Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 148. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Anyone know about account sending on Suprnova?

Got my one acc when ocminer implemented acc sending but none since.

Tryed to PM him here but no response...

Is it working? How much mined PASC we need for the acc?

Tnx!
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
PASC is rising again, wow so many people buy it. It is doubled today, its fans are a lot, and some people make money, not bagholders any more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hope you guys love pascalcoin as much as i do.

https://twitter.com/realfontas/status/842972532290461696

I am in, when this coin started with all cool features some people remember even BTC at its start, because if project unique it will get up from any bottom. Today read some post about people who sold DASH at 1$, we soon will at that point but this only start, will hold and support

Do we know what those features are.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
hope you guys love pascalcoin as much as i do.

https://twitter.com/realfontas/status/842972532290461696

I am in, when this coin started with all cool features some people remember even BTC at its start, because if project unique it will get up from any bottom. Today read some post about people who sold DASH at 1$, we soon will at that point but this only start, will hold and support
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, I want to buy an account. Write to me at pm who wants to sell
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Just for kicks, I wanted to test out a blade server I have access to mining pascalcoin.
It basically has 96 cores to do my bidding.
I have not mined PASC in a while, so I just want to make sure I got the command line right :
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s localhost:4009 -c 20 -n sphyncterminer1

I see the miner window working, but do not see a hash rate. Any way to get this so I can compare?
Activity: 447
thanks a lot man. It's working perfectly now.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I deleted all of the data within the Pascal roaming folder except for the 'Walletkeys' but now I can't even see the balance of my Pascal accounts. My wallet is still showing build 1.4.2 even though I downloaded the latest build. Is this causing the problem?

Node status is also saying 'Alone in the world'....

How can I actually download the latest wallet? I have downloaded the latest build 1.5.4 but my wallet doesn't seem to be updating at all.

here is the link for latest wallet version:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/PascalCoinWalletB1.5.4.0.exe/download

try to turn off antivirus/firewall.
I deleted all of the data within the Pascal roaming folder except for the 'Walletkeys' but now I can't even see the balance of my Pascal accounts. My wallet is still showing build 1.4.2 even though I downloaded the latest build. Is this causing the problem?

Node status is also saying 'Alone in the world'....

How can I actually download the latest wallet? I have downloaded the latest build 1.5.4 but my wallet doesn't seem to be updating at all.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Pascal Crossing the speedy high way for now. still looking for 114799 account > PM price
Thanks
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to move my pascal coins from my wallet to the exchange but it just gets stuck as a pending operation and then the wallet closes down. Luckily however, when I restart the wallet the coins appear in my account but it just seems impossible for me to move my coins out of the wallet at the moment. Is there any reason for this?

just cheked with the last wallet version sending pasc to polo (don't forget to set a payload data!).

everything wokrs fine so it seems u have some local issue.

try to rerun/reinstall ur wallet.
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to move my pascal coins from my wallet to the exchange but it just gets stuck as a pending operation and then the wallet closes down. Luckily however, when I restart the wallet the coins appear in my account but it just seems impossible for me to move my coins out of the wallet at the moment. Is there any reason for this?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
When will pasc hit 0.01 btc
i hope pasc could be 0,01 btc and become favorite again

more chances of pascal lite hitting 0.01btc currently 1300 sats

is there any valuable difference between pascal and pascal lite or lite – is just full clone?

current marketcap for pascal is $1.2million pascal lite is $7000. development is going on and features will be released can't say when. 0.01btc likely on pascal lite given they have 770k coins only

it had my curosity now it has my attention

is there any valuable difference between pascal and pascal lite or lite – is just full clone?

I don't know (or understand) all the technical differences. I do know that the developer changed over 3000 lines of code in the last update of PascalLite so it is not a full clone.

Probably best to ask in their bitcointalk thread or on their slack.

if so can't really be classified as a clone, need to do more digging
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

I don't know (or understand) all the technical differences. I do know that the developer changed over 3000 lines of code in the last update of PascalLite so it is not a full clone.

Probably best to ask in their bitcointalk thread or on their slack.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
what does it mean: "invalid operation hash" from wallet response?

example:

{"result":null,"error":"Error: Invalid Operations Hash DE49ED82C5C132853DA3A09AF0EEB09A6579E3C52E715372625F315409B2458D<>E3B0C44298FC1C149AFBF4C8996FB92427AE41E4649B934CA495991B7852B855 payload:miner01234 timestamp:1489773480 nonce:2274498757","id":null}
Activity: 469
When will pasc hit 0.01 btc
i hope pasc could be 0,01 btc and become favorite again

more chances of pascal lite hitting 0.01btc currently 1300 sats

current marketcap for pascal is $1.2million pascal lite is $7000. development is going on and features will be released can't say when. 0.01btc likely on pascal lite given they have 770k coins only
Jump to: