Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 67. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hahaha u can laugh but you will get screwed up by those fake buy orders  Grin

it was last pump, beware
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
lol you cant even withdrwa pasc from Poloniex, only 13 btc support... pure scam Grin
2000sat soon

I laugh so hard and I feel sad for you at the same time.  Cool

For nice people, you are welcome http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is there any reason for the pump?

Awareness of PASC is spreading. Truly advanced features to get excited about. PASC marketing is doing a good job.

Volume is not so good to it will be difficult to maintain this price but not bad to hold this coin. Maybe it will start rising like this in future.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I cant send any coins. I go to "single operation" it says wallet is password protected with a password click box, i enter password and hit return, but the box stays open with the entered password still showing, and it just sits there, so i try a different password, and then it closes the password popup box, and still says "wallet is password protected..." but now if i click the "password button" it dont even open, untill i close the wallet and run it again.

If I go to "project/private keys" it shows my key e.g "mykey (encrypted, need password) (* withoutkey)"
i had to reinstall win 7 after trying win 10, i save all files including those in user/roaming/appdata, and placed them back in, but the wallet failed to load, so i reinstalled adding the "wallet.dat" file back into the appdata folder.

Anyone know whats going the issue here may be?

Are you running the latest wallet, v2.1.2? The only file you need to make sure you keep track of is the .dat. Perhaps go to windows Uninstall Programs and select PASC to uninstall, then reinstall the latest version. Make sure you backup the .dat. first.

Yep, its v2.1.2 but its still the same. What appears to be missing is the key, maybe ive placed in wrong location? the hexidecimal key for the private key "mykey" the WalletKeys.dat file i placed into user/appdata/roaming/pascalcoin/
Activity: 148

Awareness of PASC is spreading. Truly advanced features to get excited about. PASC marketing is doing a good job.
Activity: 195
919 in slack WoW.  Polo Volume increased. Just small good news, hold. And read what is PayLoad and SafeBox in this unique project.
Activity: 447
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
pascalcoin can integrated Dapps?
Perhaps you should read the whitepaper: https://www.pascalcoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

Dapps should be decentralized, but it is questionable how decentralized PascalCoin and many other alt coins are. Many have a few dominating pools and most of the trades take place in one or two exchanges.

I don't think the decentralization issue pertains just to alts, Bitcoin is completely dominated by mining farms. The reality is that none of them are truly decentralized, unless they restrict it to one account, one machine. As soon as pools come into play, it's an uneven playing field.
Activity: 148
I cant send any coins. I go to "single operation" it says wallet is password protected with a password click box, i enter password and hit return, but the box stays open with the entered password still showing, and it just sits there, so i try a different password, and then it closes the password popup box, and still says "wallet is password protected..." but now if i click the "password button" it dont even open, untill i close the wallet and run it again.

If I go to "project/private keys" it shows my key e.g "mykey (encrypted, need password) (* withoutkey)"
i had to reinstall win 7 after trying win 10, i save all files including those in user/roaming/appdata, and placed them back in, but the wallet failed to load, so i reinstalled adding the "wallet.dat" file back into the appdata folder.

Are you running the latest wallet, v2.1.2? The only file you need to make sure you keep track of is the .dat. Perhaps go to windows Uninstall Programs and select PASC to uninstall, then reinstall the latest version. Make sure you backup the .dat. first.
Activity: 62

Activity: 216
Selling addresses regardless of the coins is a bad trick.
Given the burning coins in 4 years (if they don't find your address) a chance to succeed in this project are minimal
mine yourself an address at nanopool if you need one so badly ! Imo you don't !
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Selling addresses regardless of the coins is a bad trick.
Given the burning coins in 4 years (if they don't find your address) a chance to succeed in this project are minimal
Activity: 216
yep, someone is going to make a lot of money and I am glad it's going to be me Grin Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
lol you cant even withdrwa pasc from Poloniex, only 13 btc support... pure scam Grin
2000sat soon

pls never comment again
Activity: 286
Perhaps you should read the whitepaper: https://www.pascalcoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

Dapps should be decentralized, but it is questionable how decentralized PascalCoin and many other alt coins are. Many have a few dominating pools and most of the trades take place in one or two exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
This is not guillotine do or be done time, The only thing is to try to explain to them about bitcoin, try to take away the hostility towards it and giving them a few recommendations regarding how to use it, and then these people have to make their very own choices concerning BTC.
Activity: 228
2000sat soon

Penetrare mater tua. Ea enim est regina scortis cohabitant.  Cool
Activity: 210
2000sat soon
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Panic sell begins, soon 2000sat
I start accumulating more pasc today
I bought also .  Price is very good
(btw: sick and tired of this idiot - januszbiznesu )

How did you manage to buy?  Polo withdrawals don't work because there are 100s of pending operations on the network 24/7
i didn't withdrawal ...just bought

Oh, so you feel safe with polo holding your coins?

I tried to keep them in local wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: