Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 61. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I have a simple questions  1) Can you still solo mine?  If so, how?  All the articles I find are out dated.  I noticed the "Pascalminer" is removed from the github/sourceforge pascal download area. All you can download is the wallet.  I am mining to a pool, but would like to mine directly to an account.

any help, please

theoretical you can solo mine, but it will take very very long time looooooooooong time before you mine a block. So don't try.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
780k pascalcoins have been moved out from poloniex to private wallet.
Soon new exchange Grin ?

Coinbase please  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://www.pascwallet.com is frustrating.  I tried registering and it does not register me (invalid login).  I used Safari and Chrome and Edge browsers.   But some how after some time, login started working.  
I tried searching for solo mine instructions, none worked.
This is what I am doing now to get an account:  
   1) goto pascwallet.com and create an account.  (cross your fingers that it is smooth)
   2) login and click on deposit to obtain the account number and payload number
   3) goto nanopool and get instructions on how to mine pascal coin
   4) point your nanopool miner to mine to the account and payload noted in step 2, note don't use your user name as payload
   5) once your funds are in pascwallet.com, buy your account there.

Hopes this helps others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 21
I have a simple questions  1) Can you still solo mine?  If so, how?  All the articles I find are out dated.  I noticed the "Pascalminer" is removed from the github/sourceforge pascal download area. All you can download is the wallet.  I am mining to a pool, but would like to mine directly to an account.

any help, please
Activity: 28
780k pascalcoins have been moved out from poloniex to private wallet.
Soon new exchange Grin ?
Activity: 148
If you are a miner and want to obtain a PASA fast (depending on your mining hardware), you can mine to the pascwallet.com account (293417-85) and set your payload as your pascwallet hex username (obtained once you created a pascwallet account and click the Deposit link button). Once you mine 1 PASC and send it to pascwallet, you can buy a PASA for approx 1 PASC.

websie "pascwallet.com" is not functional, at least not with my browser, i can get there, reg an account but can never login.

I give up on this coin. You all get free pasa for mining, and what , giving one away is too much  for anyone or even a dev, whom i also asked.
Forget it, i would not want you go bankrupt over a possible earning of $0.54c, which soon you may not ever get if devs give away free pasa.
Personally i dont care anymore....This coin can go to hell.

Adios!

pascwallet works well.   https://www.pascwallet.com/Market/Purchase

Thanks for that validation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you are a miner and want to obtain a PASA fast (depending on your mining hardware), you can mine to the pascwallet.com account (293417-85) and set your payload as your pascwallet hex username (obtained once you created a pascwallet account and click the Deposit link button). Once you mine 1 PASC and send it to pascwallet, you can buy a PASA for approx 1 PASC.

websie "pascwallet.com" is not functional, at least not with my browser, i can get there, reg an account but can never login.

I give up on this coin. You all get free pasa for mining, and what , giving one away is too much  for anyone or even a dev, whom i also asked.
Forget it, i would not want you go bankrupt over a possible earning of $0.54c, which soon you may not ever get if devs give away free pasa.

Adios!

pascwallet works well.   https://www.pascwallet.com/Market/Purchase

Adios!

Smart Nooby  Grin
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

I give up on this coin. You all get free pasa for mining, and what , giving one away is too much  for anyone or even a dev, whom i also asked.

Adios!

Your opinion is appreciated, but the website works fine.  I can still log in from an account that I created in April.

I use Firefox.

What browser are you using? No one ever reported issues and I tested in IE, Chrome and Firefox.

If you want some help dude, PM me. I messaged you in the slack as well.
Activity: 62

Adios!
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Hi , i have some pasa and want to sell them altogether -1200 ,6 digits starting with 1, samo of which pretty nice.
Activity: 286
Activity: 2
Hi, obtaining a pascal coin account is driving me crazy.  I am trying to mine pascal coin, but cannot mine until I have an account.  Can some one please send me one?  Address is: JJj2GZDhNC4zYq6FW1c2x73nzn8kagpC9rTC118jp2NDs1FPY1Z29zbdDPnMw9azG6ZRTTr5e2drScw bKmeNXyS7NcybLUu4a8nVTndtEi5RipqVhnJBf8btUqkAupa1ajBf5MYHYqm8WKzNEBfEWaG5Jv8KNY 2KfBSaoiaEwfUafjsj1nbgAP7DKnjizWnPa

Thank you in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: