Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 52. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
where haters that scream : soon pasc 2k price
 Grin where you now Roll Eyes
loooooooooooooool
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Why people are saying bad for this coin? i mean the price drop and stuff... Even though i have lost 60% due to BTC price but i still hope that it will recover soon.

My PASC is worth < 30% now.  I put everything I had into it.

Are you ready to lose all your funds?

Yes Mr.  Trustworthy. 

It's keeping steady @ 1.40$ or so.  I will sell when it drops to 1 cent.

The highest price of all time was $1.88  December 15, 2017. The price right now is $ 1.52 so it is impossible that anybody have lost 60% or 30%

That is correct.  I have made big mistakes in the past by panic selling other coins.

BTC price has been very unsteady lately.  It may be party time soon.

but there is a stable growth on average with time.

the main rule of the game is patience.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I went through the list of new currencies/tokens on coinmarketcap and the number that I found that were remotely interesting was one. Very few coins offer blockchain improvements, they are mostly ETH tokens promising various services that will likely never materialize, bitcoin forks with technology that brings nothing new to the table that a dozen other coins don't already have, or other cryptos that again bring nothing new to the table that hasn't already been proposed in one manner or another by some coin out there.

None seem to want to improve the existing technology. PASC and XBY are the only two so far. I'll keep digging through older coins and see if I can find anything notable.

Nice points, much appreciated Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Why people are saying bad for this coin? i mean the price drop and stuff... Even though i have lost 60% due to BTC price but i still hope that it will recover soon.

My PASC is worth < 30% now.  I put everything I had into it.

Are you ready to lose all your funds?

Yes Mr.  Trustworthy. 

It's keeping steady @ 1.40$ or so.  I will sell when it drops to 1 cent.

The highest price of all time was $1.88  December 15, 2017. The price right now is $ 1.52 so it is impossible that anybody have lost 60% or 30%
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
What are the innovations of this criptocurrency?

It is built from sratch ( no based on original BTC code) + you have deletable blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Hi, I need to exchange Pascal for BTC. Euro is problematic ....

Join the discord, plenty of people can help you and sell you some PASC directly  Wink

https://discord.gg/WV2j5hu
Activity: 3
Hi, I need to exchange Pascal for BTC. Euro is problematic ....
Hi,

Since two days I can not deposit any PASCAL on my Poloniex account. Before it works without bigger problems. But now I have done 3 transfers and no one is visible on Poloniex. Anybody have done deposit since two last days ?

If you dare to trust my little exchange you can deposit and sell PASCs for EUROs at:
https://exchange.frizen.eu/

Activity: 3
Hi,

Since two days I can not deposit any PASCAL on my Poloniex account. Before it works without bigger problems. But now I have done 3 transfers and no one is visible on Poloniex. Anybody have done deposit since two last days ?
Hi !! I need the help of the DEV: my PASC coins are stuck for a long time in Cryptopia, I talked with the support team and they said:

This has not changed, Still waiting on the Dev to have time to process this,

Regards
Cryptopia Support

I think you are looking for the dev of PascalLite. But he is not here. This thread is for PascalCoin.
Good luck!!!
I went through the list of new currencies/tokens on coinmarketcap and the number that I found that were remotely interesting was one. Very few coins offer blockchain improvements, they are mostly ETH tokens promising various services that will likely never materialize, bitcoin forks with technology that brings nothing new to the table that a dozen other coins don't already have, or other cryptos that again bring nothing new to the table that hasn't already been proposed in one manner or another by some coin out there.

None seem to want to improve the existing technology. PASC and XBY are the only two so far. I'll keep digging through older coins and see if I can find anything notable.

Yep lot of ICOS or ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin core clones...

Thats why lot of people love PascalCoin, its coded from scratch, unique and innovative Smiley
Activity: 280

Activity: 4
 Hi !! I need the help of the DEV: my PASC coins are stuck for a long time in Cryptopia, I talked with the support team and they said:

This has not changed, Still waiting on the Dev to have time to process this,

Regards
Cryptopia Support
Anyone know why Pascal is climbing?

I've been holding a bag for a long time.

I wonder if whales are accumulating for a monster pump or it's something else?

Its climbing slowly but surely on large timescales, under short scales sometimes we see a little pump sometimes we see horizontal chart or little drops.

But I think the technology will appeal to many people and 2018 will be a great year! The next listing on an exchange will bring a lot of newcomers and the price will go up  Cool
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Anyone know why Pascal is climbing?

I've been holding a bag for a long time.

I wonder if whales are accumulating for a monster pump or it's something else?
I have 12 PASA, what is the price of each? Is it possible to see PASC in some DEX in the future? Type CryptoBridge?

Right now the price of 1 PASC is 1.40 €, but it changes up and down from minute to minute.

We work hard to get listed on more exchanges
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I have 12 PASA, what is the price of each? Is it possible to see PASC in some DEX in the future? Type CryptoBridge?
Please help!!!

https://exchange.frizen.eu needs traders who want to sell PASCs

I'm sorry I can't help. I just have a couple of coins at the moment, mostly mined by myself  Shocked.
BTW I would strongly suggest to use https instead of http for your exchange site, since it's handling more or less confidential information.

It is of course ok that you can't help  Smiley

I have some good reasons for not using https, but my site is safe to use if the users just behave sensible

There is no reason for not using encryption.  That's how I lost my life's savings.

How many crypto 'accidental' millions worth of FIAT has been lost?

I hope you will confirm that it was not on site you lost your life's savings. I have always had other safeguards installed, among other things: confirmation emails

I have by the way established https at my site now.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: