Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 49. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
tbh it's going to be hard to grow the dev team and even find people to contribute to making the next steps happen
using pascal in 2018 is like coding a facebook competitor using HTML 1.0

You really don't know Pascal language history.

It's just as good and fast as C/C++.

Html 1 could do simple static pages.  Big difference.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I bought some $Pasc in this dip, mostly based on TA.

But i will do some great research this week and post what i think about it when i got all details in line.
At least will keep me busy for couple of days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Pascal next RaiBlocks Smiley I got really good amount of PascalCoin, great technology is getting more attention now Smiley without shit hype and johnmcscam Cheesy technology always will be winner Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I'm interested about your point of view. Tell me please which feature are common between Pascal and XRB. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Pascal next RaiBlocks Smiley I got really good amount of PascalCoin, great technology is getting more attention now Smiley without shit hype and johnmcscam Cheesy technology always will be winner Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
tbh it's going to be hard to grow the dev team and even find people to contribute to making the next steps happen

There is of course a lot of things you can't do if you code in HTML 1.0

But what is it you can't code in Pascal if you use the newest versions of Delpi or Lazarus?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

the language doesnt matter much, usability is much more important and is severely lacking in pascalcoin and many other coins

a re-branding would be optimal, this coin has very good tech but the name isn't very cool imo

''PCash''
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Pascal... you were just now hoping to be 10 year  earlier to say you beat satoshi in the idea eh ?
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Is this dead yet?
Or can we still count on the dev-team & hope news from project?

Yes. Still here, and every day more people involved.

Happy 2018!
Activity: 6
Is this dead yet?
Or can we still count on the dev-team & hope news from project?

disappointing, the devs want a 20% dev tax like in Zcash: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0011.md

so much for self-funding and without ICOs.

at least reduce inflation to half, as it is now the inflation is crazy high.

It's not active.  It requires a hard fork which needs new wallets and possibly v3 protocol. 

Activity: 17
disappointing, the devs want a 20% dev tax like in Zcash: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0011.md

so much for self-funding and without ICOs.

at least reduce inflation to half, as it is now the inflation is crazy high.
Does the creator of pascalcoin post in this thread. How do I get in contact with Albert Molina ? I think this is a great coin.

He has not posted in  a while.

You can't exactly get in contact with Herman or Albert.

There's a link to a IRC style chat somewhere.  you can get answers there.

Discord - Chat for Gamers.  Sorry, I do not remember the exact URL.

Hi,
Is there a team behind this coin which is working on getting the Pascal on new exchange ?
Thanks

Yes.  Please scroll back few pages.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Does the creator of pascalcoin post in this thread. How do I get in contact with Albert Molina ? I think this is a great coin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
Hi,
Is there a team behind this coin which is working on getting the Pascal on new exchange ?
Thanks
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is this great investment? Better than XRB?
Cryptopia had implementation issues. They would not accept encrypted payloads. Polo encrypts their withdrawal payloads, so passing coins from Polo to cryptopia, coins would be lost in cryptopia limbo. The PASC devs reached out to help, but cryptopia would not reply. I accept encrypted payloads at pascwallet.com without issue, so cryptopia is not smart to remove pasc. I believe they did say though that they may relist pasc in the future.
Sad but it is their usual behaviour. Therebuy they are depriving themselves of a good profit over and over again.

I am not sure they are depriving themselves.  On nano Cryptopia is on top of the list....

I am curious to know how many CPUs they have to mine cryptonight at 2,219,490 h/s.

I shutdown the xmr miner on my 12 core Xeon, because I can't exactly compete with that.  600h/s at 150 watts.
Actually Poloniex fixed their transactions some days ago, now all withdrawals works, but pending tickets its another story...

I know.  I have the exact timeframe.  It did not work for 3 days or so.  And some lucky ones??? knew when the withdrawals were going to be missing.  I find that funny.

November 7th, not working. By the 11th is was.

I will deal with them.  Seems like they have a history of this issue for most coins.

I will not complain about their tactics.  It's pointless.
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Actually Poloniex fixed their transactions some days ago, now all withdrawals works, but pending tickets its another story...
Pages:
Jump to: