Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 238. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
It's amazing how the vampire still gets solo blocks even against Nano's enormous hashrate.

It's not like anyone's figured out how to game the system.  That would be too obvious.

Regardless,  It's quite a sight to see the bagholders trying to keep this thing alive on polo.  They need to realize that their btc is gone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Pool should give 1 account number to miner once their earning from the pool reached 20 Pascal coins.

your right, they should

dump continues... watching the price drop infront of me
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Pool should give 1 account number to miner once their earning from the pool reached 20 Pascal coins.
Activity: 289
It's amazing how the vampire still gets solo blocks even against Nano's enormous hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Can any body elaborate me what is difference between PASCAL COIN and PASCAL ACCOUNT. I am keep confusing about it when people talking about pascal account. Some people are telling we sold three account for 1ETH very confusing.

every block mined (100 pascal coins) the miner also gets a corresponding 5 pascal accounts (pascal accounts comes with the coins thru mining).

like this

pascal accounts are the addresses where you store your coins BTW.

So the person who has pascal account will he get 5 pascal for free with out doing any mining is that right. So what is the price of pascal account now, is there any body selling pascal account.

the person who is mining will get coins (100 per block) and accounts (5 per block) as a reward...again i will reiterate, accounts and coins are the reward for mining..

on the other hand..
with pools going online, i guess the pools will get all the accounts..the coins are the only payout to miners..

hmmm maybe miners are ignoring pascal accounts like they are nothing valuable...and maybe suddenly boom! people are panicking again and miners are demanding pascal accounts from pools..and we see another shitstorm again LOL!

i don't know how the free market will react to trading accounts, how valuable are they? will they be traded like currency on exchanges? ..... currently for every 100 pascal coins emitted there are only 5 accounts emitted too.
What happened to the 10,000 coins that guy donated for a pool?  At one time yesterday that was  a $14,000 donation.  He wanted his coins back.  Did he get them?  That was an expensive donation. 
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
PASCAL MINING PROFITABILITY CALCULATOR

Check the target.  Currently its 334402D3

Take the first 2 bits "33" and change from HEX into DEC and you get 51

Take

2^51= 2,251,799,813,685,248 hashes

Now look at the 3rd bit, its 4. Take 4 / 16 = 0.25

Take 0.25 * 2,251,799,813,685,248 = 562,949,953,421,312

Add that to the original 2^51

2,251,799,813,685,248 + 562,949,953,421,312 = 2,814,749,767,106,560 hashes on average to find 1 block.

If your farm is 1 GH/s

2,814,749.76710656 seconds to find a block

Or 2,814,749.76710656 Minutes to find a block

Or 781.87493530737777777777777777778 Hours to find a block

Or 32.57 Days to find a block.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Soon Pascal accounts will be RARE - solo mining will be dead.

What nanopool gana do with the accounts??? Since the pool is alive found 86 Blocks = 430 accounts.
Maybe nothing or contact with dev did he get you for free.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I think solo mining is already dead.

The pool(s) should offer accounts to their miners after they generate 25 coins, that would be fair.  The dev has thousands of accounts im sure, he should have opened a portal on the website to distribute accounts to new users to help with adoption.

But screw the average user shutup and send me your money.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

What nanopool gana do with the accounts??? Since the pool is alive found 86 Blocks = 430 accounts.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Can any body elaborate me what is difference between PASCAL COIN and PASCAL ACCOUNT. I am keep confusing about it when people talking about pascal account. Some people are telling we sold three account for 1ETH very confusing.

every block mined (100 pascal coins) the miner also gets a corresponding 5 pascal accounts (pascal accounts comes with the coins thru mining).

like this

So the person who has pascal account will he get 5 pascal for free with out doing any mining is that right. So what is the price of pascal account now, is there any body selling pascal account.

I struggle to comprehend the ignorance of so many that get involved in cryptocurrency.  People need to learn how to read.
Activity: 113
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
im not getting the 'Allow mining'' checkbox for some reason Sad
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

like this

Activity: 84
Late to the party yet again. Sigh sigh sigh. Actually I have never been right on time to any party. Except for scam coins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no nvidia pool, nice fucked distribution...on the other hand with that nethash the profit is almost equal to zcash
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
anyone recive paymnent from nano to poloniex ?
This shit is done.  A few people are choosing colors for their new sports cars and the rest are still trying to figure out how to mine this pump and dump, or are hoping it will bounce so they can get their btc back.

Glad I took my profit yesterday.  

Have fun.  Going shopping.  Thanks for the btc.

Edit:

This was a bagholder making coin.  That's the only way that a few can make btc.

It has to come from somewhere. 
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

like this

Jump to: