Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 236. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
For me ZEC is more profitble than PASC now. Use this guy for ex: https://pasc.nanopool.org/account/86646.3fd34e92fb767dbf?noredirect=true

My hashrate 1/100 of this. So my Earnings  $5,27 a day.  Sad
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I have been mining for 8 hours now, and I am noticing NANOPOOL is stealing much more than usual with their 0% fee Cheesy

Net hashrate is ~5 000 000 MH/s
My hashrate is ~60 000 MH/s
Which means I have 5000000/60000= 83 times less hashing power
there were ~400 blocks today
Which means I should get 400/83=4.8 blocks per day or 1.6 blocks for the last 8 hours

Finally I should get ~160 PASC yet I got only 90
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
With the current difficulty, I am already seeing the emergence of a new coin PASCAL CLASSIC. Where only solo mining will be possible. It is possible? Create a currency with an algorithm that does not authorize pool mining?
Good luck with that one! and I think we have enough classics.....  Grin

I see overnight Nanopool finally updated its stats page for miners to see their work. To bad I quit mining before they did that. I may have stayed on pool longer. But was probably wise to go back to my normal coin mining.  Smiley

Still not sure what to think about Pascal.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 46
With the current difficulty, I am already seeing the emergence of a new coin PASCAL CLASSIC. Where only solo mining will be possible. It is possible? Create a currency with an algorithm that does not authorize pool mining?
Activity: 273
BLOCK EXPLORER IS NOT WORKING. http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/index.php?
showing delayed blocks. Is there other online blockexplorer?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
NANOPOOL MUST DO PAYOUTS MORE FREQUENTLY !!!

I FIGURED IT OUT TOO, seems that they want to control the market and they dont want the small miner coin will be enter in polo.. I just want to justify that its because of long confirmation.. But paying miners once a day is not fair..

Hashrate is not shown correct on Nanopool i'm out

@ocminer, please finish your pool immediately!!
Activity: 273
Something odd with timestamp. Sometime blocks received shows negative aged, sometime you just received it but current block age displays 2-3 mins ago sometimes more. Devs should take a look at it. might be a bug or maybe other nodes delayed broadcasting.

Nanopool has almost all nethash.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
In Pascal Coin Wallet (PCW) it is possible to join more than one miner.

However i can set only one miner name in PCW. When Pascalcoin miner 0.2 is startted it ask for server, which is of course the ip of the PCW runner machine. However it also ask miner name " Input miner name that will be added to server miner name:"

So should i left it blank (( If i do so the miner autamtically pick miner name from server) or should i set a new name?

Please advise
Activity: 519

I FIGURED IT OUT TOO, seems that they want to control the market and they dont want the small miner coin will be enter in polo.. I just want to justify that its because of long confirmation.. But paying miners once a day is not fair..

Hashrate is not shown correct on Nanopool i'm out

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I think if anywhere mine 100 pasc on nanopool, he's got to give account for pasc wallet
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I'm trying pascal coin mining ... but we can mine only in solo or there are mining pool? Thanks

https://pasc.nanopool.org/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I'm trying pascal coin mining ... but we can mine only in solo or there are mining pool? Thanks
Activity: 8
keep on getting these messages (look below" on my single gpu rig.

keeps disconnecting & reconnecting too.

all other rigs are ok.

small improvements at nano now but just the message below is annoying & sometimes it shows at poolside & sometimes it's not there.

"Error Deleting a Pending response message id:2 method:miner-authorize"

"Error Deleting a Pending response message id:4 method:miner-authorize"

I am getting the same error as well

The same with me with different id:2,3,4,5 .. 7 every time when restart miner. Often connection reset. Very unstable connection for my cards models r9 290, and sapphire trix 390.
WIN 10 and WIN 8.1 tested.
eu1 and asia1 the same problem .... eu2 cant connect
nanopool miner need revision or pool problems ... i dont know
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
coin mining is hard.
Poloniex market maker have unpredictable behavior  Undecided
I would not be surprised if the pascal will pump up to 500 sat or even up to 1000.
but i would not invest today - very scary)))
I known, i will cry and curse myself, if the coin will rise in price.
this price - unbelievable !! i am shoked
Activity: 43
Now almost all blocks are made by nanopool..estimated profit is falling down..like to pass the other altcoins soon.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I'm glad I took the profit when it was at 0.0013.   much money was made.  

I have been researching kitchen appliances and have decided on going GE.  Stainless steel.  Refrigerator, Dishwasher, stove, etc...  New sink and faucet.  Countertops, etc...  Basically a complete remodel of my kitchen thanks to mining pascalcoin early on before the difficulty got to be too much.

This is a nice hobby.

Well at least you spend it on something useful unlike those who blow it on a $100,000 Porsche.

I spend my money wisely.  It increases the value of my home which has almost doubled in the last ten years.  Kitchen was the last piece.  Now that it's paid for I can focus on important things like building a brick Pizza Oven in the back yard.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
hi,

i run pascalcoin wallet. where is my pascalcoin address ?
Jump to: