lost coins or is there a way to recover them? Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh

I lost some amount of PASC in a way from my wallet to Poloniex yesterday morning.  Huh  Opened support ticket with Poloniex. I hope they will give an answer what is happening with PASC deposits.

i did the same: sent small (was lucky) amount to polo just at time they disabled pasc deposits.

i think that there is one correct way for polo – just show the full balance (current + sent amount) after launching pasc depo/withdrawals again.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Activity: 798

don't panic. they gonna enable this option soon (as it happened before).

tnx friend

don't panic. they gonna enable this option soon (as it happened before).
Activity: 798
Hello

I do not quite understand how the wallet works.

I mine with claymore and use poloniex to store my pascalcoin.

I can transfer my pascalcoin on the wallet?

I do not understand how to do ...... Sad

If you want to store your coins in your own wallet, you need also a PascalCoin Account.

Accounts are generated by the miners, if you are mining with a pool, ask to the pool for an account (surely you will need to provide your PUBLIC KEY, that can be found running your wallet, at "private keys")

After this, the pool will give you an account (if you've mined enough) and then you can save your coins in local if you want.

1. So if I want an account without going through nanopool, I must undermine solo and find a block.

2. That's right ? When I find a block I will have 5 account?

3. I mined about 300 pascalcoin with nanopool is enough for them to give me an account?

1. yep. but accept the real chances with ur hashrate compared to hashrate of the pools.

2. yep. each block produces 5 accounts.

3. every 20 mined pasc give u an account.

see my messaging with nano support:

=========

what is minimum mined pasc amount that provides an account?

it's 20 Pasc. you need to set your public key to get the accounts, in settings panel.
when you have the required amount of PASC paid, new account will be sent with NEXT payment.
I know, It's not the best way to check, so we'll change the account distribution system later.

=========
Jump to: