Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 70. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I see polo-bot is screwing you @ market. They want to make you thinking its time to buy pasc before they delist it.
Be aware fake 4btc buy order.

By the way really poor wall
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Now you can forget abou price over 4000sat, soon 3000 and next step is 2000sat

I did forget abou.  The price is still over 4k right now.

There are more exciting things to do than keep posting the same thing over and over...
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Are there any plans to change the inflation rate?
I don't think so.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Are there any plans to change the inflation rate?
It looking very possible trading volume is very low if dev won't show good effort than we are heading towards decline. New exchanges is must to bring more exposure and some big investors needed to keep maintain the price let us see what happen next.

The trading volume of most alt coins are low right now because of the present bitcoin bubble. The market value of Pascal Coin is stable if we measure it against USD or EUR.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

It looking very possible trading volume is very low if dev won't show good effort than we are heading towards decline. New exchanges is must to bring more exposure and some big investors needed to keep maintain the price let us see what happen next.
Live stream on http://freepasa.com  Cool

Wow!  That is nice.  I would have no idea how to code something like that.   Huh
Activity: 228
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I mined this coin when it started last year. I think it's time to buy more coin. The algo is written from scratch. this is why I like this project

"I think it's time to buy more coin"

You mined it, why would you buy it.  I thought there was a difference.

I also like to pick this coin time to time because I missed the last rally when it was get listed on Polo. I hope soon this coin will get recover and price has very high chances to increase like that. But not bad choice for long term investment.
I mined this coin when it started last year. I think it's time to buy more coin. The algo is written from scratch. this is why I like this project

"I think it's time to buy more coin"

You mined it, why would you buy it.  I thought there was a difference.
Activity: 581

Goodluck but im sure you wont even hit 100 signatures. Sorry

Its good to see another example that proves the total stupidity of your predictions Cool go back to play marbles kiddo!

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/adding-pascal-coin-to-bitfinexcom-website

105 signatures  Tongue

Tongue

Goodluck but im sure you wont even hit 100 signatures. Sorry

Its good to see another example that proves the total stupidity of your predictions Cool go back to play marbles kiddo!

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/adding-pascal-coin-to-bitfinexcom-website

105 signatures  Tongue
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
The decline of PASC has a lot to do with the rise of BTC. Many people sell PASC and buy BTC, causing prices to fall, in fact the value of PASC is still there, and it looks like its market value is shrinking, don't worry too much.

PASC has been very stable during the rise of BTC. PASC is not losing market value. 1 PASC has been equivalent to around 0.25 € for several weeks now.

+1 What he said.  Why not wait until split and see what happens.

It's not loosing or gaining.

I panic sold ~20 ETH that I mined when 1 was 10$.

heh good to you i 'lost' about 150 due panic.... Cry
The decline of PASC has a lot to do with the rise of BTC. Many people sell PASC and buy BTC, causing prices to fall, in fact the value of PASC is still there, and it looks like its market value is shrinking, don't worry too much.

PASC has been very stable during the rise of BTC. PASC is not losing market value. 1 PASC has been equivalent to around 0.25 € for several weeks now.

+1 What he said.  Why not wait until split and see what happens.

It's not loosing or gaining.

I panic sold ~20 ETH that I mined when 1 was 10$.

Nowadays we talk about price, price, price but I remind you that technology represents a big part of the price, so let the things go slowly and look at the work done :

https://github.com/Sphere10/PascalCoin/commits/master

New things are coming little by little and the people who work on PascalCoin from the beginning are still there and are still working on it, and they are implementing things.

Be patient, talk to people about PascalCoin and interest yourself in it!

Do something else than price talking if you want the price to increase  Tongue

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: