Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 38. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
JM,
Thanks for the link looking forward to watching Albert's interview.  I also see there is a reddit for pascal coin and will check in on happenings there.  Would just re-iterate you might give a thought to contacting nanex exchange.  Would always seem nice to have more exchanges, good chance they would list PASC.  Yes it is built for NANO denominated trades, I would view NANO as in some respects a "competitor" of PASC.  At the same time NANO has a 1B market cap versus a 20 mil market cap currently for PASC. I would wonder if investors interested in NANO might be interested in a coin that likewise addresses latency and scalability shortcomings but has 1/50th the market cap of NANO.  Might be worth checking into.
Activity: 83
so pascal coin have future?they trade only on poloniex...hope polo wont delist pasc Huh
Request to developers to contact Nanex exchange for possible Pascal Coin listing.

First by way of context/background 1) I've mined so far maybe 30 PASC i am not too financially invested, certainly at this point, but would like to see PASC continue to grow. 2) Recently, maybe a week ago, there was a fork of ZClassic + Bitcoin -> Bitcoin Private(BTCP), a variant of Bitcoin with greater privacy.  For whatever reason major exchanges have been reluctant to list the coin. The Nanex exchange actually reached out to BTCP community as to whether they should list the coin.  Prior to listing the coin 2 days ago Nanex was doing $30K/24 hours, in less than 12 hours after listing they did 1 million dollars so on pace for >2 million/24hr volume. Also their new registrations have increased 50 fold/day since BTCP launch.  

There is a unique and possibly time limited opportunity here. At 2 mil/24 hour volume Nanex is either now a top 100 exchange (coinmarketcap data) or 38th largest (crypto coin charts listings) and it is growing.  A few more points 1) The site is maintained primarily by one programmer, he obviously knows his stuff as the site didn't blink over a >67 fold increase in traffic in a 24 hour period, it is based in U.S. and has positive reviews, can't remember developers bio but I remember thinking he was qualified and may have had some background in securities markets along with software engineering 2) If he views this exchange still as a new/small project he may not ask anything for listing 3) And here is where it gets even more interesting, he built the exchange to build NANO coin denominated trading pairs.  NANO as I am sure devs are aware is the rebranded RaiBlocks coin whose price took off like a scalded cat recently.  Raiblocks was designed to solve scalability and transaction time issues, sound familiar?  The exchange developer does not work directly on NANO development he just liked the idea of a fast scalable coin and wanted to build an exchange for it.  NANO uses an entirely different approach, as I understand it, to solving scalability and speed, in other words the exchange developer could quite likely list the coin because of his interest in fast scalable coins. Oh and NANO has, during this dip a billion and a half market cap at the moment.

In summary Nanex looks like a near perfect fit for Pascal coin, it would already have people there interested in speed and scalability and it might not cost a dime to get listed on this fast growing, innovative exchange.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/838s4j/nanex_has_finally_reached_over_1000000_in_trading/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/838s4j/nanex_has_finally_reached_over_1000000_in_trading/dvg149e/
https://twitter.com/CryptoJake22/status/972188016218464256 (CryptoJake is a developer for BTCP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Hi Guys,

in July 2017 two of my PASC withdrawal transaction from Poloniex (4100 and 4500 PASC) didn't reach my PASA (among many others operations that were successful). I open tickets again and again on Poloniex but they constantly close them with no comment at all. In Poloniex history I've got Txid of this transactions:

0000000076520100F60500000B51781DDA171D212091E3CEDC25C6852847DE47
0000000076520100290600000F33124786C5C0FEFAF595CB735161CB5EE1E92E

When looking for these transactions by 'Find operation by Ophash' in PASC wallet there is pop up information: 'Possible double spend detected'. Does it say something or just every not found transaction results with this pop up?
ask in discord channel
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

in July 2017 two of my PASC withdrawal transaction from Poloniex (4100 and 4500 PASC) didn't reach my PASA (among many others operations that were successful). I open tickets again and again on Poloniex but they constantly close them with no comment at all. In Poloniex history I've got Txid of this transactions:

0000000076520100F60500000B51781DDA171D212091E3CEDC25C6852847DE47
0000000076520100290600000F33124786C5C0FEFAF595CB735161CB5EE1E92E

When looking for these transactions by 'Find operation by Ophash' in PASC wallet there is pop up information: 'Possible double spend detected'. Does it say something or just every not found transaction results with this pop up?
Activity: 304
Hopefully I can get 5$ for them when it drops to 1 cent.

1k sat >5>10>15>20k -- Q4.2018-Q1.2019
 Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Last Price
0.00010779 Grin
soon 10k>5>2>1>boom
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
The right word is "delible"
"deletable" is not a word
Activity: 60
I cant see the benefits of a deletable blockchain. What is this all about? Isnt it the core feature of a blockchain to be undeletable?

Do you need to know Joe bought a coffee for 3 btc in September 2009 ? I dont think so, thats why deletable blockchain (as a feature, not an obligation) is useful. Nobody needs the whole chain to use PascalCoin, but you can keep it if you want, if you are a merchant or just want to verify all, but thats not an obligation and it allows low end computers to download less blocks, sync faster and be light Smiley peace

Very well explained. Deleteable Blockchain is a FEATURE, NOT AN OBLIGATION

That's thanks to a new crypto-struct called "Safebox", that allows to control double spend without history transactions, one of the new features of PascalCoin
Hello Albert, can you explain me what will happen if all nodes in the network choose to only maintain 100 blocks? will the network still be functional in this case? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I am pretty noob in crypto.

Wanna buy in cheap before the pump again, eh?  Cheesy
11 01 - price 40k -- whale  does not allow more 40k hehe .i saw so picture when i traded on pasc in april and may  2017
09.02 18k sat
25.02 was 15k now
01.03 13,6k price
5k price cooming soon hehe)

Missing withdrawal of 2504 PASC from polo 120+ days ago
u need talk with polo
"- Those improvements solved BUG that caused operations not included to blockchain due slow processing with MemPool
- NOTE: It's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to upgrade to this version"

Does this mean the bug that is causing problems with deposits at Poloniex is likely fixed?
And why to it to fall not below 5k? What does it have or will be such necessary for community? Nothing from this project good will leave, I think only because many coins are concentrated not in that place.
[/quote]
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
sorry guys but pasc must drop on 5k sat  Grin
And why to it to fall not below 5k? What does it have or will be such necessary for community? Nothing from this project good will leave, I think only because many coins are concentrated not in that place.
WTS 1000 pascal accounts for 1000 pasc
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Wanna buy in cheap before the pump again, eh?  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
PascalCoin seems to be a good coin, and has lived stably for many years. But I wonder why it only listed on Poloniex while other coins usually listed on many exchanges ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Hi i have a problem with sgminer pasc.bat
I do not know what i must type about my graphic:  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1   <= dose not work for me
My graphic is nvidia geforce 980 gtx

Anyone can help me?

Try simpleminer.
Hi i have a problem with sgminer pasc.bat
I do not know what i must type about my graphic:  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1   <= dose not work for me
My graphic is nvidia geforce 980 gtx

Anyone can help me?
Pages:
Jump to: