Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 417. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How to send and receive pascalcoin in my wallet? I can't find my address...  Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
So iread the white paper and the whole thread and i dont understand several things:
1.I made an assumption thorugh calculations that you need to mine 40k G to get one block.
i mined for 5 hours got 40k and got nothing but pending operations what are pending operations?
2Are they my load of work does each request payload give me 1 block or something else?
3.Also none of those pending requests get completed.
4.Very often i get the alone in the world message why is that?It could be mining for hours and suddenly stop or say that there is noconnection to blockchain?I even forwaded athe port.
5. why isnt it mining all the time?

1.) 40k G what is that figure?

2.) Each block gives you 100 coins.

3.) You need to wait for them to mature. It can be a while for this to happen, they have to turn green, you should see a balance when you select my wallet keys in accounts explorer.

4.) Mining stops sometimes and it goes "alone in the world" blockchain has not been updated and cannot connect to peers, it will fix itself in the 1.0.3 version.

5.) See answer 4.

1.0.3 does not fix the alone in the world issue

The alone in the world issue either requires restart of wallet (sometimes), 1.0.3 does fix the runtime error. If you just wait it will connect eventually.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
So iread the white paper and the whole thread and i dont understand several things:
1.I made an assumption thorugh calculations that you need to mine 40k G to get one block.
i mined for 5 hours got 40k and got nothing but pending operations what are pending operations?
2Are they my load of work does each request payload give me 1 block or something else?
4.Very often i get the alone in the world message why is that?It could be mining for hours and suddenly stop or say that there is noconnection to blockchain?I even forwaded athe port.

3.) You need to wait for them to mature. It can be a while for this to happen, they have to turn green, you should see a balance when you select my wallet keys in accounts explorer.

4.) Mining stops sometimes and it goes "alone in the world" blockchain has not been updated and cannot connect to peers, it will fix itself in the 1.0.3 version.

5.) See answer 4.

1.0.3 does not fix the alone in the world issue

5.) See answer 4.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 349
I really like the account numbering on this coin, makes it so much simpler than large hash addresses Cheesy

There are also downsides to it. Like new users needing an account number from someone else.

What would be really cool is buying and selling of account numbers, as this network grows new services and developers will need account numbers however they might not have the mining capacity or hardware requirements.

we really need rpc/api access for that to happen
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Does someone know why i'm often "alone in the world" ? ( Like 30% of the time)
Are there some nodes I should have added ?
Activity: 195
good coin and idea. Can I start mining on 3 different pc with one wallet file?
Yes you can, make one private key and transfer it to the other two computers, then set those computers to use that key.
That way when a block is found it is encrypted with that key and that block is accessible by any computer with that private key.
Happy mining Wink

Thanks! Will try that variant

I really like the account numbering on this coin, makes it so much simpler than large hash addresses Cheesy

There are also downsides to it. Like new users needing an account number from someone else.

What would be really cool is buying and selling of account numbers, as this network grows new services and developers will need account numbers however they might not have the mining capacity or hardware requirements.
Activity: 20
Yes you can, make one private key and transfer it to the other two computers, then set those computers to use that key.
That way when a block is found it is encrypted with that key and that block is accessible by any computer with that private key.
Happy mining Wink
Activity: 205

Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol more shitcoins to add to the fire
Now using clients 1.0.3. First miner work fine. Second give me "alone in the world".
Not sure...
Did you try the other way around with the new client too?
Can't test at the moment to see if same thing happens here.
Maybe router doesn't handle NAT state very well, try using a different router.
Activity: 6
Hi Team,
I have two computers in my network which is nated to Internet under same global IP address.
Issue is, one PC is mining while other dont. If i turn one miner off other work and vice versa.
How can I make both miners work?
Are you using clients 1.0.2/1.0.3?
They remove the need to port forward.
[/quote]

Now using clients 1.0.3. First miner work fine. Second give me "alone in the world".
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is it possible to solo mine this coin with very low spec. computer? How it is different from normal algorithms like SHA, scrypt and others?

Well if you could show your spec that could help telling you. Actually mining this coins is kind of lottery if you have low spec :/
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Is it possible to solo mine this coin with very low spec. computer? How it is different from normal algorithms like SHA, scrypt and others?

I've been hashing with ~21000 kh/s and getting 37 blocks per day (24 hours).
What hardware are you using?

Hi Team,
I have two computers in my network which is nated to Internet under same global IP address.
Issue is, one PC is mining while other dont. If i turn one miner off other work and vice versa.
Are you using clients 1.0.2/1.0.3?
They remove the need to port forward.
Activity: 6
Hi Team,
Jump to: