Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 420. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Buying Pascals @ ฿0.0000055/coin. PM me. Buying in the thousands.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
nope
you have to get a block to ge taccount numbers
That's right.
But when a miner wins a block wins 5 account too. 1 with reward and 4 empty.
So you can use any of 5 accounts to transfer to a new owner, receive money or whatever you want
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
After a few more updates and developments like mining rpc and api access, I can see this getting added to Polo, so I'm mining and holding. Hopefully dev keeps working hard. This seems like a great project so far. Hope your hard work will pay off dev. Only like 1 million pascal coins in circulation at the moment.

how would polo get account numbers for everyone?
getnewaccountnumber?

nope
you have to get a block to ge taccount numbers
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
After a few more updates and developments like mining rpc and api access, I can see this getting added to Polo, so I'm mining and holding. Hopefully dev keeps working hard. This seems like a great project so far. Hope your hard work will pay off dev. Only like 1 million pascal coins in circulation at the moment.

getnewaccountnumber?
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING

Im not quite sure yet. Maybe someone smarter has an idea for that. But definitely gonna need a linux version of pascal too.
Activity: 1008
If anyone wants to sell any coins please message me with your best offers, looking for bulk buys Smiley
Activity: 149

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Activity: 205
WTB ฿0.0000045/coin

Looking for 50,000 coins. PM me.
Activity: 1008
Wallet version 3 is working well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
at last, i'm connected and mining
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I can't connect for the last two days... anyone knows why?
Activity: 205
Can anyone tell me what the current network's hash-rate is?
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
i'm in the uk, in scotland  Wink and its still doing the same and my time is linked with windows servers, so what i've done it turned it off see if that helps and with the message i got to my wallet (as above) theres only 21 seconds between me and the other node and it still says we are wrong lol

edit: it says we are Difference: 86379 seconds apart lol which is just short of 24 hours

Hi, let me explain:
When there is a connection, it checks time. If time is invalid (more than 180 seconds diff) then a message appears at both clients (you, and the other node).
If you're connected to other nodes without problem, then your time is Ok, and problem is in the other client.
If you cannot connect and have a lot of messages of invalid time, then you have a bad local time... check it!

So, ALATAYK16, if you're connected with other nodes without problem, be happy and don't worry about this message.

i get what you mean :-) i'm not new to computers lol since i stopped my automatic time sync with the windows servers i've managed to keep connected to 2 people but the thing your not getting is why did it say the other node was 24 hours of a time difference to my node? where is the other node on the moon lol because i dont know any where on the planet that is a full 24 hours behind or in front of my time :-)  

edit: now 1 connection after 1 hour and my time is the right time :-)
i'm in the uk, in scotland  Wink and its still doing the same and my time is linked with windows servers, so what i've done it turned it off see if that helps and with the message i got to my wallet (as above) theres only 21 seconds between me and the other node and it still says we are wrong lol

edit: it says we are Difference: 86379 seconds apart lol which is just short of 24 hours

Hi, let me explain:
When there is a connection, it checks time. If time is invalid (more than 180 seconds diff) then a message appears at both clients (you, and the other node).
If you're connected to other nodes without problem, then your time is Ok, and problem is in the other client.
If you cannot connect and have a lot of messages of invalid time, then you have a bad local time... check it!

So, ALATAYK16, if you're connected with other nodes without problem, be happy and don't worry about this message.

i'm sure its because the program dose not know we are all in different times zones and is convinced we live in one time zone because as you can see with what i posted me and the other node is seconds away from each other in time but is still convinced where thousands of seconds out lol

Program uses UTC time, if your windows time zone is correctly configured and you have the correct time, it will work perfect in USA, UK and everywhere.
i'm connected but every now and then it disconnects and i have to restart the client to reconnect

its normal its called the no connection coin

i'm sure its because the program dose not know we are all in different times zones and is convinced we live in one time zone because as you can see with what i posted me and the other node is seconds away from each other in time but is still convinced where thousands of seconds out lol

"09/09/2016 05:48:44 Internal message: Detected a different time in an other node... check that your PC time is correct or you will be Blacklisted! Your time: 05:48:44 - 185.114.225.136:4004 time: 05:48:23 Difference: 86379 seconds"

This is what i woke up to what point do you not get i run clef etc off of my pc i'm within 60 seconds of the real time, has someone forgot to tell the preogramme we all live in different parts of the world or dose the program think we all live as one lol and again i will say every node i'm connected to is shown up as (old version) and thats the ones that show as  pascal server, can i ask? did you uninstall 1.0.2 before installing 1.0.3 because installing 1.0.3 dose not remove 1.0.2 and keeps it there so then you have 2 programs for Pascal 1.0.2 and 1.0.3, so no wounder there is conflict ion  when your runnning one of them.

edit: sorry woke up on the wrong side of the bed  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i'm connected but every now and then it disconnects and i have to restart the client to reconnect

its normal its called the no connection coin
Jump to: