Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 266. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 516
what hashrate is everyone getting?
i'm getting ~ 156,000 MH/s on a rank old 7950

This is broken. You're more then likely not hashing properly either due to a OC going wrong or something else. If you start hitting blocks it's worth mentioning.

Nethash is at 107TH now.

He changed the pascalsha.cl with Notepad++ according to the Benchmark portion of the readme. Those nonces are not valid blocks found.

"....and modify the .cl code by changing the lines:

uint targetX = h0 & 0xFFFFFFFF;
      uint targetY = h1 & 0xF0000000;
to
      uint targetX = h0 & 0xFFFFFF70;
      uint targetY = h1 & 0x00000000;

This essentially lets the code find nonces 512 times faster, and accounts for the 512-times-faster-sharerate by reducing how many hashes it expects each nonce solve to take by a factor of 512, while removing the overhead of writing files (since writing a few files a second may cause it to be slower).

If you notice your miner finding several of the same nonce, try lowering the intensity and/or cyclesize (because you're sending so much work to the GPU that it can't get a timestamp often enough, so it exhausts the 4-ish billion possible nonces (~4 GH), and starte repeating work). "

dead right, spot on mate.
i was having a few issues getting it going, and used the kernel i the benchmark folder in place of the one supplied with the opencl-proxy-miner; forgot to swap it out.

back to a much more believable 413mh/sec..

on game though mate, well spotted Cool
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
I don't know if I hitted block, just take a look guys, somebody give me a confirmation.. Thanks
Block explorer shows that block 56814 was accepted from DOMDOM.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/block.php?block=56814

Either your node was not in sync (discovering servers) or it is timestamp issue I described above.
Sorry. I confirm that your block was NOT included into network. Many of us miners faced this problem last days.

Finally, calculator with real numbers, not those "10x more profitable than eth" dreamy ones with no connections to reality.
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I don't know if I hitted block, just take a look guys, somebody give me a confirmation.. Thanks

If this is correct that I hitted block, this single gpu of in my remote desktop is luckiest of all! Smiley

here's my 4x rx 480 rig didn't hit for almost 28hrs

is your miner in your wallet directory?

Yes in one wallet directory

Nope, according to the block explorer 56814 was found by DOMDOM

But i check it to my wallet.. It's unconfirm (red)

Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy

If this is correct that I hitted block, this single gpu of in my remote desktop is luckiest of all! Smiley

is your miner in your wallet directory?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
today i've shutdown my all RIG for PascalCoin and back to my previous pool
miner run with complicated setting and not show something error
i thing just wasting my time to mine Pasc with total 1,6Th/s for 4 days without reward
no Dev explaination here, they used our hashrate but nothing for us
bye bye Pasc  Cry Cry

Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Hey everybody. Noticed something strange: often on new blocks they come with timestamps AHEAD of my wallet (and my wallet is perfectly synced with ntp, double checked), so my wallet says "Current block age: -30 seconds" or even "-50 seconds", or "-10 seconds" - you get it Smiley negative values of TENS of seconds. Why is that? Is that only my problem? https://www.screencast.com/t/rPEjrvGtb
I thought that could be the problem with mining: if your computer is perfectly synced with time servers and finds a block, and simultaneously someone's computer is "ahead of time" and finds a block too - its HIS block included into network due to higher timestamp?.. How this network checks its current time and synchronizing? I think something is broken here, because it is very-very strange to have network-accepted blocks with timestamps ahead of world time servers by tens of seconds.
Activity: 479

This is broken. You're more then likely not hashing properly either due to a OC going wrong or something else. If you start hitting blocks it's worth mentioning.

Nethash is at 107TH now.

?

Hashrate: 2,255,510,078 Khs is 2.2TH
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Which local host to use?

Localhost is a networking term which means 'your local computer'.  It is usually used in networking to mean the computer you are running the application on.

With PascalCoinMiner you would use something like:
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s localhost:4009

You also need to be running the pascal wallet on your local computer.
BD People Are Legend
There are many peoples who can not get block and there are many who getting blocks, so maybe someone who get block could write if they use windows, linux, 32bit, 64bit, what miner, what card, what wallet, did they compile by self, what hashrate, how long was waiting, when started using wallet

btw if i enable range check with compile miner v0.2 i get : Error Exception inside a Thread at step:  (ERangeError): Range check error
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

Nethash is at 107TH now.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

What miner

the standard opencl one?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/TrWuaGq.png

What miner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is it possible to revert to the old wallet before the last 2 releases?
probably export keys, uninstall, delete data folder, install old, import keys..  but why?
I was able to find blocks before with gtx1070 using old wallet + old CUDA miner.
Activity: 512
Merit: 260
I have 9GH And have been mining for ±12h without hitting any blocks.

Using amd and 0.2 miner with wallet 1.4.2.

Wallet status is green running with 3 miner connected.

Anyone seeing the same?
BD People Are Legend
Is it possible to revert to the old wallet before the last 2 releases?
probably export keys, uninstall, delete data folder, install old, import keys..  but why?
Jump to: