Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 234. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
on suprnova i see this:

4. Create a Pascal address to receive payments.

Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Pascal client from here.

Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.

....... is the wallet going to be updated so that people can generate an account number without having to mine a block?  becausae this coin really needs easier access to accounts.

Suprnova has a pool?

I checked: http://pasc.suprnova.cc/

Its still says "Hi there ! Soon!(tm) : )"
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ridiculously high hash rate.

Can anyone explain why my miner is showing a hash rate of 150,000 MH/s?
I am running a not very powerful GPU (Radeon HD 4600 - didn't think would be powerful enough) so am very surprised?
I have seen high hash rates when first starting miner, but then it usually drops off quickly to its expected hash. Are you sure your reading that right? lol  Smiley
legendary
Yup, thing is with GPU mining....people get greedy...always...But they don't understand that every gpu they add brings their own earnings down a notch.  I wouldn't worry too much though, there will always be a coin to mine.  And ETH is still ways away from being POS.  Maybe someone needs to make a hyper coin, with super fast blocks so the orphan rate is through the roof.  Therefore only people with good latency and internet can mine it profitably, and solo mining would be better than pool mining. 
Very true. And Eth type coins still have some promise. Always a good chance that smart contracts will get more attention and use on that platform causing a nice price rise. I don't see it going POS anytime soon either. I think the devs know that having a broad miner base for their coins helps keep enthusiasm up as well staying relevant from that miner support. Many POS coins kinda get stuck" and often pushed to the back burner due to lack of that enthusiasm, and are geared more at investment type market. Basically most are shit coins with no future as opposed to ETH. Not to say a few POS are not doing well.

I haven't really read up on Pascal, actually only looked at it 2 days ago after seeing it pump  Grin but at a glance the Pascal Wallet/miner/explorer really is rather impressive and could present a new way of how wallets are utilized. So I am finding some interest in Pascal at this time. To soon to say if it will stick though.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
on suprnova i see this:

4. Create a Pascal address to receive payments.

Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Pascal client from here.

Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.

....... is the wallet going to be updated so that people can generate an account number without having to mine a block?  becausae this coin really needs easier access to accounts.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ridiculously high hash rate.

Can anyone explain why my miner is showing a hash rate of 150,000 MH/s?
I am running a not very powerful GPU (Radeon HD 4600 - didn't think would be powerful enough) so am very surprised?
http://imgur.com/a/BqeG9
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Exercise 2:

Go to your private keys form, then select 1 private key (for example, a new private key) and click "Export public key"

This will copy to your clipboard a text like this:
JJj2GZDcygFdtnNTibpMEowjNQQR6PdBp8dNE5vjbzsyMK6rMxccrGNFMRE2jcUaW1MFJkspWqrY696 Tor9xHXf2xnqx4SCMWJjzoegabDrqNUWZUMAfxTCKj4Zkk3mx5Qqf8B19U8AqZqZt1fFv4KshNJa7uN nmTp88ocooGmNZLm2y4ki3ShBSrCyiTFWK4

Paste this text in a reply and I'll transfer an account to your public key, so after included in the blockchain, you will be the owner of this account.

This is the "Transfer account to a new owner" operation

Have a nice day!

3GhhbouSDFcQf7RkMetZLWPwdyFCeqw56nU4z2p3sQCVEWTJRVy8LVhsrnTWPhmFAz5QYxFZwFmqoYo yhgnb1MiErp7kRoUXNc6rsp
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Yup, thing is with GPU mining....people get greedy...always...But they don't understand that every gpu they add brings their own earnings down a notch.  I wouldn't worry too much though, there will always be a coin to mine.  And ETH is still ways away from being POS.  Maybe someone needs to make a hyper coin, with super fast blocks so the orphan rate is through the roof.  Therefore only people with good latency and internet can mine it profitably, and solo mining would be better than pool mining. 
legendary
Yes the days of profitable mining are nearing an end it would seem. Asic scrypt mining died almost as fast as it came. Just glad I didn't spend more than I did on Asic scrypt miners. They are sitting and collecting dust.

BTC you have to have a massive 50 TH farm to begin to make anything, CPU mining amounts to nothing unless you are a sneaky IT guy in charge of 200 servers or more lol, And then us GPU miners..... struggling to cover cost and catch that next hot coin and get it while the getting is good, outside of that, the future is bleak.

EDIT: Now should BTC go to 1200- $2000.00 in the near future, which it could..... than mining could remain profitable. But as we know when BTC rises it suppresses the alt coin market prices... usually. So some give and take there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Currently ZCL is most profitable to mine.

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

It looks so little, the best choice would be buying low and selling high, trading is always more profitable than mining if we make money. Buy a 7*R9 rig costs much money.

It cost me about $2700 to make the 7 x R9 Nano rig.
Return on investment is 385 days, about 13 months.

Wow.. that much already?
Yep... gpu mining ROI is basicly getting too high for it to be worth it.
If nothing special happens your ROI will be doubled in 6 months.... suddely you are looking at a 2+ year ROI.

Im glad got my final bunch of rigs last winter... when ROI was 45 days.
All ROId before the summer... now running their bonus rounds.

I wouldnt invest in rigs until i see something special happening.

I agree, difficulty is just going to keep rising. Especially when the new Vega GPUs comes out.
Then there also ETH going Proof of Stake sometime this year.  All the ETH miners are going to move into other coins.
Making it even less profitable.

Yep
When ETH goes.. there will be a MASSIVE profit crash on all gpu coins as the power will spread out crushing all diffs.
legendary
How many confirms for Pascal? mined a little on Nanopool for a few hours and I have 1.75953687 PASC  in unconfirmed balance. it says 110 confirmations over 9 hours? well its been 12 now and no payment?

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

It looks so little, the best choice would be buying low and selling high, trading is always more profitable than mining if we make money. Buy a 7*R9 rig costs much money.

Wow.. that much already?
If nothing special happens your ROI will be doubled in 6 months.... suddely you are looking at a 2+ year ROI.

I agree, difficulty is just going to keep rising. Especially when the new Vega GPUs comes out.
Then there also ETH going Proof of Stake sometime this year.  All the ETH miners are going to move into other coins.
Making it even less profitable.
legendary

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

Minus an occasional replacement of a GPU card failing or PSU or mobo failing during that year  Grin expect the unexpected lol
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

Wow.. that much already?

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
if your looking for accounts pm me
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I hear that type of opinion(scam, premine, pnd) in every coin, where happened pnd, better to understand that this happens with scam coins and good coins like pasc, yesterday a lot of people become bag-holders of stratis, nexium, quora but that dosnt make this project scam,  pasc the most unique coin for 2 years,  and it not forked like hundreds of others copy-sell-scam coins.  
I still hold  big depo, and here for future development, not for some 1 time polo enter, even polo thinks it good idea, but polo also do money, pasc stay on polo and we will see more high price that 160k if development continued, I am here from start and better read all from page 1 or go make FUD, in other projects)

Pasc is

- nopremine
- new type of transfer coins without block chain log,
- accounts new approach for easy understand crypto payments for ordinary people
- coded on pascal from scratch, like NEM for example

I would have to say it's not as easy for ordinary people to understand. The interface has a bunch of options and isn't straight forward.
I think the biggest problem is ppl getting their coins off the exchanges and in their wallet but you cannot do it without mining a block or obtaining one from someone, now ppl are trying to sell accounts for a ridiculous price (greed as usual) but now the pools are going to end up with a crazy amount of accounts while the average joe is screwed
legendary
My rig speed is on HALF with NANOPOOL MINER!!! my cards model are R9-390 and R9-290x, the R9-390 for example on the solo mining was getting 600MH/s+ but with NANOPOOL MINER only 340MH/s

pleaseee could anyone help?

The variance is too high. So wait a while until it(pool) stabilises. I mined for one hour and noticed that it was just throwing numbers between extremely low and unrealistically high. If you want to take chance then wait for 6 hour rates. But by that time you would be loosing money mining on Pasc vs others.

Please guys help me out Sad
On Nanopool with that half baked miner, my R9 290's = 500, R9 390 = 550. averages

The miner does this strange Connection disconnect causing hash to briefly slow and then reconnects assigning a new value of sorts.... and then hash comes back up. No idea why this is nor have I ever seen anything like it.

7 x R9 Nano
(Profit Per Day)

ZCL   $7.00
ZEC   $6.76
PASC $5.24
ETH   $3.60

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
I hear that type of opinion(scam, premine, pnd) in every coin, where happened pnd, better to understand that this happens with scam coins and good coins like pasc, yesterday a lot of people become bag-holders of stratis, nexium, quora but that dosnt make this project scam,  pasc the most unique coin for 2 years,  and it not forked like hundreds of others copy-sell-scam coins.  
I still hold  big depo, and here for future development, not for some 1 time polo enter, even polo thinks it good idea, but polo also do money, pasc stay on polo and we will see more high price that 160k if development continued, I am here from start and better read all from page 1 or go make FUD, in other projects)

Pasc is

- nopremine
- new type of transfer coins without block chain log,
- accounts new approach for easy understand crypto payments for ordinary people
- coded on pascal from scratch, like NEM for example

I would have to say it's not as easy for ordinary people to understand. The interface has a bunch of options and isn't straight forward.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Guys thanks for your PMs, I'll open the pool when it's ready, but not with this miner, it will work with default miners. It's ready when it's ready, please don't pm about when it opens.

Thanks
Thank You for the update I think everyone is just impatient because its hard to solo mine and you operate one of the few legit pools
Jump to: