Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 235. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Take your time OC, better to get it right the first time.  Wink Besides this coin may not be the pick of miners unless price comes back up... so...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys thanks for your PMs, I'll open the pool when it's ready, but not with this miner, it will work with default miners. It's ready when it's ready, please don't pm about when it opens.

Thanks

i hope you understand that there are not only amd miner here, like nanopool that released it only for amd

That's one of the reasons. Nvidia will be there as well
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It seems that the Pasc coin has passed into a stable downtrend. So far, refrain from buying, so as not to become a holder for a long time, as it happened with ETC.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I hear that type of opinion(scam, premine, pnd) in every coin, where happened pnd, better to understand that this happens with scam coins and good coins like pasc, yesterday a lot of people become bag-holders of stratis, nexium, quora but that dosnt make this project scam,  pasc the most unique coin for 2 years,  and it not forked like hundreds of others copy-sell-scam coins.  
I still hold  big depo, and here for future development, not for some 1 time polo enter, even polo thinks it good idea, but polo also do money, pasc stay on polo and we will see more high price that 160k if development continued, I am here from start and better read all from page 1 or go make FUD, in other projects)

Pasc is

- nopremine
- new type of transfer coins without block chain log,
- accounts new approach for easy understand crypto payments for ordinary people
- coded on pascal from scratch, like NEM for example
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My rig speed is on HALF with NANOPOOL MINER!!! my cards model are R9-390 and R9-290x, the R9-390 for example on the solo mining was getting 600MH/s+ but with NANOPOOL MINER only 340MH/s

pleaseee could anyone help?

The variance is too high. So wait a while until it(pool) stabilises. I mined for one hour and noticed that it was just throwing numbers between extremely low and unrealistically high. If you want to take chance then wait for 6 hour rates. But by that time you would be loosing money mining on Pasc vs others.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My rig speed is on HALF with NANOPOOL MINER!!! my cards model are R9-390 and R9-290x, the R9-390 for example on the solo mining was getting 600MH/s+ but with NANOPOOL MINER only 340MH/s

Any help here? Sad
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Guys thanks for your PMs, I'll open the pool when it's ready, but not with this miner, it will work with default miners. It's ready when it's ready, please don't pm about when it opens.

Thanks

i hope you understand that there are not only amd miner here, like nanopool that released it only for amd
Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Thanks
Activity: 416
I have been mining for 8 hours now, and I am noticing NANOPOOL is stealing much more than usual with their 0% fee Cheesy

Net hashrate is ~5 000 000 MH/s
My hashrate is ~60 000 MH/s
Which means I have 5000000/60000= 83 times less hashing power
there were ~400 blocks today
Which means I should get 400/83=4.8 blocks per day or 1.6 blocks for the last 8 hours

Finally I should get ~160 PASC yet I got only 90

I don't think there is nothing wrong with the 0% fee, you use what you have to get what you need. It's just business

I think your calculation is wrong, NET hashrate not 5 TH, at least 11 or 12TH.

Currently hashrate is 7 000 000 MH/s
Average for the last 8 hours was even less than 5 000 000 MH/s

And we got ~400 blocks last 24h not 288 as intended. Average time for the last 200 was 260s instead of 300s
Activity: 46
I have been mining for 8 hours now, and I am noticing NANOPOOL is stealing much more than usual with their 0% fee Cheesy

Which means I should get 400/83=4.8 blocks per day or 1.6 blocks for the last 8 hours

I don't think there is nothing wrong with the 0% fee, you use what you have to get what you need. It's just business

I think your calculation is wrong, NET hashrate not 5 TH, at least 11 or 12TH.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
HI TO EVERYBODY

This message is only to INFORM you that I'm still alive and I will continue working with you

... BUT ... This has been a VERY CRAZY WEEK for all... I need this weekend ....  please be patient ... next week I'll (try to) answer hundreds of emails ... but must be patient

THANKS FOR YOUR COMPRENSION

The dev.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
some nvidia / ubuntu miner pls?

Dude look at the first miner on NANO - roughly 350 000MH/s
https://pasc.nanopool.org/account/86646.3fd34e92fb767dbf?noredirect=true

He should have gotten at least 700 PASC that is the absolute worst case
and he got less than 500 PASC

Either Nano is stealing again, or it is not displaying hashrate properly, which I doubt, because it is displaying much less than what my miners are.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 435
Merit: 400
hi,

i run pascalcoin wallet. where is my pascalcoin address ?

you have to found 1 block with solo mining, then you get 5 address
Activity: 498
Try my calculation. It is based on practice not theory, so it should be roughly correct.

Why PASC shares are going down .. ?? Already -60% droped since yesterday Undecided  
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I think this coin is one of the few unique coins I wish I wasnt working all the time to do more research I would of discovered PASC before GOOD WORK DEV
Try my calculation. It is based on practice not theory, so it should be roughly correct.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
For me ZEC is more profitble than PASC now. Use this guy for ex: https://pasc.nanopool.org/account/86646.3fd34e92fb767dbf?noredirect=true

My hashrate 1/100 of this. So my Earnings  $5,27 a day.  Sad
OFC it is not profitable, and earnings are collapsing every second. As I said yesterday, this coin is dying. Devs dumped instamined coins, whales are leaving = price going down 1000x times. It was fun to watch .
Jump to: