Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 250. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Interesting silence of the dev. No word after listing at poloniex anymore.
I bet he make his cash and that it is.

Of course he is getting his lambo right now, but I guess he deserves it. And after some (short) time with the hookers he will for sure come back and go on.
Inventive people get bored fast with those low level amusements, if they don't work on further inventions...
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
nax, i thought at least 1.000$ /day  Tongue
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have wasted 4.5Gh/s for 48h, without finding any block.
I figured out what was wrong....what an idiot. I will keep the rigs running, to get a block even if the dump has already started.

If you are on AMD and you have doubts if your miners are working well on v2, send me a PM and will help

C'mon! Post the info here - isn't it easier that way? Or info is not for free?!

Here is the info:
Global hash is ~2500 Gh/s
Block is found every 6 minutes
If you mining with 4.8 Gh/s your hashrate is 500 times lower then global
it means you will need 500 times more time to find block
500 x 6 min = 3000 min = 50 Hr.
So you need to mine on average 50 Hr to find a block
in 24hr difficulty has doubled so multiple this time by at least 2
You need on average 4-5 days until you find block, so there is nothing strange nor wrong with the miner if you haven hit a block for 2 days, because your hash rate is only 4.8 Gh/s.
And this is AVERAGE, it means some will find a block in 1 hours, some will find in 200 hours, some luckers will find in 6 minutes, some smarters will never find
What do you expect? To buy 10 RX 470 for $2000 and to make 500$/day (5 blocks/day)Huh?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Interesting silence of the dev. No word after listing at poloniex anymore.
I bet he make his cash and that it is.
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
By the way.

The older miner 0.1, ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7 WITH THE RX 470/480. With Windows 10 it crashes on start.....

Really wish AMD would fix the drivers finally for these newer cards.
it's okay if you run it in Win7 compatibility mode

This did not work for me.. still crashes when trying to use all cards at once.
Activity: 30
today....your ip is blacklisted.... ?? no connection wallet

not ready yet, still some special things need to be fixed

Suprnova allways first to create pools. I mining 2 month zec on your pool , becouse its great and i know pasc will be great too. Just i cant wait for this GL

Indeed. By far the most reliable and most respected pool operator.

LOL

Pascalcoin miner 0.2 working  1 day , added the-t 10 restart and 12 minutes later was Found a block with an error( is this normal or miners working in an empty?
If all blocks you found is the same error... then sorry, it's not working on your GPU  (try -t 15 to test it more quickly)

do what?

That's ok, you're mining properly and "perhaps" you will find a block. Good luck!

so -t is only to verify, not to keep it all the time right ?

It works fine using -t too.
-t is only if you want to be sure you are properly mining (not wasting time). You can use it.

So if we are using v.2 we should put in -t 10 while mining?

using -t 15 will produce more of an effect of submitting shares to your wallet.

you will get false registers of blocks found in the mining window as well, but in your wallet logs you will find "pow higher than target" errors. you can leave it in this mode and a share high enough should push through and be accepted by the wallet provided you're mining right.

if you get all invalid operations hash or timestamp errors in the logs while submitting those nonce, or no submitted share in the mining window at all then you will know somethings not right and basically wasting electricity at that point.

tbh the proxy mining is better depending on which cards you're running.

Running RX480s... Does this look like it's working ok?  Here is the log output.

27/01/2017 12:49:59.237 TID:000008B0 [Info] Finalizing Mining Pool Connection: 127.0.0.1:50184
27/01/2017 12:50:13.830 TID:000014FC [Info] New Mining Pool Connection: 127.0.0.1:50185
27/01/2017 12:50:24.112 TID:00000678 [Info] Starting ClientSocket accept 183.78.127.166:50270
27/01/2017 12:50:24.705 TID:000014FC [Error] Invalid new block 57091: Proof of work is higher than target
27/01/2017 12:50:24.721 TID:000014FC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id (3) : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload:RX480Miner480/4------------------- timestamp:14
85543025 nonce:3122192915
27/01/2017 12:50:35.112 TID:000014FC [Error] Invalid new block 57091: Proof of work is higher than target
27/01/2017 12:50:35.127 TID:000014FC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id (4) : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload:RX480Miner480/5------------------- timestamp:14
85543035 nonce:308331902
27/01/2017 12:51:21.643 TID:000014FC [Error] Invalid new block 57091: Proof of work is higher than target
27/01/2017 12:51:21.659 TID:000014FC [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id (5) : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload:RX480Miner480/2------------------- timestamp:14
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
By the way.

The older miner 0.1, ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7 WITH THE RX 470/480. With Windows 10 it crashes on start.....

Really wish AMD would fix the drivers finally for these newer cards.
it's okay if you run it in Win7 compatibility mode
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Is accually miner from here will work?
Or do we need for forked miner ?
Meaby someone already have right miner with modded sha256 algho ?
http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I figured out what was wrong....what an idiot. I will keep the rigs running, to get a block even if the dump has already started.

If you are on AMD and you have doubts if your miners are working well on v2, send me a PM and will help
u fing block easy now?
With only 4.5G, I don't think Smiley
Finding nothing, but at least I'm sure am not mining thin air like before, and like many others around here  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pascalcoin miner 0.2 working  1 day , added the-t 10 restart and 12 minutes later was Found a block with an error( is this normal or miners working in an empty?
If all blocks you found is the same error... then sorry, it's not working on your GPU  (try -t 15 to test it more quickly)

do what?

That's ok, you're mining properly and "perhaps" you will find a block. Good luck!

-t is only if you want to be sure you are properly mining (not wasting time). You can use it.

I'm pretty sure the -t option is for testing only. If u watch the miner each time a new block is started it shows a found block in  ur miner. So I'm willing to guess each person that has the -t option going to test will show as a winner all for each new block started but not really the winner if u know what mean.
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy

Suprnova allways first to create pools. I mining 2 month zec on your pool , becouse its great and i know pasc will be great too. Just i cant wait for this GL

LOL

If all blocks you found is the same error... then sorry, it's not working on your GPU  (try -t 15 to test it more quickly)

do what?

using -t 15 will produce more of an effect of submitting shares to your wallet.

you will get false registers of blocks found in the mining window as well, but in your wallet logs you will find "pow higher than target" errors. you can leave it in this mode and a share high enough should push through and be accepted by the wallet provided you're mining right.

if you get all invalid operations hash or timestamp errors in the logs while submitting those nonce, or no submitted share in the mining window at all then you will know somethings not right and basically wasting electricity at that point.

tbh the proxy mining is better depending on which cards you're running.
If all blocks you found is the same error... then sorry, it's not working on your GPU  (try -t 15 to test it more quickly)

do what?

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

u fing block easy now?
With only 4.5G, I don't think Smiley

I'm interested... wasted 6.8GH/s for 48 hours now... Sad
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105

u fing block easy now?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Very special things I bet  Grin

But I have faith in you OCMINER  Wink
Activity: 68

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
i am getting node status:alone in the world
I am on one of my rigs... Its keeps blacklisting my IP when it reaches 4 days old (alone in the world  Sad).... I have tried everything, still no luck with that rig. On another rig,,,, same W7, it runs fine and am mining with 2 x 7970's

Both rigs go out with the same public IP ??

yes
Jump to: