Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN]🔵 PAYACCEPT- WORLDWIDE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED IN SECONDS! 🔵🔵🔵 - page 3. (Read 2316 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I don't know if you're right . After listing on exchanges you can learn more
in other words it is too early to draw any conclusions

yeah currently PayAccept is still in good progress, we can see from social media account that they always provide updates about project development, today I look them reached over 5 x sofcap this is good news and today also the sales will end i think have time to participate in sale until today.

I congratulate you and I like how this project is developing now !
the interest is huge and I am waiting for the start of the 2nd round of sales
brand new
in fact, it will be a great project !
I think that the demand will only grow .
at least I'm confident in these technologies
brand new
You should work better on platform updates and promotion
brand new

This project looks too good to be true, but please correct me if I am wrong.
Their users/subscribers are mostly fake. I had a look at their youtube channel and 99% of the comments are the same or similar - red lamp.
How they would have 13 000 telegram users when Polkadot - the very very successful project has 15 000? - That's fake.
Why a not scam project would make fake social media users? The answer for me is that this project is a scam.
I have asked why do they have already coins in uniswap as their sale token is tomorrow and they blocked me.

Please, change my mind Smiley

after all, this is one of the top projects and I like how everything works right now .
I think that the demand for such technologies can be huge
brand new

This project looks too good to be true, but please correct me if I am wrong.
Their users/subscribers are mostly fake. I had a look at their youtube channel and 99% of the comments are the same or similar - red lamp.
How they would have 13 000 telegram users when Polkadot - the very very successful project has 15 000? - That's fake.
Why a not scam project would make fake social media users? The answer for me is that this project is a scam.
I have asked why do they have already coins in uniswap as their sale token is tomorrow and they blocked me.

Please, change my mind Smiley

brand new

Tomorrow is going to be busy for the PayAccet team indeed, ieo is some hours away, those who miss the opportunity to buy in the first round Will have the opportunity to buy in this second round, I hope they are able to attract more investors in other to achieve the hardcap.

they have already raised a lot of money and this is saying a lot .
at least it will be possible to draw conclusions that the project will be implemented . This is important in this market
brand new

I think it is good solution to make new community events

at the moment I haven't seen any announcements about this !
but for the popularity of this project it would be just fine
brand new

We have so many options now. Hope team will cooperate with other platforms

I hope so, too, and this will make the project as popular as possible , but for now they have global plans and we'll see what happens next
brand new

Pay Accept IEO 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝-𝐈𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

PayAccept will launch the second round of IEO on Friday, 28 August 2020, 12:00 (GMT +1).
xchange will be announced soon.

PYT tokens will have 10 stock exchanges in September after the last public
Hopefully the tokens will be able to pass their IEO sale price so that investor confidence in the payaccept project remains fragile, it is a pity if payaccept disappoints their investors with prices below sales, of course and investors certainly don't want to lose when they invest what they have.

as I understand it this is a good entry point !
and I would just buy tokens for me if I could .
make it as profitable as possible
brand new

Pay Accept IEO 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝-𝐈𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

PayAccept will launch the second round of IEO on Friday, 28 August 2020, 12:00 (GMT +1).
xchange will be announced soon.

PYT tokens will have 10 stock exchanges in September after the last public

we are waiting for new events and listing on new exchanges .
After that, you can make sure that the projects are very popular .
brand new

hi there !
when do you plan to start issuing debit cards ?
this is still very important to me

I am also waiting for this moment and it will be very important for me !
We will see what happens next because in fact much will depend on the popularity of this project and how quickly it will scale
brand new

Interesting project . And the fact that it will be associated with a real business really pleases me !
I think only such projects are entitled to a long term perspective

it is still difficult to draw any conclusions, but we will see what will happen after listing on exchanges and then we can draw more conclusions about the development of this project
brand new

hi there !

I'm looking forward to it too, but I haven't seen any special plans for it !
Apparently there will be more announcements about this soon
brand new
Interesting project . And the fact that it will be associated with a real business really pleases me !
I think only such projects are entitled to a long term perspective
brand new
what is the uniqueness of this project and what exactly can you offer for business ?
for me it would be the most important
brand new
Hello team !
please tell me what about listing on top exchanges ?
after all if you have raised so much money then you will be able to make a listing in the near future
I believe the top exchange site will always be the main target for pay accept team but did you aware if that will require a lot of effort to make pay token to be listed on the major exchange site?

The team needs more time to develop the product and the top exchange site will be listed pay token when the team can prove if the product that has already released was a fully working product.

It has already included into the long term plan
I wonder if users will be able to get passive income now ?
it could have been very important to me . Since I'm looking for a lot of similar projects
brand new
hi there !
brand new

read the technical documents and it will be a huge potential and the project will develop just fine, judging by what the team is doing now

yes so far PayAccept team is still following the roadmap and also I find news on twitter and getting information PayAccept will make IEO round 2 will be held on 28 August 2020, this is opportunity for all investors who haven't gotten to the first round.
I am sure that I will be able to buy even more tokens for me right now !
we will see what happens next and as I understand we will have a lot of interesting news in September
brand new
please tell me do you have any competitors in this market ?
I just want to understand it all . Do you still want a banking app ? or do you have any other plans :?
brand new
Defi project are the hottest in the crypto market lately, but for some reason i don't get the same vibes as i do in other defi project from PayAccept, this is a small supply project with a promising concept and from what i read in their telegram group have secure a listing agreement with 10 exchange Shocked  so what is missing why this token haven't sold out already?
I think the team needs to do aggressive marketing to attract more attention, they need more than bitcointalk campaigns to get the needed attention.

Don't worry, the team knows what they have to do Smiley
IEO round 1 on Exmarkets reached 3.5x of softcap, this is quite a significant number
There is still IEO round 2, I'm sure round 2 will be able to attract more investors

As a supporter of this project you can also help spread the word about PayAccept and win the weekly prize 1250 PAYT
by registering as a participant in the meme Competition
https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/129602640262669926

Couldn't agree more bro, this season is the period of defi project and from the look of things people are very much interested in investing in most defi project,  i guess investors are more into defi + oracle projects because those seem to carry a lots of hype,
I actually like the concept of this project, the ceo said some key points in their recent ama, am particularly interested in their cards hopefully I will be able to order one when the time comes,
Am sure they will sell more tokens in the second round, it will be very easy for payt token to appreciate in value ones the sale is over because the supply is small and they have utility.
you're absolutely right there ! But many projects are such a risky business ! so I'm looking for something related to real business and it's important to me
Pages:
Jump to: