Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 322. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
can someone show me how to use the wallet? I ve been finding blocks... but i when i restart the wallet i see 0 blocks, and i dont know how to sent them, or find them... or put them in one single account.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I downloaded the tar.gz file for Ubuntu 14.04 but I don't know how to install PascalCoin with it?
I have no Ubuntu 14.04 now, but I think that process should be simple.
Extract tar.gz file to PascalCoin folder in your home directory.
Do "sudo chmod 755 ./pascalcoin_daemon" for headless command prompt only version or "sudo chmod 755 ./PascalCoinWalletLazarus" for GUI version. Run desired wallet version.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I downloaded the tar.gz file for Ubuntu 14.04 but I don't know how to install PascalCoin with it?
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Yes the volume is maybe my buys will get hit waiting for a few days now
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am going to buy some of this since the price is so low at the moment. I hope to make some gains when BTC price starts to stabilize.
Activity: 349
I mined a bunch of this.  What is the path forward?  Is there a goal other than just being a coin written in a different language than C ?

something something accumulation something something whales

legendary
Activity: 1330
pascal trading volume is increasing on cryptopia!  Wink
There's also people that just doesn't want to sell the volume at cryptopia is definitely not enough to get a good amount

Do you know where I can buy several thousands of pascals?
You can try cryptopia but doubt you'll get more than a couple of thousand maybe if you set a order and wait to get filled the volume is very low or u can market buy not my cup of tea I like to wait for a nice entry
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I mined a bunch of this.  What is the path forward?  Is there a goal other than just being a coin written in a different language than C ?
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
There's also people that just doesn't want to sell the volume at cryptopia is definitely not enough to get a good amount

Do you know where I can buy several thousands of pascals?
Thinking I'll pick some pasc coin on cryptopia low market cap looks like it'll be a nice return on investment
Maybe I'll wait for it to go a little bit lower like 200-300 sats I'll pick some up there

Yeah liquidity is very low. All it would take is someone to bump like 0.5 BTC worth of PASC and it'll go down to the 200-300 Sats area.

Yeah I definitely see that I'm just waiting to get filled hopefully around there but then it could turn to the upside quick
According to current mining difficulty, PASCAL at Cryptopia is highly underpriced  Sad
I know I had to pick some up at 500sats but sold waiting for it to come back hopefully just a minor dip for I can fill up
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Remember:

Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

PASC Donation Account 2-34
(If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload")
BTC donation address:  19JeDyLYzGsvDCoY1dWKnEASRib67V7eiy

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Currently  donators are:
- iscal -> 9999.0000 PASC
- anorganix -> 295.4000 PASC
Total: 10294.4000 PASC
According to current mining difficulty, PASCAL at Cryptopia is highly underpriced  Sad

Current price (7 d average) is from 600 to 1200 satoshis
Each block produces 100 coins on 5 min average = 288 blocks a day = 28800 coins a day

formula of reward generation per day = 28800 coins * price
Price range is from 600 to 1200 satoshis

Min day production reward: 28800 * 600 = 17280000 satoshis = 0.1728 BTC = 172 USD/day
Max day production reward: 28800 * 1200 = 34560000 satoshis = 0.3456 BTC = 345 USD/day

My conclusions are:

- Production reward is low (a production lower of 1000 USD/day is zombie coin)
- Need a pool because mining power is only on some users with a rig that can produce 80% or 90% of daily production.
- Price is highly volatile, a new exchange can make a big push. Wait.
- Consider only this coin as a future high value, not useful for short-term trade
You are wrong, it's not 5 min average. It's highly depends on difficulty. Look at current screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/QsfzS
But, I totally agree - this coin definitely needs a pool, because now 2/3 of hashrate and rewards accumulated by 3-5 strangers.
I'll tell you more, look deeply in PASC blockchain and you'll see that 90% of already generated coins owned by this 3-5 people...suprnova, for example.

So, big traders are not stupid idiots - they understand that, if 90% of coins controlled by a few individuals - coin not worth high investments. Because of this PASC coin is underpriced.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Current price (7 d average) is from 600 to 1200 satoshis
Each block produces 100 coins on 5 min average = 288 blocks a day = 28800 coins a day

formula of reward generation per day = 28800 coins * price
Price range is from 600 to 1200 satoshis

Min day production reward: 28800 * 600 = 17280000 satoshis = 0.1728 BTC = 172 USD/day
Max day production reward: 28800 * 1200 = 34560000 satoshis = 0.3456 BTC = 345 USD/day

My conclusions are:

- Production reward is low (a production lower of 1000 USD/day is zombie coin)
- Need a pool because mining power is only on some users with a rig that can produce 80% or 90% of daily production.
- Price is highly volatile, a new exchange can make a big push. Wait.
- Consider only this coin as a future high value, not useful for short-term trade
Thinking I'll pick some pasc coin on cryptopia low market cap looks like it'll be a nice return on investment
Maybe I'll wait for it to go a little bit lower like 200-300 sats I'll pick some up there

Yeah liquidity is very low. All it would take is someone to bump like 0.5 BTC worth of PASC and it'll go down to the 200-300 Sats area.

Yeah I definitely see that I'm just waiting to get filled hopefully around there but then it could turn to the upside quick

legendary
Activity: 1330
vote Pascalcoin to be listed on coinbase Smiley

https://t.co/NDTp8xLkHP
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Jump to: