Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 62. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lol now the big dump is coming, 2000sat soon   Grin
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
WTS 1200 PASA.. PM if interested .
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
just try to communicate and ull receive free pasa Wink

Ive asked for an account in another thread here and on slack,also tried the slackbot, and pascmarket, even offered to pay directly, for one, but no-one wants to sell any.
I did have 3 accounts, but my password file got corrupted, so all my key with accounts are locked as with the coins.

If anyone can please help me my PK is: 3GhhbouBU9EZxc1ybsfsdGKAfeTZ8dLAnBLFE8TSussCFAicHGtr8dHcyLbPS6DX79taTsguWU8ZFsn zX5sqjcLMoUnwPvqpFW5QkC

I still believe the obtaining an account is handicapping the coin. Imo devs should address this.

I believe the devs are addressing this in the next wallet version. Some sort of way to dispense a PASA to someone maybe based on their IP or email address. Not sure of the mechanism.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
just try to communicate and ull receive free pasa Wink

Ive asked for an account in another thread here and on slack,also tried the slackbot, and pascmarket, even offered to pay directly, for one, but no-one wants to sell any.
I did have 3 accounts, but my password file got corrupted, so all my key with accounts are locked as with the coins.

If anyone can please help me my PK is: 3GhhbouBU9EZxc1ybsfsdGKAfeTZ8dLAnBLFE8TSussCFAicHGtr8dHcyLbPS6DX79taTsguWU8ZFsn zX5sqjcLMoUnwPvqpFW5QkC

I still believe the obtaining an account is handicapping the coin. Imo devs should address this.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Lets see.

i want to trade pasc, but only poli is trading it. And poli sucks or conditions and charges for withdrawals, last time i sold something there the withdrawal fee on USDT was 30%+ go ....  yourself Polinex.

I want to mine pasc, ok i download wallet, and a miner, but hey i dont have an account and i cant buy an account without an account. DUH!
I want to invest but i dont have an account, and cant buy an account without an account DUH!
I want to accept pasc, for goods or services, but i cant, as i dont have an account and cant buy an account without an acount. DUH!

If this coin ever wants to go anywhere except to stay in obscurity, 1st thing is accounts need to be free and easily accessible.

I know it's not obvious, but there are a few ways to obtain a free PASA. When I first started in PASC, I asked for one on this thread. I posted my pub key and someone was kinda enough to send me one. I also know in the slack channel, there is a link to Telegram and the bot will send you a free PASA (if there are any left...) https://t.me/pascalcoinofficial

Come join the slack channel. Many insightful discussions happen there. Janus is not there to FUD. I'm sure he'd be quickly banned if he tried.

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
Lets see.

i want to trade pasc, but only poli is trading it. And poli sucks or conditions and charges for withdrawals, last time i sold something there the withdrawal fee on USDT was 30%+ go ....  yourself Polinex.

I want to mine pasc, ok i download wallet, and a miner, but hey i dont have an account and i cant buy an account without an account. DUH!
I want to invest but i dont have an account, and cant buy an account without an account DUH!
I want to accept pasc, for goods or services, but i cant, as i dont have an account and cant buy an account without an acount. DUH!

If this coin ever wants to go anywhere except to stay in obscurity, 1st thing is accounts need to be free and easily accessible.

you can mine account
Activity: 1
Activity: 28
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Lets see.

i want to trade pasc, but only poli is trading it. And poli sucks or conditions and charges for withdrawals, last time i sold something there the withdrawal fee on USDT was 30%+ go ....  yourself Polinex.

there are no huge fees for pasc on polo.

if u want an account u can do a few steps to get it:
http://getpasa.com

not so hard at all.
Activity: 62
Lets see.

Activity: 28
 :-XThose who are in touch with PASC know excatly what is going on.
A lot of effort is put in development and marketing, also working on adding to new exchanges.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
pasc is doing very good now.

any thoughts about listing on new exchange?
fudder is angry cuz everyone understood he is an idiot

Im not angry, maybe im crazy a lil bit  Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I don't know about fake orders, PASC is up 22% today on Poloniex.
china ppl
Activity: 4
8000sat, wonder how many coins you bought besides fudding Grin

None, im not a fool  Grin soon final dump, those fake oders are pretty funny tho

Anyone know what's driving this? I haven't seen any special news, but glad for the team.

Join the slack : http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

then :

DEVELOPMENT
VisualGrid component (100%) — fully paged, searchable and configurable grid for used across the UI.
New GUI design (90%)
New private keys dialog (90%)
OS X support (starting)
Open Translator web-app to allow community to translate strings. (starting)

Glad to hear it. I've been a believer in PASC from day one. Hope this is a turning point. Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you DroidR71A for your ongoing support. PascalCoin is growing the user base step by step through quality information and a targeted social media presence.
fudder is angry cuz everyone understood he is an idiot
we are going to have a very big surprise for new year

and who are you mr. nobody Grin ?
we are going to have a very big surprise for new year
Activity: 490
8000sat, wonder how many coins you bought besides fudding Grin

None, im not a fool  Grin soon final dump, those fake oders are pretty funny tho

Anyone know what's driving this? I haven't seen any special news, but glad for the team.

Join the slack : http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

then :

DEVELOPMENT
VisualGrid component (100%) — fully paged, searchable and configurable grid for used across the UI.
New GUI design (90%)
New private keys dialog (90%)
OS X support (starting)
Open Translator web-app to allow community to translate strings. (starting)

Glad to hear it. I've been a believer in PASC from day one. Hope this is a turning point. Keep up the good work guys.
Pages:
Jump to: