Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 414. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Mining on my old duo core laptop at 480kh/s. No block found since this morning Sad
How are you guys doing? What is your hashrate?

28,000-31,000 kh/s I've only found 1 block today. lol
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Mining on my old duo core laptop at 480kh/s. No block found since this morning Sad
How are you guys doing? What is your hashrate?
25400 kh/s for now, getting stronger every day
great coin, remembered old btc cpu mining that was fun, money is the last thing in this process
wish dev good developments

How's the mining going?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Great coin Cheesy There were some bugs but everytime we can feel the dev is on it, working to make sure this coins keep being great Cheesy (eventhough i could only get 1 block due to some strange "Alone in the world")

Thank you dev Wink 
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
I'm out. I cannot mine any with ~780Kh/s. Good luck
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Is here anyone selling?

WTB! PM offers!
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
there is a node 8 hours ahead of me (there time is 19:36) your node is not at the right time and you keep black listed, I would say the node is in Hong Kong or about there because of the time difference but I would check your time because I keep getting a message on my wallet 😊 and I hope everyone is good 😊
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
I downloaded wallet today, and it is the latest version (1.0.3.0), the bug still be.

Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/

Yes. I'm talking about new build 1.0.4 that is in development ... perhaps tomorrow... thanks.
Activity: 361
My client can not connect blockchain by windows 10.

I tried many ways to do it as following:

1. I was set my local time correct;
2. I was opened 4004 port;
3. I was closed windows local firewall;
4. I was used TCP/UDP tool to listening 4004 port;
5. I was used TCPViewer to check ports.

When I close wallet and system show me "Runtime error 216 at 0040510E

But it can not connect any nodes yet!

What happaned? Please help me, thanks!

This is a detected bug... New build will correct this ... I hope ;-)

But, meanwhile, try again, sometimes works good, luck

I downloaded wallet today, and it is the latest version (1.0.3.0), the bug still be.

Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

This is a detected bug... New build will correct this ... I hope ;-)

But, meanwhile, try again, sometimes works good, luck
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
25400 kh/s for now, getting stronger every day
great coin, remembered old btc cpu mining that was fun, money is the last thing in this process
wish dev good developments
Activity: 361

Started running at 5x what I was before, still havent found a single block... or more accurately, I'm finding blocks and they arent being listed, just thrown away. Also got the same time message as everyone else

UPDATE: Took 2 days (whereas running at a fifth of the power got me 2 blocks in one day) but I finally got another block - how do I decode/save/whatever I'm supposed to do to ensure I don't lose the reward again when I close the application? Or am I not supposed to do anything and the lost 2 blocks before was just a glitch..?

another update: What I mean is I had 2 accounts with 100 pascal coins each, and all the empty accounts in between. When I reopened the application they were gone. I'm afraid to close my application now, out of fear of losing my coins again. What do I do to prevent this?
To prevent losing your coins, save the private key you used to mine it!
Your situation sounds weird, go through your private keys in your wallet and make sure it's not generating a new one every time.
Also make sure you always use the latest wallet client.

I'm mining at 30,270Kh/s and only found 2 blocks in 2 days.. Is that normal?
Definitely not normal, PM the dev with more details and he'll try to help you.

Will do

You using a quantum computer?

Just using my rendering workstation.
Activity: 673
You using a quantum computer?
Activity: 20
Started running at 5x what I was before, still havent found a single block... or more accurately, I'm finding blocks and they arent being listed, just thrown away. Also got the same time message as everyone else

UPDATE: Took 2 days (whereas running at a fifth of the power got me 2 blocks in one day) but I finally got another block - how do I decode/save/whatever I'm supposed to do to ensure I don't lose the reward again when I close the application? Or am I not supposed to do anything and the lost 2 blocks before was just a glitch..?

another update: What I mean is I had 2 accounts with 100 pascal coins each, and all the empty accounts in between. When I reopened the application they were gone. I'm afraid to close my application now, out of fear of losing my coins again. What do I do to prevent this?
To prevent losing your coins, save the private key you used to mine it!
Your situation sounds weird, go through your private keys in your wallet and make sure it's not generating a new one every time.
Also make sure you always use the latest wallet client.

Definitely not normal, PM the dev with more details and he'll try to help you.
Activity: 11

Jump to: