Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 392. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
http://i.imgur.com/Wd9vlmQ.jpg  Here is what he is seeing. I sent to him.....I would have thought he would see balance on right....not sure about left side and the pending stuff!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
If you sent an account to his public key he should get it. He may just need to click the box to view his accounts. If you sent it to one of your keys then you would get the account back. As far as I know, you send accounts and coins separate. So only one or the other at a time. If you sent an account with coins in it then you may have sent him all the coins in that account. I can not be sure though what you did, as I can not quite understand exactly what you are saying that you did.
So i sent some pascal to my friend and first time sending, I asked if he got it, and he says the only thing he sees is change key ....(pending)....i would have thought he would have got it by now....how would he check balance? And thanks for the vid. I was not sure about adding an account first and the mining fee as it then went into inputting a public key to send pascal. So I went to one of my accounts (since he didnt have one) and used that, I then added 1 pascal for mining fee, input my friends public key, hit send, saw it turn yellow to baby shit green to full on green, but how can we tell if he gets the pascal? I guess he's not seeing a balance. What does change key pending mean? Did I screw up?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Would a non GUI miner be possible for windows also? Wink

Let's not overwhelm him he is doing great work, also please everyone contribute to development fund.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Would a non GUI miner be possible for windows also? Wink
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
The messages you get inform you about a new protocol/version (ie: 1.0.6).
It is not mandatory, but recommended.

Dev is working on a lightweight linux version

dank
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I notice that build 1.0.6 has some CPU usage spikes much greater than previous versions.

Since the 1.0.6 Build, some of my rigs have crashed and restarted by themselves. Only change was going from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6, so something is up.
I also have quite a few rigs with 200-500G hashes with no found blocks. Anyone else?

I have only two small VMs running and they get 2800 kH/s each. What kind of clusters are you using to achieve such a high hashrate as 200-500 GH/s ?
I'm running Win7 64bit and version 1.0.6 is working all fine for me, running non-stop since it was launched a few days ago.

Sorry, I mis-wrote it. I meant that quite a few rigs show 200-500G of hashes sent in the status page history (The # that counts up until you solve a block, next to your actual hash rate). Most of my rigs run between 1800-4000Kh/s with some serious ones in the 8Kh range.
legendary
Activity: 1382
I notice that build 1.0.6 has some CPU usage spikes much greater than previous versions.

Since the 1.0.6 Build, some of my rigs have crashed and restarted by themselves. Only change was going from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6, so something is up.
I also have quite a few rigs with 200-500G hashes with no found blocks. Anyone else?

I have only two small VMs running and they get 2800 kH/s each. What kind of clusters are you using to achieve such a high hashrate as 200-500 GH/s ?
I'm running Win7 64bit and version 1.0.6 is working all fine for me, running non-stop since it was launched a few days ago.
Activity: 1008

Dev is working on a lightweight linux version... meanwhile i recommend you to allways upgrade to last buid

Excellent this will be a huge addition Cheesy
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Watch the video in my signature. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I'm just not familiar with this pascal wallet at all. I can't even figure out how to send! Is there like a magical wa la to move a file or import keys to 1.0.6? If so what file? Got instructions?

Read the thread for a link to a YouTube vid explaining it.
I'm just not familiar with this pascal wallet at all. I can't even figure out how to send! Is there like a magical wa la to move a file or import keys to 1.0.6? If so what file? Got instructions?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Dev is working on a lightweight linux version... meanwhile i recommend you to allways upgrade to last buid
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
also, when i turned this puppy on it had 3 message and went to 6. I downloaded the new version of the wallet. And the the messages stopped at 5, but I am in build. 1.05 (says it top right of wallet) NOT 1.0.6 that I just downloaded off of SourceForge. In my opinion, this would not update to new version given that I see 1.0.5, but I do not know why the red error messages stopped. It seems I need to do something to update or move files over? And that's where I am confused with new wallet, new VM, etc.
Hello, I have been messing with Pascal for a couple of weeks trying to figure it out and dial it in. I had some messages (errors) and I believe was related to my screw up with thought I was taking a screenshot or snapshot, when in reality that was not for screenshot! That was for the state of the VM in Windows I had to set up to mess with PascalCoin, otherwise not a fan of Microsoft.
So I noticed the red error messages again today, and it's telling me about new updates from SourceForge and new version of wallet. Is this mandatory? If not, I'll leave it where it's at, as it was just installed like 2 weeks ago or less.
If I do need to update to the wallet, which I just downloaded, I have it in computer but not sure how to update this. Any instructions or helpful hint? Please and thank you.
www.bitcoinmacroeconomics.com    PS I scored 100 pascal as I found a block after some time. Now still trying to figure out how to use the wallet and send to my friend that helped with VM
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Very important!
I've detected a BUG when trying to download blockchain caused by blocks 17729,17731 and 17763, because they have a lot of operations included (more than 15000 operations!) and downloading algorithm does not work properly.

Today I'll publish a new Build correcting this issue, but meanwhile, if you cannot connect, try downloading BlockChain from WeTransfer and copy it in PascalCoin database folder (C:\Users\(My User)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin)

Download BlockChain:  https://we.tl/zdFspbXDUk

Note: This issue only affects users trying to download blockchain when starting Application after installation or after some hours off, if your blockchain is over Block 17763 you don't need to download from link.

Hello dev, can you give us your opinion on when will the coin hit the markets?Aside from the 40 years mentioned previously or you were serious?

It's not a priority right now.  Better to develop something solid before approaching exchanges.

Until then you can use this thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pascalcoin-buysell-1618905
Activity: 574
Very important!
I've detected a BUG when trying to download blockchain caused by blocks 17729,17731 and 17763, because they have a lot of operations included (more than 15000 operations!) and downloading algorithm does not work properly.

Today I'll publish a new Build correcting this issue, but meanwhile, if you cannot connect, try downloading BlockChain from WeTransfer and copy it in PascalCoin database folder (C:\Users\(My User)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin)

Download BlockChain:  https://we.tl/zdFspbXDUk

Note: This issue only affects users trying to download blockchain when starting Application after installation or after some hours off, if your blockchain is over Block 17763 you don't need to download from link.

Hello dev, can you give us your opinion on when will the coin hit the markets?Aside from the 40 years mentioned previously or you were serious?

in december or mid november this year. still lots to do before its added
Jump to: