Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 50. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Cryptopia had implementation issues. They would not accept encrypted payloads. Polo encrypts their withdrawal payloads, so passing coins from Polo to cryptopia, coins would be lost in cryptopia limbo. The PASC devs reached out to help, but cryptopia would not reply. I accept encrypted payloads at pascwallet.com without issue, so cryptopia is not smart to remove pasc. I believe they did say though that they may relist pasc in the future.
Sad but it is their usual behaviour. Therebuy they are depriving themselves of a good profit over and over again.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Ok about last 1.5 month. As I see previous pascal price was reached 150-190k sat. Interesting in the future it will happen again? Roll Eyes

I hope so.  But I am ready to lose it all.

I won't as long as the price keeps the pace.  $10 per coin maybe  Shocked
It is a quite possible scenario considering low capitalization pascal.

I am hodling.  I sold ETH @ 10$  Undecided
Good. I'm waiting for rebound price and if it'll be then I'll buy more Pascal

Rebound price?  If it drops down to 27 cents, thats not good.

How do I put this in simple words?

Still missing 2500 coins that were worth 10000$ at one point.

1/10th of 3+$ per PASC,  they will be worth 1000$ or less.

Polo is not responsive.  3 months ticked not resolved.

Please stop flooding with your Poloniex issue, and deal with them thank you

Sorry. I cant find their number or email.

Its not an issue when an exchange manipulates a fair coin.

I will mine more so someone can buy 500,000 at once.
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Ok about last 1.5 month. As I see previous pascal price was reached 150-190k sat. Interesting in the future it will happen again? Roll Eyes

Please stop flooding with your Poloniex issue, and deal with them thank you

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

BTW,

I thought you should test 1 PASC withdraw (each time) before you withdraw 1 million worth.

I must be the only person missing 2500 coins from polo.  It would be nice to pay for the GPUs at the current PASC being $3.

An epic video by yours truly, instant transfers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUC5TMIfZUs

i dont know if you made that video, but next time please consider there is a clock in the right corner and a 12 minute gap is not an "instant" transfer... could be losing some reputation if you promote something like this...

I don't think you understand what I did in the video. Yes two videos are combined together and there is a time gap, but the first one of just obtaining the PASA is not the demonstration. The sending of PASC from one wallet to the next was instant. Try it for yourself.

Maybe right now.  I have had delays up to several minutes in the past sending PASC between my PASA.  The balance did not update instantly.

When the wallet is almost 20 minutes behind (block age), which has been the case few times, it won't be instant.  I am pretty sure those issues were fixed.

It got stuck on few blocks for some reason.  Had to resync.
An epic video by yours truly, instant transfers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUC5TMIfZUs

i dont know if you made that video, but next time please consider there is a clock in the right corner and a 12 minute gap is not an "instant" transfer... could be losing some reputation if you promote something like this...

It can take time.  Depends on the network congestion.  Pending ops.  It's still peer to peer.  Not enough full mining nodes and it will be slow. 

BTC network has been choking for over a week.  I am missing a number of transactions.

Other crypto under maintenance mode too. For the last few days.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I am still waiting for that Nexus 5 that I bought on SIGT marketplace 6 months ago...

You might be waiting for a while. After the original SIGT team evaporated, I doubt orders from the original SIGT store will be honored.

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
i just read the first time about this coin. it sounds interesting, but for me all coins with a "coin" in name sounds for me like a 0815 btc fork  Grin and i´m wonder thats there just 1 exchange  Huh is the network stable?

The project looks good. Have you already listed Pascal coin on exchanges?

It has be delisted from cryptopia.   Cool

why?

They were asking the same question on this thread in the cryptopia forum and never got a reply.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2108

Cryptopia seems to have too many 'issues'.  I have an account with them, but it's empty....

Looks like it has a market place.  I am still waiting for that Nexus 5 that I bought on SIGT marketplace 6 months ago...
Yes Cryptopia have many problems about maintenance. Looks like they didn't work even in that case. They rather delist many good coins and tokens e.g. siacoin, rai blocks
Why is pascal grew up last days? just because a new protocol?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
why does a good coin like this only listed on polo. image when it list on bittrex and binance
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
i just read the first time about this coin. it sounds interesting, but for me all coins with a "coin" in name sounds for me like a 0815 btc fork  Grin and i´m wonder thats there just 1 exchange  Huh is the network stable?

It has be delisted from cryptopia.   Cool

why?

They were asking the same question on this thread in the cryptopia forum and never got a reply.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2108
Activity: 142
 i just read the first time about this coin. it sounds interesting, but for me all coins with a "coin" in name sounds for me like a 0815 btc fork  Grin and i´m wonder thats there just 1 exchange  Huh is the network stable?

It has be delisted from cryptopia.   Cool

why?
Activity: 292
Merit: 265

You can find all its exchanges here. There's only poloniex at the moment.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/#markets
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
now , there is only poloniex lists pascal coin.
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
Pages:
Jump to: