Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 145. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 92
where the trading account pascal coin? I want to buy some?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

I lost some amount of PASC in a way from my wallet to Poloniex yesterday morning.  Huh  Opened support ticket with Poloniex. I hope they will give an answer what is happening with PASC deposits.

3 days later and at 70% lower market value, I received my deposit on Polo. If it went through at time, I would have 3 times more PASC now. Or two times, I would probably not resist buying temptation at two times lower price.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
So why is there a clone called Pasal Lite and they allow trading of accounts but the original does not  Huh
https://accounts.pascallite.com/

The clone is more profitable now. 100% from a miners perspective.
Activity: 146
@somog - there is a full time dev and he has some team members with him as far as I can understand, at least 3 people are there.

Dev is updating regularly like a professional, see how segmented and focused he is. This coin has been shit on by bad distribution to miner who are doing rape because of high profitability, i think more people must mine this coin to balance out earnings. Difficulty level must go up - meanwhile coin community will surely grow so buy pressure will go up eitehrways. Miners will get beaten by collective

New PascalCoin Build 1.5.4

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Download windows installer and Linux binaries at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

Upgrade is mandatory if using old versions (prior to 1.5)

### Build 1.5.4.0 - 2017-03-15

- Added Network Timestamp Adjustment (NAT) to calc valid timestamps
  - Minimum 4 active connections to calc median used for NAT, otherwise use local timestamp
  - Based on IP's (to prevent a malicious IP timejacking, each IP is only used once)
  - Removed IP's and recalculated after disconnecting (to prevent malicious node connecting/disconnecting for timejacking)
- New blocks will not be accepted if using future timestamp greater than NAT timestamp + 15 seconds (also, mantaining current protocol rule >= lastBlock.timestamp)
- Network protocol fixed to 5-5 (Nodes with version prior to 1.5 will not be allowed)
- Added protection for non included operations on a block, to prevent continuous sending. Only will resend operations once.
- Bug #27 fixed: Invalid timestamp on FPC (https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/issues/27)
- JSON-RPC
  - Method "getconnections" added "timediff" to know timestamp diff of node
  - Method "payloaddecrypt" added "unenc_hexpayload" result value with HEXASTRING of unencrypted payload
- Fixed some "Random Memory access violation errors" bugs found caused by multithreading and disconnected nodes

New PascalCoin Build 1.5.3

SOURCE CODE at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/1.5.3

COMPILED BINARIES at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.3.0 - 2017-03-06

- Fixed issue #23: RPC findoperation fails to find operation by opHash
- Miners best practices: Sending new job with new timestamp every 30 seconds
- Buffering last 10 sent jobs to miners
- Small delay prior to destroy a connection to prevent exception handling
- Minor logs changes
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
So how is the Pascal Lite account trading system working out? Any progress on one for PASC?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Most of the people here are asking for help with polo deposit so they can dump their coin just like the miners who are harassing pascal

No one is asking question about the anonymity, the future plan for the p2p account exchange

Many exciting things happening in this coin, only difference is that the dev does not bullshit like the other coin and he does ninja release only

I think that pascal has a very big future but also I think the dev team is very bad with marketing. No one is aware that this coin is still very active, when people think of pascal they only think about ppolo pump

I think pascal need much larger following and group of people than this

But how many devs working on Pascal at the moment?
Most of the people here are asking for help with polo deposit so they can dump their coin just like the miners who are harassing pascal

No one is asking question about the anonymity, the future plan for the p2p account exchange

Many exciting things happening in this coin, only difference is that the dev does not bullshit like the other coin and he does ninja release only

I think that pascal has a very big future but also I think the dev team is very bad with marketing. No one is aware that this coin is still very active, when people think of pascal they only think about ppolo pump

I think pascal need much larger following and group of people than this
I think that Pascal coin is extremely undervalued. It hit $2m market cap the other day with $1m in volume. Anyone who has been watching the orders knows that its an organic market.

There is clearly more demand for pascal than the supply of the coins

I think that once the community realizes that Pascal has a very simple method of true anon (some heuristics can be done on the public key transfer but in the end all else remains hidden) - then pascal will go to at least $10M market cap.

The dev is posting releases every few days and seems to be very consistent.

This coin got a bad reputation due to what the miners and Polo did to it but I think it is time for pascal to rise again

I think everyone who is considering to be a member of this communtiy should check out with the devs on slack to communicate with them directly
Activity: 89
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
I have to send 0.001 pacs to test but no trace on poloniex. Angry

I must have missed something.

I did this:

-operations
-new single operations
-in account destination I set: 86646-64
-ammount: 0.0001

Payload

I checked: encrypted whit dest. Account public key

And I mark the payload that has on my poloniex account.

I see the operation on my wallet, but nothing on poloniex.

in ur case transaction fee == 0.0001 and amount == 0.0001 so sendind result == amount - fee == 0.

I sent first 1 PASC to polo (first time for me) to test, and I did the same, just I selected don't encrypt the payload, but I think it should work fine with enc with dest pub key, I just didn't see the need to hide the payload. If anyone wants to deposit to polo with my payload, feel free  Grin Wink
Oh, the 1 PASC arrived a while later.. it takes some time

so delays happen but everything works. ☺
Thats my experience. Sent a few more PASC to polo and it haven't arrived yet, but I see it's exactly the same transaction on my wallet so it will get there eventually.. at least when wake up tomorrow as I'm about to call it a day
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

I did this:

-operations
-new single operations

Payload

in ur case transaction fee == 0.0001 and amount == 0.0001 so sendind result == amount - fee == 0.

I sent first 1 PASC to polo (first time for me) to test, and I did the same, just I selected don't encrypt the payload, but I think it should work fine with enc with dest pub key, I just didn't see the need to hide the payload. If anyone wants to deposit to polo with my payload, feel free  Grin Wink

so delays happen but everything works. ☺

I did this:

-operations
-new single operations

Payload

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

I did this:

-operations
-new single operations

Payload

Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !

I did this:

-operations
-new single operations

Payload

Ah OK . But if I want to send pascalcoin, poloniex has my wallet, I do not need payload?

I leave the box blank, I put my account number and I received my pascal.

But in the opposite direction: my wallet to poloniex, I must indicate the payload of my account ploniex.

That's right ?
Yes, as long as you send to a "normal" account and not an exchange account like polo.
Also remember that if you put paylog in, it has to be HEX (only 0-9 a-f). A normal account would just ignore the payload I think.
bou !
Hello ,

I got an account today, I want to make a pascalcoin transfer on my wallet.

In poloniex there is address and payload. What does payload mean?

payload == payment identifier that allows polo to know that coins are came into ur balance.

only needed when u transfer from ur wallet/account → polo balance.

not needed when u withdraw pasc from polo → ur own account.

Sorry we wrote at the same time. Ok so I understood.

Thank you for your answers.

And security question is better to store them on our wallet?
bou !
Ah OK . But if I want to send pascalcoin, poloniex has my wallet, I do not need payload?

I leave the box blank, I put my account number and I received my pascal.

But in the opposite direction: my wallet to poloniex, I must indicate the payload of my account ploniex.

That's right ?
Jump to: