Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN]🔵 PAYACCEPT- WORLDWIDE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED IN SECONDS! 🔵🔵🔵 - page 2. (Read 2316 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

wow!
I really like how the project is developing and it will develop even faster . At least I like the way it works
brand new
Now it is good time to make new cooperation with payment systems
brand new

I congratulate you on this .
The interest in the project is huge and soon there will be a listing as far as I understand .
this will be great for the entire community
brand new
I think you should support some health organizations. Only together we can save world from covid
brand new
Wish team good luck, you are amazing. I like how you develop your platform
brand new
I guess the project will rise by the end of this year with such a system
brand new
That is good idea to provide more events for community to provide new users for this platform
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with other fintech organizations and platforms?

I am also really interested in all this I think the team should clearly understand how they will scale this project
brand new

PayAccept token sale has been completed. The total ETH collected was 1,033 ETH.
Round 1: 604 ETH (including exMarkets)
Round 2: 429 ETH
If you missed buying it during the token sale, then you can buy PAY Tokens on the exchange next month.

great !
interest in the project is growing and this will be great for early investors as the price will also increase

I think this is just the beginning !
and the popularity will only grow . At least I like what they offer right now
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with EU blockchain platforms?
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with other fintech organizations and platforms?
brand new

You are going to take part in great blockchain segment and I wish you will rise

now I like how this project is developing !
I think they will offer some unique solutions in this market and the demand will only grow
brand new

Payaccept token sale is going well, nice to see it. it looks like the news of PayAccept's partnership with Digibyte and the Payaccept token being listed on the UniFyre wallet has a positive impact on this project.

PayAccept is also listing at UniFyre's staking platform. For those who want to profit from hodling their PYT.

I read it in the Ferrum Network announcement:

https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/announcing-the-next-unifyre-wallet-listing-and-staking-project-payaccept-4ca0cf7b951d

thank you for the interesting material and it will be a good opportunity to get passive income
brand new

Does tap team support any health organizations?

I do not know if this is necessary at the moment ?
I think that the team needs to focus as much as possible on the development of the project right now and this will be great for all of us
brand new
I hope scientists will find a way how to solve covid pandemic. it is global disaster now
brand new

yeah currently PayAccept is still in good progress, we can see from social media account that they always provide updates about project development, today I look them reached over 5 x sofcap this is good news and today also the sales will end i think have time to participate in sale until today.

Payaccept token sale is going well, nice to see it. it looks like the news of PayAccept's partnership with Digibyte and the Payaccept token being listed on the UniFyre wallet has a positive impact on this project.

there is really a lot of positivity around this project right now !
I think it will be just fine and I am ready to invest in it now
brand new

PayAccept token sale has been completed. The total ETH collected was 1,033 ETH.
Round 1: 604 ETH (including exMarkets)
Round 2: 429 ETH
If you missed buying it during the token sale, then you can buy PAY Tokens on the exchange next month.

great !
interest in the project is growing and this will be great for early investors as the price will also increase
brand new
How will it work? What about further platform development?
brand new
You are going to take part in great blockchain segment and I wish you will rise
brand new
I don't really understand it will be something like a banking app
I mean what will be the revolution in this market
Pages:
Jump to: