Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 143. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Wait a sec.. The unused accounts will be destroyed?

Wouldn't that be a HUGE FU to someone holding a tonn of accounts and making them lose $$$$$?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I think it would be a great idea to build an exchange for PASA into the desktop wallet itself. So anybody can offer their acquired accounts for sale within the wallet and depending on how good is the account (more easy to memorize) the price could be higher or lower.

Probably some kind of decentralized exchange for PASA incorporated into the desktop wallet.

Then everybody who seeks for account can immediately buy one after installing the wallet and already having their private key..  Smiley

it would be even greater with at least two currencies (btc & pasc) paying possibility.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
I think it would be a great idea to build an exchange for PASA into the desktop wallet itself. So anybody can offer their acquired accounts for sale within the wallet and depending on how good is the account (more easy to memorize) the price could be higher or lower.

Probably some kind of decentralized exchange for PASA incorporated into the desktop wallet.

Then everybody who seeks for account can immediately buy one after installing the wallet and already having their private key..  Smiley
Activity: 92
my wallet can't sync data ,how to make it works?

can send a screenshot? there may be little that can be assisted.

the first aid steps: firewall/antivirus.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
good day dev team

2 million Market Cap came back, next 3 million ?)
thanks for this - PROTOCOL-level PASA exchange coming, this will grant more external options on sites for PASA buy\sell
Hi Folks,

actually there are only 4188 accounts with a balance >= 1 PASC.

If I understood the whitepaper the right way, unused accounts will be recycled later.

We have 19 accounts with more than 5000 PASC now,
and 6.491.985,2571 PASC sitting on the Polo account.

Only 195 Nodes discovered -> !

Network hashrate is around 6 TH/s

Not the miners running on a >51% pool, but the NAT open wallets do strength
ten the network.

Wink

where did u find this?
Activity: 64
What happened to the 10,000 coins that guy donated for a pool?  At one time yesterday that was  a $14,000 donation.  He

wanted his coins back.  Did he get them?  That was an expensive donation. 

think before doing and not be speculative after doing any task is good better and best policy.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Hi Folks,

actually there are only 4188 accounts with a balance >= 1 PASC.

If I understood the whitepaper the right way, unused accounts will be recycled later.

We have 19 accounts with more than 5000 PASC now,
and 6.491.985,2571 PASC sitting on the Polo account.

Only 195 Nodes discovered -> !

Network hashrate is around 6 TH/s

Not the miners running on a >51% pool, but the NAT open wallets do strength
ten the network.

Wink
Address wallet hard to remember and disheveled will inhibit the growth of coin. example for shopping, send coin, donations or the other would be easier if the address is easy to remember. Pascal coin present to complete the lack alt coin for this. Community will seek to cover the shortfall further in the future to create a coin that is easy, safe, fast and reliability.I hope in the exchange or market will use a coin pascal to purchase PASA(pascal account). in this way the growth of coin will be proportional to the growth of PASA.
Currently, an active issue is the distribution and allocation of PascalCoin Accounts (PASA).
I urge the community to take this challenge on and develop web-based PASA exchanges and wallet infrastructure, as I do not plan to provide this.
I expect wallet providers and exchanges to be registered companies that comply with the relevant regulations of their jurisdictions and provide a secure and honest fiduciary duty to their users.My focus will be exclusively on the code and protocol design.

This is why the coin will not be used by anyone: if I have to buy an account, I'd rather to use BTC, ETH or any other coin with a free account system. Buying an account may be even complicated for people to understand (Ok, I want to buy some Pascals... what? why do I have to buy an account? Huh) and it will restrict the coin growth.

with the market and the exchange of PASA, people can choose PASA they like or they deem easily memorized or the numbers they deem special. unlike alt random coin whose address would be difficult to memorize. indeed it takes to purchase or an offer. and this will not hamper the growth of coin. for it is in need of a market for it in the near future. I hope as soon as possible.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Currently, an active issue is the distribution and allocation of PascalCoin Accounts (PASA).
I urge the community to take this challenge on and develop web-based PASA exchanges and wallet infrastructure, as I do not plan to provide this.
I expect wallet providers and exchanges to be registered companies that comply with the relevant regulations of their jurisdictions and provide a secure and honest fiduciary duty to their users.My focus will be exclusively on the code and protocol design.

This is why the coin will not be used by anyone: if I have to buy an account, I'd rather to use BTC, ETH or any other coin with a free account system. Buying an account may be even complicated for people to understand (Ok, I want to buy some Pascals... what? why do I have to buy an account? Huh) and it will restrict the coin growth.
Activity: 518
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
i feel bad for everyone who sold pascal so cheap
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Spread the hashrate away from nanopool to Suprnova
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Somebody want's PASA 99999 !? Wink
In this regard for all parties to take part in the construction of this coin pascal to create a means of payment that is easy to use for everyone, without time limit, low fees, fast and decentralization.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I can see PASA will be more expensive than Pascalcoin one day....

Of course, PASA is more valuable, PASA supply=PASC supply/20.
The problem is not all PASA have the same value. 3-digit, 4-digit, 5-digit, etc. and easy to remember numbers 11111 or 12345, this has to be taken into account for an PASA exchange to work fairly.
Jump to: