Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 416. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if you can have leverage on poloniex?Also can i connect my wallets to trade or paypal?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Any chance to hit an exchange?
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Stangely, I have one miner at 2,9Mh/s finding nothing, and a 2,0mh/s finding blocks each day...

Note: If your port 4004 is open, then usually you're always connected (Not "Alone in the World"), and therefore is mining all the time.
If your port 4004 is not open, then maybe sometimes you're not connected and "Alone in the World", so when this happens (at least 2 connections) you cannot mine to prevent create your own fork blockchain

Also, note that when "Target" is going down... it's more easy to find blocks... until target goes up to stabilize time average

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Stangely, I have one miner at 2,9Mh/s finding nothing, and a 2,0mh/s finding blocks each day...
Seems hashrate has shot up dramatically.

where did you find the network hashrate?..damn i just recently got connected and started to mine and it seems i got less blocks today

Same here, I did not find any block since the last 12 hours.
Why is so hard to find a block i have been mining woth 2Mh/s for 2 days and got nothing.

P.S. NEVERMIND GOT MY 100 COINS AFTER ~20 HOURS AT 2MH/S proofs
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
someone should start a buy/sell thread over on altcoin marketplace section.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

where did you find the network hashrate?..damn i just recently got connected and started to mine and it seems i got less blocks today

Same here, I did not find any block since the last 12 hours.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Activity: 20
Imported Private key on to PC and now I see coins that 1 and 2 pc mined from the blocks
want to ask why do I need to export import wallet? (when I import private key from 1 pc to pc 2 it saying that wallet already exists)
is it enough to have private key, for not loosing your coins, or I need also backup wallet and why function export import needed for wallet?
Yes your private key is what you use to be able to access coins you mined with the key selected.
If both PCs have the same private key then all coins mined by both machines are available to any pc with that private key.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Imported Private key on to PC and now I see coins that 1 and 2 pc mined from the blocks
want to ask why do I need to export import wallet? (when I import private key from 1 pc to pc 2 it saying that wallet already exists)
is it enough to have private key, for not loosing your coins, or I need also backup wallet and why function export import needed for wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How to send and receive pascalcoin in my wallet? I can't find my address...  Huh

First, you need to find a block to obtain 5 account number.

Once you have, you go to accounts explorer, click the explore accounts with one of my wallet keys.

Then you'll see all the accounts that belong to you.

Single click on one of them (with coins), go to project top left, new operation, click transaction, enter the account number you want to transfer the coins to, enter the amount and click execute, yes, ok !

That's it ! wait for the transaction to confirm !
So iread the white paper and the whole thread and i dont understand several things:
1.I made an assumption thorugh calculations that you need to mine 40k G to get one block.
i mined for 5 hours got 40k and got nothing but pending operations what are pending operations?
2Are they my load of work does each request payload give me 1 block or something else?
3.Also none of those pending requests get completed.
4.Very often i get the alone in the world message why is that?It could be mining for hours and suddenly stop or say that there is noconnection to blockchain?I even forwaded athe port.
5. why isnt it mining all the time?

1.) 40k G what is that figure?

2.) Each block gives you 100 coins.

3.) You need to wait for them to mature. It can be a while for this to happen, they have to turn green, you should see a balance when you select my wallet keys in accounts explorer.

4.) Mining stops sometimes and it goes "alone in the world" blockchain has not been updated and cannot connect to peers, it will fix itself in the 1.0.3 version.

5.) See answer 4.
Thank you for your explanation g is gigahashes also i am running at 2Mh/s.
Wheni select my wallet i see some pending payloads/requests but no accounts with green or red circles.

Go to accounts explorer and click explore accounts with one of my wallet keys what happens?
So iread the white paper and the whole thread and i dont understand several things:
1.I made an assumption thorugh calculations that you need to mine 40k G to get one block.
i mined for 5 hours got 40k and got nothing but pending operations what are pending operations?
2Are they my load of work does each request payload give me 1 block or something else?
4.Very often i get the alone in the world message why is that?It could be mining for hours and suddenly stop or say that there is noconnection to blockchain?I even forwaded athe port.

1.) 40k G what is that figure?

2.) Each block gives you 100 coins.

3.) You need to wait for them to mature. It can be a while for this to happen, they have to turn green, you should see a balance when you select my wallet keys in accounts explorer.

4.) Mining stops sometimes and it goes "alone in the world" blockchain has not been updated and cannot connect to peers, it will fix itself in the 1.0.3 version.

5.) See answer 4.
Thank you for your explanation g is gigahashes also i am running at 2Mh/s.
Wheni select my wallet i see some pending payloads/requests but no accounts with green or red circles.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
perhaps of all mining wallet pascalcoin just makes me very confused . because I had to wait to get the block to know my account address . and if I can not find a block pascalcoin means I do not know the address of my wallet . is it like that?

Actually, it's that you don't HAVE an address until you've found a block. Because new accounts are created by discovering new blocks Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
perhaps of all mining wallet pascalcoin just makes me very confused . because I had to wait to get the block to know my account address . and if I can not find a block pascalcoin means I do not know the address of my wallet . is it like that?
How to send and receive pascalcoin in my wallet? I can't find my address...  Huh
Same here how to receive and send pascalCoin...
Pascalcoin does not use addresses, rather it has an account system.
You do not get a free account when you set up your wallet.
You receive 5 accounts when you mine a block, with one of them being filled with 100 coins (reward for mining)
If your friend who has pascalcoins wants to send you some coins, he has to transfer his coins into one of his spare accounts and transfer ownership of that account to you using your public key.
I'm only answering 1 since ICOcountdown answered the rest correctly.
1. The "G" from what I can gather, shows how much you have hashed in total (gigahashes)
So 40K G actually means you have hashed 40,000 gigahashes in that session.
Coin drops are pretty random from what I've experienced though faster hashrate obviously means you get blocks more often.
Make sure you go into the options and set your miner count to max in order to gain more performance.
Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How to send and receive pascalcoin in my wallet? I can't find my address...  Huh
Same here how to receive and send pascalCoin...
Jump to: