Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 51. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
well somebody obviously believes in PASC :-)

Also they are withdrawals again at Poloniex account (86646-64), so it seems to be working again...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731

Can we get a binance listing?  I dont know if we have the numbers to get the votes or not but I think this coin is certainly ready for it.
Activity: 280
Given the problems we have with poloniex I made an enquiry to the great folks at kucoin. Hoping they can extend a welcoming hand and be the second major exchange this great coin is listed on.

I'm hoping the poloniex problems are only isolated though as I've always enjoyed their exchange as well and have never personally encountered issues with them aside from their low daily withdraw limits.

Still, any reason to add a new exchange to my rotation is always welcome.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you withdraw pasc from polo. suggest to have a test , only withdraw 1 pasc. if success, then withdraw more.

I did test.  I am not the only not whale with missing coins.

Polo also stole me more than 200 Pasc.  I have sent them a ticket  a month ago, but no response till now.
If you withdraw pasc from polo. suggest to have a test , only withdraw 1 pasc. if success, then withdraw more.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Well, last night I sent some DCR to Polo and I had to wait for 18 hours for it to show up. So maybe your coins will show up too.

I also sent 5 PASCAL. After a few hours it said Complete, but the person I have sent it to did not receive it, and there is no transaction with that hash on block explorer. I wrote a support ticket, but nothing so far. Stupid Polo lost my PASCAL. I know 5 PASC is not a lot of money, but i will have to insist on a refund, after all, we all know it's going to the moon  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Hi, i have a problem with poloniex exchange, he steals my coins, i depositen 400 PAS with correct payload 10 days ago and not creditet to my account. I created support ticket and any response. Any advice? Coins are lost forever?

Sadly Poloniex can be quite slow to answer tickets. But usually they do it even it might take some time. Good luck!

I had a similar issue and polo contacted me some days ago.....after having waited 5 months !

See...it could be the best thing that happened to you....because you don't have any choice but to hold......could make you rich

Good luck

lol I like your thought process!

Thanks 😀
it did work out for me !
most money I made until now, was when I made a mistake and had to wait for the coins 😂
Activity: 447
Hi, i have a problem with poloniex exchange, he steals my coins, i depositen 400 PAS with correct payload 10 days ago and not creditet to my account. I created support ticket and any response. Any advice? Coins are lost forever?

Sadly Poloniex can be quite slow to answer tickets. But usually they do it even it might take some time. Good luck!

I had a similar issue and polo contacted me some days ago.....after having waited 5 months !

See...it could be the best thing that happened to you....because you don't have any choice but to hold......could make you rich

Good luck

lol I like your thought process!
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Good luck
Any plans to list on any more exchanges?
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Wow! PASC is mooning soon, the price of Pascal reached $1.91 and still increasing. HODL now and it will reach $10 soon.
Activity: 228
Any plans to add this coin to another exchange?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8/edit#gid=0

Contacted exchanges :

Mercatox, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, Coincheck, GDAX, Poloniex, Coinone, Kraken, Korbit, Bitstamp, Huobi, Quoine, bitFlyer, BTCC, OKEx, Zaif, Fisco, WEX, Gemini, YoBit, BTCBOX, Bit-Z, Coinbase, Cex.io, Coss.io, Huobi, Kucoin, Liqui.io, Upbit, Gate.io, aex.com, okcoin.com, zb.com, coinspot.com.au
Any plans to add this coin to another exchange?
It need a little more time before reach one Billion $ market cap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
OMG I am an idiot! Thank you!

Pascal is pumping!

Why is Pascal not already at 1 Billion Mcap? IT solves all crypto problems, if it is correct what is stated.
Can please anybody tell me how many PASC coins will get max available? In other words, what is the max supply of PASC coins? I cant find this information anwhere.

Also: Is this number fixed, so there will never be more PASC than number X? Like 21mio with bitcoin.

Read the fcsk... whitepaper.  Google for "LMGTFY".

I have read it quickly, but could not find it, can you please just tell me? Please! I really want to know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Pascolcoin only hurt the investors in the eye. And he could not make any progress for a long time.
Can please anybody tell me how many PASC coins will get max available? In other words, what is the max supply of PASC coins? I cant find this information anwhere.

Also: Is this number fixed, so there will never be more PASC than number X? Like 21mio with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: