Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 65. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Third big red candle is coming, soon 2000sat as I mentioned before.

FINAL DUMP is coming  Grin Grin Grin

A small dump is expected after a spike. Doesnt look like it is coming to 2000 sat though .

Dump or not, the price has not gone down really.  It's still higher than 2 months ago.

I'm just waiting for polo to fix their missing txes to the blockchain.

My Linux wallet displays:

Value is not a valid OpHash.

Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
Press Cancel to kill the program.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yea and panic buy when PASC hits bitfinex,  hitbtc or bittrex Wink Bitcoins 7700$, thats also why PASC is moving down. You are silly Wink
Activity: 210
hahhahah panic sell, soon 2000sat folks, save your money  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whatever dude..
After 300% rise its time to take profits
Activity: 196

A small dump is expected after a spike. Doesnt look like it is coming to 2000 sat though .
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
idiots everywhere /I\

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
It will go lower, even to 2k sat. You can set buy orders there.

and you dont need wallet for OS cause you cant even withdraw coins from exchange
The PASC community won't allow this to happen, and it's only temporary.We cannot just look at the price, it is the automatic regulation of the market, we should pay more attention to the additional technical changes.
get ready boys

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get ready for what?  500 BTC 24 hr volume.

pending operations 1557 right now.  The network is choking.

500 is nothing

3.5 million $ is nothing?   Huh
need to show some love for this pascalcoin. will it go rampage soon? go go 3500 satoshi.

also, when will the mac wallet be release? any idea roughly when ? 

You mean Mac OS X wallet?

I have Windows, Mac OS Sierra, and Kali on my old macbook.

You can just use a VM and install Linux.  I have been running the wallet on Windows 7 and Linux.

Windows version had a lot of issues.  It ate up the whole SSD once for no reason.  I'm talking about 400GB of space.

I still have a copy of the full blockchain on the Linux wallet.
Activity: 406
This looks really good. Can't believe it's been out for so long and never came across this. Why isn't it on more exchanges?
Activity: 304

and you dont need wallet for OS cause you cant even withdraw coins from exchange

You are late, once again  Roll Eyes problem solved!

i dont think so
wat
https://twitter.com/nanopool_org
@nanopool_org
PASC issue resolved with new wallet version. Payments resumed.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24PASC&src=ctag

You are late, once again  Roll Eyes problem solved!

i dont think so
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Dear PascalCoin users,

New PascalCoin Build 2.1.3

Available source code at Github (Release 2.1.3), also available compiled binaries at Sourceforge (Windows installer / Linux binaries)

Windows installer/Binaries at Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files
Release at Github: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/2.1.3

### Build 2.1.3.0 - 2017-11-15
- Fixed BUG when buying account assigning an invalid public key
- Added maxim value to node servers buffer, deleting old node servers not used, this improves speed
- Re-add orphaned operations back into the pending pool
- RPC locking to prevent N_Operation race-condition on concurrent invocations
- Minor bugs
Activity: 228
Merit: 250

You are late, once again  Roll Eyes problem solved!
Activity: 216
the stupid above keeps  writing this nonsense

Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
need to show some love for this pascalcoin. will it go rampage soon? go go 3500 satoshi.

also, when will the mac wallet be release? any idea roughly when ? 
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
i guess it will start to rally again soon,
I don't know

you know these coins are totally controlled by exchange and devs, the affect of investors is just a copy of the moves from exchange and devs, yesterday so many buy orders were dumped in seconds, some1 was sitting there with 300k pasc and selling no mather what price no mather how much, no investor buys so many coins to dump it at -20% , you have to be the exchange cooperating with the dev to totally control the price to make the curve like you want it to go to earn money in every up and down, even if a coin is undervalued it will x2 fast and lose 50% and make x3 and lose 60 % and so on, with this knowledge you drive the price high and you have more coins !
Please note: This is not an ICO or premine coin. Devs (me for example), have no more coins than others early adopters.
I can't speak for exchanges, IDK, but I can speak for devs.
Activity: 115
i guess it will start to rally again soon,

you know these coins are totally controlled by exchange and devs, the affect of investors is just a copy of the moves from exchange and devs, yesterday so many buy orders were dumped in seconds, some1 was sitting there with 300k pasc and selling no mather what price no mather how much, no investor buys so many coins to dump it at -20% , you have to be the exchange cooperating with the dev to totally control the price to make the curve like you want it to go to earn money in every up and down, even if a coin is undervalued it will x2 fast and lose 50% and make x3 and lose 60 % and so on, with this knowledge you drive the price high and you have more coins !

Pages:
Jump to: