Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 254. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Is the ver 2 miner not working right also what to put for.-t when i put-t10 I find blocks left and right but no credit and errors

you will never actually get blocks using -t, that is for testing only
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Is the ver 2 miner not working right also what to put for.-t when i put-t10 I find blocks left and right but no credit and errors
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
Wow, v0.1 is literally half the speed.. Sad  not good.  Anyone have the know how to fix the v0.2?

half speed is better than no blocks
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Wow, v0.1 is literally half the speed.. Sad  not good.  Anyone have the know how to fix the v0.2?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
 Huh Huh Huh fak 4 block is gone cause blockchain stuck on mywallet shity crap
reinstall the wallet and gone 4 block lulz
BD People Are Legend
here the link download >>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9GftMfvQP97TnhjNWs2eFdZN3M

edited : i upload to my google drive

... I have to have google account .... and i know that they need phone for registration.. even if i buy prepaid there is law that i have to personaly confirm my identity in operator place (40 km from me) i never bother and i not have phone number, share on mega.nz pls
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
damn i just opened poloniex and price of this coin is preety nice, and volume of btc so high major pump at all  great coin
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
you dont need to register I downloaded it earlier without doing that

Yes i clicked wrong thing, but still can not download, when trying firefox blocking because wrong certs and ending in blank site
here the link download >>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9GftMfvQP97TnhjNWs2eFdZN3M

edited : i upload to my google drive
BD People Are Legend

Yes i clicked wrong thing, but still can not download, when trying firefox blocking because wrong certs and ending in blank site

BD People Are Legend
dam why have to register (with phone number)? btw files are from yesterday, looks like a scam
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Please can someone share a link to the 0.1 miner I only have 0.2
+1
I saw this link a few pages ago, but it's not me, I do not guarantee anything https://yadi.sk/d/-UDKo4bS3BCF2R

+1 for this friendly answer, unlike the other one  Grin

#SARCASM
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Please can someone share a link to the 0.1 miner I only have 0.2
+1
I saw this link a few pages ago, but it's not me, I do not guarantee anything https://yadi.sk/d/-UDKo4bS3BCF2R
Activity: 241
Polo traders are pumping nexium now, pascalcoin is past tense, I assume that the pump is over.
By the way.

The older miner 0.1, ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7 WITH THE RX 470/480. With Windows 10 it crashes on start.....

Really wish AMD would fix the drivers finally for these newer cards.

0.1 work for me with win10 with RX470/480 only if i put one bat for each gpu with -p 0 -d 0 and another -p 0 -d 1 etc
if i try -p -d 0,1,2,3,4,5  instant crash

same here, you have to have a seperate instance for each card
By the way.

The older miner 0.1, ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7 WITH THE RX 470/480. With Windows 10 it crashes on start.....

0.1 work for me with win10 with RX470/480 only if i put one bat for each gpu with -p 0 -d 0 and another -p 0 -d 1 etc

but  the speed is also divided by 2 with v0.1 rather than 0.2
By the way.

By the way.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
By the way.

R9 Series crash on Windows 10 using v1 as well.
By the way.

I got pascalcoinminer_v0.1 to run in win 10, but cant get it to run the opencl version of the miner (the one where you need to run the jar file first) by running a separate instance for it

Problem is the v0.1 version is a lot slower than the v0.2. so do I go for slower speed but use aminer that is hopefully working properly or do I go for faster speed yet people are saying is flawed and may not be working properly?
Jump to: